Happy Shivratri ! :-)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Happy Shivratri !!

So how many kunwari (unmarried girls) are fasting today for a handsome loving husband ??????????😊
Happy Shivratri...do we fast for Handsome husband? i never knew that πŸ˜† ..I am fasting today..hope i get one πŸ˜‰
Happy Shivratri πŸ˜ƒ , btw is shivratri karva chauth or something like it 😳
happy shivratri...n i celebrat eit but no im not fasting
happy shivratri I neva know u can fastπŸ˜• I'll fast next year for my prince charming😳 
Originally posted by goth princess

Happy Shivratri πŸ˜ƒ , btw is shivratri karva chauth or something like it 😳

Shiv Ratri is the Lord Shiva's wedding with Mata Parvati !! Lord Shiva is a god of fertility as phalus or lingam(manhood) is his symbol !!Unmarried  People pray to Lord Shiva for a good mate !! And on ShivRatri if you fast it is equal to a 16 days of fasting, and makes your dream come true for a good partner .

Karva Chauth is completely different , after you have a hubby you pray to the moon god for your husbands long life !! This one is particularly meant for married women , although unmarried girls do it too !!

So pray on !!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Shiv Ratri is the Lord Shiva's wedding with Mata Parvati !! Lord Shiva is a god of fertility as phalus or lingam(manhood) is his symbol !!Unmarried  People pray to Lord Shiva for a good mate !! And on ShivRatri if you fast it is equal to a 16 days of fasting, and makes your dream come true for a good partner .

Karva Chauth is completely different , after you have a hubby you pray to the moon god for your husbands long life !! This one is particularly meant for married women , although unmarried girls do it too !!

So pray on !!πŸ˜›

Lol.. i neva knew y they fast...thxπŸ˜ƒ

Thank soo much
and same to youuuuuuu πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
thnx guys...same 2u 2 πŸ˜ƒ njoi urselvefs πŸ˜›
jus 1 question..sum ppl r celeberating 2day-monday and sum y'day-sunday..which day did shivratri exactly take place on?πŸ˜³πŸ˜•