Sharman Joshi in Indra Kumar's next?

sawariyah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sharman Joshi in Indra Kumar's next?
By Manissha Despaande, Bollywood Trade News Network

View Rang De Basanti Movie StillsActor Sharman Joshi is all set to work with Indra Kumar in his next film, which co-stars Sanjay Dutt and two other actors. The film is expected to take off later this year but Joshi is keeping a low profile on the development. "It is currently in the negotiation stages and it is definitely a prized project if it works out. Indra kumar is a director of great repute and I am looking forward to working with him," says Joshi.

Post RANG DE BASANTI, he has been approached by a few makers for some interesting projects but Joshi maintains that he is in no mad hurry to sign them. "I am going through a few scripts and I would not like to take a decision on any film unless I am convinced about the role," Joshi reveals.

Currently he has Rohit Shetty's GOLMAAL, which is also a multiple hero project. However Joshi maintains that he has no problems doing multiple hero projects as long as his role is well defined in the film.

Meanwhile, there is talk that Sanjay Gupta is also considering him for one of the five films that he is planning but Joshi is reticent to divulge any details.