FF: Accidental Marriage _ pt-81 _pg 158_18.12.2012

Posted: 12 years ago

New FF: An accidental marriage!!!

Ram: arrogant well known businessman' in his 40's. For him ... Family and friends comes first and business comes second. He is known for his adamant behavior in industry.

Priya Sharma: a 30 + yrs new bee in the industry who has stirred up the industries look towards business policies.  Her efforts have seen a rapid growth in 4 years and Sharma group is listed in top 10 industries along with kapoor industries. She is family oriented but has her rules for which she does not bend.

Priya's family has sudhir, shipra, karthik and ayesha

Ram has 4 sibblings... sid, rishubh, ishika and Natasha.

Ishika married, Natasha engaged with a fashion designer, sid wants to be a god man and rishubh is the cool' buddy.

Ram's parents expired in a plane crash.. and since then ram took on the responsibility of his siblings' he can do anything for them.

Neha ' Vikram the cool couple and business partner with 30% stake in kapoor industries, the best advisors for Ram

At the Asian Industrial awards'

All the well known industrialists had arrived at the venue'

In ram's car:

Ram: driver.. make it fast..  we are running late' I like to be punctual

In priya's car:

Priya: driver gaadi thoda dheere chalana'  let the crowd disperse to the conference.. I'll go late.. aakhir I am priya Sharma'. I don't want to risk my life for this award conference'

Both Ram and Priya's car stop in font of the venue'

Priya in a black and pink striped suit' with her hair.. open.. and eye glares on her forehead' gets down from the car chewing a chewing gum'

On the other hand.. ram gets down from the car.. and directs the car to come 5 mins. Before the conference is over..

Both enter the conference..

The speaker: the next award is for the best entrepreneur of the year.. and for the first time it is a tie.. the award goes to Ms. Priya Sharma for Sharma group and Mr. ram kapoor for kapoor industries'

Both collect the award.. and give a smile to each other..

During the photo session:

Ram: congratulations' Ms. Priya.. kaafi tariff suni hai aapki' market me.. aur aaj aapko.. ye award share karte hue bhi dekha..

Priya: oh same to you Mr. kapoor' lekin.. now you should pull up your socks.. because' next time.. I am in no mood to share this award' and gives him a confident. And challenging.. eye stare'

Ram: oh well.. lets see.. who gets this award next time.

Both give a handshake' and wish each other good luck'

Ram in his car:  Mr. Patel.. Get me the complete details about this lady.. Ms. Priya Sharma and her industries'

Priya in her car: chatting with her family' hey maa.. papa.. I did it .. I won the best entrepreneur award for this year'

The screen splits'

In kapoor industries'

Ram is angry' enters his cabin.. and calls a management meeting'

At the meeting'

Ram: For the first time mujhe kisi ladki ne.. mere ankhon me ankhen daalkar challenge kiya hai.. ke.. she will not let me win this prestigious award.. next time.. and I don't want to face the defeat,' aur agar aisa kuch hua.. toh.. the person associated will be fired on the spot.

A week later'

Khurana constructions deal ha to be cracked'

Ram: with his file enters .. Khurana's cabin..

Ram: hello.. Mr. khurana i know ke.. ye deal zaroor kapoor industries ko hi milega..

When .. there is a knock at the door'

Priya: may I come in Mr. Khurana

Mr. Khurana: Oh mis.. Sharma.. I was waiting for you

Mr. khurana: mr. kapoor.. aapke aur Ms. Sharma ke quotes me.. sirf 1.25 rs ka difference tha.. and for that reason' pehli baar.. ye deal aapko nahi Mr. kapoor.. Ms.. Sharma ko milta hai'

Ram: wishes priya good luck and leaves khurana construction.. and enters.. kapoor industries'

Ram: mr. bakshi' maine kaha tha.. na .. ke I don't want to loose any deal in font of that Ms. Sharma' aaj pehli baar.. itne saalon me.. maine koi deal crack nahi ki hai.. and all because of you' for that you are fired and gives him a tight slap in front of the whole office' get lost.. and kabhi mujhe apni shakal mat dikhaan'

Bakshi at home.. thinks.. ye tumne thik nahi kiya ram kapoor.. ab iski saza toh main tumhe dunga.. aur aisi saza dunga ke tum zindagi bhar nahi bhul paoge'

Bakshi.. asks his younger brother who works in a marriage bureau.. and asks.. him to prepare documents for marriage.. fake ones.. and get a marriage registered' with fake photos'

Bakshi's brother: lekin.. bhai aap kiski jhoothi shaadi karwana chahte hai?

Bakshi: Mr. Ram kapoor aur ms. Priya Sharma ki'  tum bas' papers banao.. gawah aur jhote photos main tumhe deta hoon'.

Bakshi's brother: oh.. bhaiyya.. lekin sambhal ke.. dono bade hasti hai'

Bakshi: main kisi se nahi darta.. and says to himself' bada insult kiya na ram kapoor' tum jhuk nahi sakte na.. priya Sharma kea aage.. ab dekhte hai.. ke tum kaise jhel paoge.. priya ko apni banakar'' and starts laughing loudly'

To be continued'

Hi friends.. do let me know' whether I should continue with this FF ??

Edited by Lucky_2012 - 11 years ago
Oh yes u shud continue ! The concept is new and syms interstn ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Waitin for ur next update ๐Ÿ˜Š
lgr1210 - It will fun this two head strong fight in business... Please continue
๐Ÿ‘awesome yaar written so nicely must say  too good you should definitely continue writing in fact your ff is zara HATKAY good and interesting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผsomething new carry on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
new concept. and lovely too. do continue soon

Swetha
awesome dear..
nice start...
and should continue this..
thanxx...
Lovely start dear would love 2 read more
Oh...wow... amazing update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ