Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surprise! Surprise!😆
I know I know...u'll probably beat me up for this very late comment...but u know how tied up I was for the past few months. Anyways as promised to u..Now that am a bit free I  have started reading all ur FFs which I missed.😳

Finished this today and totally loved it. Loved this 'Never Seen Before' naughty and sweet human Abhay. Amazing story...simple but very beautiful. And the end was really cute. But what an irony...he was playing a Vampire🤣 And dekho ladka jhooth bhi nai bolta hai...even on nationalTV.."To play a vampire U had to be born as one and he was born to be a vampire"

But I must say Abhay is so lucky yaar...abhi abhi human bana n Salman Khan se bhi mil liya...hum itne saalo se insaan hai par kismat dekho...aajtak nahi mila😆

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Surprise! Surprise!😆

I know I know...u'll probably beat me up for this very late comment...but u know how tied up I was for the past few months. Anyways as promised to u..Now that am a bit free I  have started reading all ur FFs which I missed.😳

Finished this today and totally loved it. Loved this 'Never Seen Before' naughty and sweet human Abhay. Amazing story...simple but very beautiful. And the end was really cute. But what an irony...he was playing a Vampire🤣 And dekho ladka jhooth bhi nai bolta hai...even on nationalTV.."To play a vampire U had to be born as one and he was born to be a vampire"

But I must say Abhay is so lucky yaar...abhi abhi human bana n Salman Khan se bhi mil liya...hum itne saalo se insaan hai par kismat dekho...aajtak nahi mila😆

So finally U decided to post a comment miss LAZY. Its better late than never.. Good U have read most of them start reading the rest ok coz i will hold U to it.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kasuuloverr

Hey Awesome Post!

THANX Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago