Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Helloji...aap iss tarah usski aakhon mai aankh dal kar dekha na ek din aap basm ho jaayenge.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

JVK
hello98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsy

Helloji...aap iss tarah usski aakhon mai aankh dal kar dekha na ek din aap basm ho jaayenge.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

JVK

Ho gaey hoon already.Actually his eyes are very expressive and convey his emotions very well....sirf yeh dekhti hoon harsy ke wo dil ki baat aankhon se kaise kehta hai.

Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hello98

Ho gaey hoon already.Actually his eyes are very expressive and convey his emotions very well....sirf yeh dekhti hoon harsy ke wo dil ki baat aankhon se kaise kehta hai.

A song for you:

Hum  pyar mein jalne walon ko
Chain kahan ,hai aaraam kahan😳
harsy thumbnail
Y'day US episode was Nonsense....DK shot n D chit chatting with satya n DK warning Vas while he was shot....he didnt go to hospital.... πŸ˜• Very irritating episode that was....This time Suhas took the honour of praying bappa from Disha.... πŸ˜• I bashed my head allthroughout the episode....this episode is full of flash back scenes of previous episodes.... 😑 😑 😑 The producers have gone mad.... 😑 😑

JVK
hello98 thumbnail
Dont understand why...your Rupu shows us a couple of good episodes followed by a lot of total rubbish.
harsy thumbnail

Dont understand why...your Rupu shows us a couple of good episodes followed by a lot of total rubbish.

My Rupu is suffering from partial amnesia.....😭😭 

JVK

hello98 thumbnail
Your Rupu better get back to her senses.
harsy thumbnail

Your Rupu better get back to her senses.

Mai usse ek sandesha bhejdoongi.....πŸ˜‰ Fikar not..she will be back to normal not to torture but this time to entertain.....πŸ˜›

JVK

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rupu should now concentrate on torturing the new Devdas urf Satyanas...and let 2Ds entertain each other...pyar se 😳
harsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona05

Rupu should now concentrate on torturing the new Devdas urf Satyanas...and let 2Ds entertain each other...pyar se 😳

Usse torture karne keliye Shyla hai na....My devil will defo set right Satyanas in his place....N she will defo show some tender moments between 2D's......😳 I was just watching the scene where DK says to D that u r sounding like my wife....such a lovely scene.....so wifely n husbandly look by both of them....Loved when D call him Dushyanth...!if u dont want to listen to me then why should i be(ur wife).....cutttt.....such lovely expression from both D's........πŸ‘πŸ‘they both express a lot with eyes when they r acting eachother......πŸ˜›n also a scene where DK says sanya that D is my wife when sanya asks why dont u leave Disha?

JVK