•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys yesterday when i was watchin Filmfare Awards they were showin promos of Fear Factor in the first one they had the girl from CID Special Bureau (dont know her name) and they ask her what she is scared of and she sayz worms and then they lock her in this glass thing and put worms all over her..................and then theys howed another one where Shweta Salve was sayin that she is scared of snakes and then they show her in a glass box filled with snakes
I saw it too and frankly I found it very scary. I think I am not going to see this serial as I am scared of it now. 😭
ya, they're havin it in US also!!

It looks scary!!!

Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

Hey guys yesterday when i was watchin Filmfare Awards they were showin promos of Fear Factor in the first one they had the girl from CID Special Bureau (dont know her name) and they ask her what she is scared of and she sayz worms and then they lock her in this glass thing and put worms all over her..................and then theys howed another one where Shweta Salve was sayin that she is scared of snakes and then they show her in a glass box filled with snakes

yah i saw that....the snakes grossed me out!🤢🤢