Member of the Week - Monika Goel - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by vidya0906

Wow Monika, congratulations!!!!!!!!! Of course you do not know me but I have been following your posts in the KS and ELAS sections. The photo gallery is wonderful 👏, and thanks a million for the KS videos. By the way, nice funny emoticons you have put up here. Will come back with the questions later, till then bye and take care.

Thanks Vidya for ur lovely wishes-

I also read ur updates at ELAS section-u are too good in it-keep up the good work-

will be looking foward for ur question's

cheers

monika

congratulations 👏 👏 👏 have a nice day 😛
congrats monika, we need more generous people like you in the world! 👏
hey monika. Congratz on being the member of the week. Your doing an great job on posting up the vidoes. Keep it up. I don't think that this forum would be the same place without u. It also shows what a caring person you are for actually posting the videos for us to watch. Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so much.

Well here are my question................

1. r u single?( if you are married, then how did u meet ur husband)

2. who is ur favriote actor and why?

3.   what is the one thing that you wish that you could change about India-forums?

4.    Have you ever had a problem with a member on I-F?

5.    Would u ever stop watching Kasamh Se?

6.   If you were on an island, and could take only one thing...what would it be and why?

Looking forward to hearing your answers. cheers...and congratx once again.
CONGRATULATIONS MONIKA 👏 👏 👏 AND THANKS A MILLION FOR KS VIDEOS....TAKE CARE.
Congratulations Monika, my darling 😆

Thank you very much for the lovely video and pix you post on the Forum. If not for your videos I would have never seen KS 👏

Enjoy your time on the hot seat.. 😆 I am sure the previous occupant had warmed it enough 😆
Hey CONGRATULATIONS Monika!!!...u truly earned being the member of the week 😉...i just wanted to THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for all of your hard work at IF(KS) FORUMS...you simply make every1's day extremely special by posting the KS videos...and you do such a marvelous job w/it...one of the reason i m hooked to KS forums is b/c of the videos { most of the other sections at IF don't provide videos for their particular tv show...so its not as much as FUN as KS forum...and its all thanks to u!!! 😃 }....I LUV watching KS videos 😛 ...and i love reading your comments as well 😛 ...THANKS INFINTE for posting the videos everyday so responsibly and ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!! 😃 ...you deserve countless applauses.. 👏
👏
p.s. { my only question for you is...what is your son's name?} ---> give tons of love to your adorable/cutest son from me... 😉 ...always wishing you & your family the best of luck in life...take care...buh bye! Edited by algebramulti - 18 years ago

Originally posted by Kadwiphool

congrats monika, we need more generous people like you in the world! 👏

Thanks Kadwiphool for ur warm wishes-highly appreciated-

Originally posted by honey425

hey monika. Congratz on being the member of the week. Your doing an great job on posting up the vidoes. Keep it up. I don't think that this forum would be the same place without u. It also shows what a caring person you are for actually posting the videos for us to watch. Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so much.

Thanks for ur wishes honey425😊

Well here are my question................

1. r u single?( if you are married, then how did u meet ur husband)

I am married and blessed with a 3yr old son.Mine was arranged marriage but I and my husband are from same medical school in india-😛😆😊

2. who is ur favriote actor and why?

fav actor is undoubetely Mr Amitabh Bachan as he is simply the best-in younger lot i adore abhisekh bachan and like performance wise aamir khan a lot-

3.   what is the one thing that you wish that you could change about India-forums?

lately the speed at login and opening of the pages was very slow but now that has been taken care of-apart from that i dont think anything i want to change at IF-

4.    Have you ever had a problem with a member on I-F?

Nope,i am fortunate that i always got a very warm welcome at all the section i visited at IF.so no problem for me till now-😉😊

5.    Would u ever stop watching Kasamh Se?

cant say buddy as we all know ekta kapoor serial's after some time loose the story line and it appers that serial is just been draged so who knows abt future-may be or may be not-for now i like it because of its freshness of new people like bani,puhkar,pia and ranoo-😊

6.   If you were on an island, and could take only one thing...what would it be and why?
i will take my laptop along with me and will search for internet connection there at that island so that i get connected with the world-😆😊😛-

Looking forward to hearing your answers. cheers...and congratx once again.

Thanks once again for ur warm wishes-

cheers

monika

Originally posted by vesu

CONGRATULATIONS MONIKA 👏 👏 👏 AND THANKS A MILLION FOR KS VIDEOS....TAKE CARE.

Thanks vesu for ur kind words-😊

cheers

monika