sugarfreejalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After today's episode.. My completely over active brain has gone in hyper drive and I need to share this for the sake of my mental peace..

WHAT IF MAMI CHALLENGES ASR ??  what I mean is 

what if Mami goes " ARNAV BITUA.. TUM APNEY LIYE RICH AND BOOTIFUL MS. TIP-TOP ko select kiye ho , aur, humaar Akash bitua k liye iss "khoon bhari tang ko" .."..

Bitua aga tumhey koi problem nahi hai to tum kyu nahi kartey "phati saree" se shaadi.. 

and ASR announces his engagement to KHUSHI... cuz, ASR NEVER BACKS OUT OF A CHALLENGE !!

😉😉😉

WHAT SAY ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good good 
Wishful thinking 
Hope Mami ji has that much guts to speak to Arnav
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my reacction: huuuhhh???? woah!!! that would be EPIC and AWESOME!!! but, my brain is also a little too jumpy and thinks too wishfully and too fantastically (yes, too fantastically even for TV 😆) when it comes to making a guess for what will happen next

ESPECIALLY for ArShi because I am too hopeful and I wanna see something happen soon already!!
Originally posted by: _-Sophie-_

Keep talking, I like it! ðŸ˜³

I just had to share it . lollzzz. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by: MsCeylon

Good good 

Wishful thinking 
Hope Mami ji has that much guts to speak to Arnav

Well she has the guts all right.. I mean she ll just say it and make that errmm.. wierd face .. you know what I mean ..

But, Yeah WISHFUL THINKING.. I just dont want the La-ASR engagement actually happening.. I had to bear with one *pukes*.. cant take another..
Originally posted by: sushi-la

my reacction: huuuhhh???? woah!!! that would be EPIC and AWESOME!!! but, my brain is also a little too jumpy and thinks too wishfully and too fantastically (yes, too fantastically even for TV 😆) when it comes to making a guess for what will happen next

ESPECIALLY for ArShi because I am too hopeful and I wanna see something happen soon already!!

I KNOW RIGHT!! I am that ways aswel.. I just want something to HAPPEN to bring them closer and that something has to be anything BUT shyaam.. ðŸ˜­
You know what I am hoping for the same. Mami might tell him exactly that knowing fully well that Khushi is engaged and as far as she is knows these two are always fighting, so she might simply say, I will agree to the Payash Marriage if he marries Khushi.

And arnav might just do that..he will convince Khushi and her family that if khushi breaks her own engagement, this might help both the sisters getting married. What an awesome DEAL, right.

But for the above to happen, La has to be out of the picture, let us see.
Let him not get married to khushi, if at all the marriage happens because of Shyam.

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mind blowing fabulous, stupendous, fantabulous, now arnav bitwa will say, mere liye waise bhi shaadi ki koi maayne nahi hai, to shaadi khushi se karu yaa lav se doesn't make much of a difference
Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That would be epic but don't think it will be that easy for arshi.