Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Manoj Bohra on IF RADIO Sunday 5th March

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Manoj Bohra LIVE on Sunday 5th March 11-30 pm IST on IF RADIO

You've seen this handsome dude first brush with fame through his short-yet-effective role as the bad-boy "Nakul" in Sony's "Kkusum"..you have adored him as the sweet yet gullible "Dhruv" in Star's "Shararat" and currently he's doing what he does best- ruling hearts with his successful stint as "Prem" in Star's "Kasautii Zindagii Kay"...

Oh yeah..you know who I am talking about-it's Manoj Bohra- the latest small screen sensation.Manoj Bohra is a Marwadi who comes from a filmy background.Manoj started his television career  as an assistant director to B.P.Singh doing the famous thriller on Sony- "CID".Having modeled for Chlormint, Levi's, BPL, Fun Republic, Frooti and various other products, Manoj is fast becoming everybody's favorite with his pleasant demanour and unique "Cool" style..

The sultry looks can kill you, the charming smile can bring the dead back to life, the humble gentleman is waiting just for you. So what are you waiting for? Post all your questions for Manoj on/before the 4th of March midnight IST . We will be having Manoj for a live radio interview on the 5th of March, Sunday- 11:30 pm IST on Wakas Mir Live in conjuction with Crazefm.

IF Development Team

Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

amazing news for all Prem deewanis!!! 😉 happy interviewing ppl:)
amisha1 thumbnail
yes prem ki deewani..thats ME!!..hehe..where do i post qns btw?? 😕 all i wana ask him if he is really going to marry teejay!! 😭 ðŸ˜­Edited by aastha1 - 18 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aastha1

yes prem ki deewani..thats ME!!..hehe..where do i post qns btw?? 😕 all i wana ask him if he is really going to marry teejay!! 😭 ðŸ˜­

Please post the questions on this thread. Hurry guys as the time is running out. Thanks.

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    How you get into acting? Who's your role model? What did you want to be when you were little? Any Embarrassing moments you had on the sets? Who's your favorite actor and actress? If you werent an actor what would have you been? Do you have a girlfriend? Who is ur favorite co star?
  1. Which role you like to do more pos or neg? and why?
Edited by guli444 - 18 years ago
miileerox4eva thumbnail
OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
dats so kewl i just simply love him !!!!!!
well i hav 2 questions for him
"which 2 colours does he really h8?
"is there a show on starplus dat u wud rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyy yyyyyyyy want 2 be in except 4 shararat n kzk of sourse?

😃
itz gonna be soo kewl listening 2 him !!!!
Pachu.P thumbnail
Oh wow! Awesome News!!

Thnx Sukhi!!

1- How did you land up in KZK?
2- For future, will Prem be positive?
3- Do you miss Kkusum?
4- Favorite Co-Star?
5- You n Mukti(Tina) have a fantastic chemistry on TV, how do you guys do it?
6- How long have you been in Television?
7- Do you plan to go to Bollywood?
8- According to you, who is the Big B of Television?
9- Prem or UD?
10- Favorite Vacation Spot?
soni.shazadi thumbnail

hi I am naila from Qatar just wanna know when aand with whom he will get marry ?
amisha1 thumbnail

1 only have 1 qns..

r u serious about marrying teejay?

Edited by aastha1 - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
I love Manoj 😛

One Q

when do you plan to marry your gf? 😃