Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Rupu needs to reinvent the story and give fresh , new scenes instead of reworking old ones...Well she seems to be trying from last few weeks India episodes...hope whe finds the right path for TD...and TD continues to entertain us and not distress us

I was angry at that scene , harsy....Rupu is spoiling the magic that she had herself created with 2Ds.
But she made full use of 2Ds chemistry in last week's U.K. episodes..be it romancing or arguing. πŸ˜‰
harsy thumbnail
Yaar...even if Rupali want to reinvent n follow new story line she is not having good creative writers n also she is lacking technicians who r good at in the beginning episodes....All the tactful technicians r leaving the show n new ones lack technicality of bringing life to the show.....The scenes which has 2D's chemistry were well shot in each n every episode, but the only thing is that Most of the time their chemistry is disturbed by one or the other character like Satya,Ali,Vas etc.,etc.,..... 😑

JVK
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jaslove

harsy i liked yesterday's episode the 2 D's convosation was really cute 😳, when dk got shot it didn't look like he got shot from any angleπŸ˜†

Yeah i know!! i saw it too!!!!

who noticed his shoes.... i was looking @ his clothes!!!!!... he looks sooo good in white!!!

*faints*
hello98 thumbnail
D's saree palloo on Satya's face made me so cross that I could have blasted my own tele 😑
mona05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsy

Yesterday we got to see DK being shot on Vas orders...I want to say onething...In this scene DK used class suit but his shoes were so ugly...AN should have taken care of that.... 😭 The scene when D calls him from office whether he is at home or not the way DK replied to her was with husbandly behaviour....Loved that scene...Here also D proved to be breaking DK's promise where he said not to go outside in phone n D decided to go out without informing him...In that scene he even asked D do u want to go outside...?She saying NO....Rupali is making her a liar... 😭 😭 Anyway why should i curse my lady...ussne iss baar thoda shaanthi di 2D's ko ek karke.... πŸ˜›Jai ho Rupali ki aur Vasudha ki.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

That suit was simply superb ...everything well matched and loved it when DK took off the jacket...he looked mindblowing...rolling his shirt sleeves...kya style hei.....wanted to jump inside the TV and give him a hug.....
Shoes !!!sorry yaar ...did not notice his shoes at all...harsy , you are a keen observer.

Edited by mona05 - 18 years ago
~LiNa~ thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You guys have time to chewck out DK's clothes?

Im too busy cursing Satyanas to jus plainly get lost!

mona05 thumbnail
Lina whenever Satyanas is on screen ..I also spend a lot of energy cursing him πŸ˜†
~LiNa~ thumbnail
πŸ˜† ..i kno the feeling! how i wish i could jus get into the screen and give him a piece of my mind!
harsy thumbnail
Monaji....the scene where DK waiting for Mr.Kumar is shot in long angle most of the time...so it is very clear to view a person...that too DK was wearing pure white suit with black shoes which didnt gel...(the way the black shoes were didnt gel....)As jaslove pointed about the shooting was not shooted well....it was so unnatural.....yes,the scene where DK removing his jacket was soo good n its in DK style.... πŸ˜›

JVK
hello98 thumbnail
And I am always so busy looking at his eyes that I dont notice anything else.