Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian888 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Opening line of "Dhadak Dhadak" i.e. "Dhinak dhink dhin".

U know the sweetest part of the song.πŸ˜‰

Thanks yeah that the sweets part of the SongπŸ‘

I hope she could hv song the whole song πŸ‘

shakar- eshan - loy r u guys fool 😑why u cant ask Nihi to sang this song full

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
shakar- eshan - loy r u guys fool why u cant ask Nihi to sang this song full------
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Surpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends, Indians and countrymen: Rome was not built in a day . πŸ˜‰ .. SEL have given a very good break and I trust the song will be a major hit so please be patient and trust me: Sabar ka phal humesha Mitha hota hai ....
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Surpremi

Friends, Indians and countrymen: Rome was not built in a day . πŸ˜‰ .. SEL have given a very good break and I trust the song will be a major hit so please be patient and trust me: Sabar ka phal humesha Mitha hota hai ....

I know SEL r the best MD we have today not only for their compositions but by heart.

I m just laughing at Nihi fan's aggression.πŸ˜†

X-rebel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surpremi

πŸ‘πŸ‘

saregama thumbnail
Originally posted by: amogh8188

πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

kaboo123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian888

Thanks yeah that the sweets part of the SongπŸ‘

I hope she could hv song the whole song πŸ‘

shakar- eshan - loy r u guys fool 😑why u cant ask Nihi to sang this song full

I heard that song recently i.e. Dhadak Dhadak for the first time in B&B. I am positive that Nihira had a few more lines than just "Dhin Dhinak dhin dhin dhin ta" esp. in the antara of this song. The para (antara) was mixed up with two female voices - one which definitely sounded like Sunidhi Chauhan and the other - was a much softer female version and I can swear that it was not Sunidhi. If anyone can listen to this song again and just clarify whether I am right or not. Thanks
saregama thumbnail

I have also heard that SEL has given Nihira a big break. And the films which I know are Salam-E-Ishq and Marygold. But SEL is composing for Don and Kabhi Alvida na kehna too which I am not aware if Nihira is singing.. I just wanted to know whether Nihira is singing in these two films.

NOW NOW NOW Please please donot call me aggresion for this....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by saregama - 18 years ago