::SS::Abhiya's Heavenly Little Paradise upda pg126 - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
SUPERB ,AWESOME UPDATE ayesha really loved it sorry for so late reply really sweet and happy ending. ABHAY is hero amazing. thanks 4 pm
hey ayesha superb update n perfect ending sorry for late reply net was troubling me so abhay became hero n abhiya got a daughter though i would hav loved Pia as his heroin in his movie for him but this wat was also good😊
Originally posted by anukrati

SUPERB ,AWESOME UPDATE ayesha really loved it sorry for so late reply really sweet and happy ending. ABHAY is hero amazing. thanks 4 pm
 don't worry bout the late reply so long as U  enjoyed it is what counts. YEAH ABHAY as the HERO was supposed to be celebrated in this last Instalment. 
Originally posted by pkyekfanclub

hey ayesha superb update n perfect ending sorry for late reply net was troubling me so abhay became hero n abhiya got a daughter though i would hav loved Pia as his heroin in his movie for him but this wat was also good😊
Pia as a heroin would sort of ruin the SS coz Abhay is meant to be the star and Pia is used to being in the limelight anyway hence the reason for keeping her away from it. Besides i find it more romantic if one person is in showbusiness than both otherwise its all cliched. Actots dating actors is boring for me. Plus Pia as Abhay's heroin in a movie well the director wouldn't get any work done with them romancing 24/7😆
beautiful story ayesha...
superb ending...i loved ur writing
thx 4 pm
wow abhiya's scenes are sooo hot
Surprise! Surprise!😆
I know I know...u'll probably beat me up for this very late comment...but u know how tied up I was for the past few months. Anyways as promised to u..Now that am a bit free I  have started reading all ur FFs which I missed.😳

Finished this today and totally loved it. Loved this 'Never Seen Before' naughty and sweet human Abhay. Amazing story...simple but very beautiful. And the end was really cute. But what an irony...he was playing a Vampire🤣 And dekho ladka jhooth bhi nai bolta hai...even on nationalTV.."To play a vampire U had to be born as one and he was born to be a vampire"

But I must say Abhay is so lucky yaar...abhi abhi human bana n Salman Khan se bhi mil liya...hum itne saalo se insaan hai par kismat dekho...aajtak nahi mila😆

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Surprise! Surprise!😆
I know I know...u'll probably beat me up for this very late comment...but u know how tied up I was for the past few months. Anyways as promised to u..Now that am a bit free I  have started reading all ur FFs which I missed.😳

Finished this today and totally loved it. Loved this 'Never Seen Before' naughty and sweet human Abhay. Amazing story...simple but very beautiful. And the end was really cute. But what an irony...he was playing a Vampire🤣 And dekho ladka jhooth bhi nai bolta hai...even on nationalTV.."To play a vampire U had to be born as one and he was born to be a vampire"

But I must say Abhay is so lucky yaar...abhi abhi human bana n Salman Khan se bhi mil liya...hum itne saalo se insaan hai par kismat dekho...aajtak nahi mila😆

So finally U decided to post a comment miss LAZY. Its better late than never.. Good U have read most of them start reading the rest ok coz i will hold U to it.
Originally posted by kasuuloverr

Hey Awesome Post!
THANX Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago