::SS::Abhiya's Heavenly Little Paradise upda pg126 - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
wowww... HILARIOUS UPDATE yaar:-):-):-);-):-):-):-) loved it:-):-):-)... IS THIS THE LAST UPDATE OF YOUR SS??? Plz dont end it:-(
you are seriously set out to kill us this has to be one of your most besharam posts ever im blushing omg! ☺️
lovely update so romantic scenes of abhiya awsome
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Hot hot update...need a shower right now...thanks ayshu u rock in romantic updates
To be honest i wasn't sure how to make the HONEYMOON toned down. Every reader had an opinion. They wanted ABHAY to be extremely naughty and then a hot update on top but i included some of the cool stuff ABHIYA could be doing on their honeymoon like Water sking, Scuba diving, sightseeing etc.
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

OMG...OMG... my laptop screen is burning...what have you done Ayesha ☺️
you make me blush literally...☺️ ☺️
The honeymoon was beautiful and Abhay is sooo naughty... 😆 actually this is a what a wonderful honeymoon should be 😉
whipped cream and chocolate... 😉 OMG... u once thought of including it in my FF but backedout thinking it would be too much but now i will surely...thanks to u 😃
your make me speechless with your romantic updates... 👏 👏
 Well U moon at Honeymoon so might as well make it full on BESHARAM.
Abhay has developed quite a mischievious streak in this SS. and Pia poor thing was out of her depth.
I have been thinking about Whipped Cream and Chocolate scene for ages but kept putting it off but in this SS i thought ABHAY can eat now so might as well add it in here.
Don't be afraid to travel down the road less travelled be bold and strike. Add the STRAWBERRY and CREAM along with CHOCOLATE scene in ur FF you'll rasie the temperature up.
ROMANCE is what i do best at. But i had to take a wash after reading this. Filth upon filth.
Originally posted by rashi.rose

wowww... HILARIOUS UPDATE yaar:-):-):-);-):-):-):-) loved it:-):-):-)... IS THIS THE LAST UPDATE OF YOUR SS??? Plz dont end it:-(
 No i have ONE LAST UPDATE left which is a little less romantic and more based on ABHAY'S professional life.
great update!! :) Edited by masaf57 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramita94

you are seriously set out to kill us this has to be one of your most besharam posts ever im blushing omg! ☺️
 Its the HONEYMOON so its all 4given. Hope i gave U all a bit of something special of the characters. Abhay naughty, Pia is shy yet assertive becoming confident being with ABHAY physically, Misha cracking the odd jokes here and there. Chandeena were a cameo role too so all in all a winner.
my cheeks are burning i have read and seen the karmasutra but this was better  loved it that was so hot awesome update loved it can't wait for the next one thanks for the pm