Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

matwamango thumbnail

::Other FF:::

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM Doon? OS, FF & SS based on Arnav's futile resistance to Khushi's PURE LOVE
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::
:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::
:::FF ::CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE:::

Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon FF based on the world of Bollywood RK and Madhubala

Click the link to read them based on PKYEK-ABHIYA
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 3

My Sixth FF
My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story
Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot My Disasterous Hell:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46844953
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot LOVE BITES:::
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::
Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

:::Index:::

:::Update 21 :: Breaking a Sweat:::Pg 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49762367�
 :::Update 22 :: Make me a Fighter:::Pg 9
 :::Update 23 :: Angel by Name, Devil by Nature:::Pg 15
 :::Update 24 :: Old FLAMES Reunited:::Pg 22
 :::Update 25 :: Birthday Boy:::Pg 30
 :::Update 26 :: Patrolling:::Pg 41
 :::Update 27 :: The First Kill:::Pg 47
:::Update 28 :: Clued Out:::Pg 52
 :::Update 30 :: The Trail:::Pg 57
 :::Update 31 :: Thankful:::Pg 64
 :::Update 32 :: Momma I Luv U:::Pg 71
 :::Update 33 :: Departure:::Pg 76
 :::Update 34 ::Escalate:::Pg 82
 :::Update 35 ::Reassessment:::Pg 88
 :::Update 36 ::Patriarch:::Pg 95
 :::Update 37 ::Revolutionise:::Pg 102
 :::Update 38 ::Rewired:::Pg 108
 :::Update 39 ::Crash and Burn:::Pg 114
 :::Update 40 ::Clash of the Originals:::Pg 121
 :::Update 41 ::Now or Never:::Pg 127
 :::Update 42 ::New Chapter:::Pg 134
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
I'm really looking forward to read this new story
pm me
prerna26 thumbnail
Congrats on Book 2.😊

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on book 2 😊 Looking forward to reading...
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeppi :-) BOOK 2... Congrats Buddy...
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

update soon. Cant wait to read book 2!

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Congrats for Book 2.

Orkut Myspace Congratulation Scraps, Graphics and Comments
matwamango thumbnail
:::Update 21:::Breaking a Sweat:::

Klaus licked his soft lips at the taste of the taste of human blood. He'd been disappointed by his many batches of Hybrids he'd made all either turning on him or dying out for some unknown reason and his comrade and partner in crime Stefan was behaving a little suspiciously like he was keeping a secret from him. Stefan as a ripper was very entertaining. It brought back the good old memories of the 1920's with his numerous sadistic ways of torturing and killing his victims. Yes Klaus looked up to Stefan putting him on a pedestal and saw him more than a brother. He was his Soul Brother the one he'd never had. His family had proven to be unfaithful first Elijah to name among the many he'd stashed away in coffins. Rebecca was his younger sister but she'd been obssessed with Stefan loving him blindly and unwilling to follow him until he brought Stefan back to her. His youngest sister was locked away in a coffin. Abigail had been stupid enough to fall in love with a vampire named Abhay risking her life for him so he had to put the genie back in the bottle. Or Coffin so to speak.

Stefan knew if he'd have been a human he'd have cracked under pressure good job vampires didn't sweat he gave Rebecca his cold smirk kissing her luscious lips a little and then he felt her bit his lips making it bleed tasting his blood making her feel Euphoric. Stefan tasted even better now than he had previously. He was someone she'd loved recklessly and wasn't ashamed of it. For Stefan she'd do anything even go against her brother. 

Rebecca stroked Stefan amusement showing in her hypnotic eyes-So this friend of yours he like us? Does he like playing games?
Stefan brushed his finger grabbing a handful of Rebecca's hair-U stay away from Abhay. 
Rebecca smirked-Why? 
Stefan grimaced not wanting Abhay in any part of Klaus and Rebecca's game plan. He'd been through a dark phase in his life before.-Abhay's a loner. He hates company. And he's working for the vampire superiors and lets just say U being Originals is nothing new to them. They have their own Originals in place. The First family of vampires.
Klaus became even more intrigued by this Abhay-I have to meet this vampire. (His name reminded him of the guy his sister dated a while back. ) Lets meet a friend of my friend shall we?
Stefan declined-I won't be welcome and we don't even know where he is. 
Klaus tutted-I'm sure my links will help us Stefan. Don't look so tense. I won't harm this Abhay. I just want to see if he is the same guy my sister was involved with once upon a time. If U are a barrel of laughs when U are taken off the shackled then imagine Abhay.

They raced each other throught the jungles of Dehradun. A reliable source had relayed the whereabouts of Abhay Raichand.

Back at the Jungle Damon had gotten a very bad case of deja vu. Damon sensed his brother was on his way meaning all hell was about to break loose. Klaus would find out Elena was still alive and then really kill her cute behind. Abhay had planned to meet Damon with Pia tagging along for the ride. Vampires were now part of Pia's job and she had to prepare on short notice. Damon came to add a little of his expertise torture techniques to help Pia.

Abhay started the basics on Pia first to see how flexible she was and if she had good reflexes. He'd decided to throw Pia a surprise by pushing her. He started to punch Pia but not hard to see if she can block him. As soon as she saw Abhay's fist raised she countered immediately impressing herself.

Abhay smirked-Good it means U are ready for the  crucial attacks. U want me to go easy on U or hard.
Pia blushed at Abhay's question-Whichever U prefer Abhay? (Teasing back at him winking with mischief) I am already for U.
Abhay groaned-Pia i meant about the training.
Pia curled her mouth and raised a brow-So was I Abhay! But if U like we can take it any way U want. After all U do love me right? So U have an all day pass with me. What do U say Abhay?
Abhay growled at Pia-U are very naughty Pia. Provoking me won't work. U wanted my help and i am giving it to U.
Pia sulked-Fine be a buzzkill then? I can't see why we can't do both?

Abhay saw Pia pout unsettling him a little. For some reason Pia had this affect on him he couldn't see her so down and decided as a reward he'd give her what she wanted-This is just a reward system Pia. U want me then U have to fight me. U have to win a match against me and whatever U want is yours. Even if U want my life U have it. Deal.
Pia weighed the pro's and the cons tapping her arms with her fingers-What if i lose?
Abhay gave Pia his discerned look shaking his head-Then i get what i want meaning we are over till U really mean business Pia. I'm sorry if i sound like a drill sergeant but losing is never an option baby. When U fight its so U win and U need your clear head in check. If U love me at all U will beat me and i know U have it in U Pia. Belive in yourself because nobody else will. I believe U can do it.

Pia was now geared up psyching herself to beat Abhay but she was rubbish at fighting-Mind over matter right?
Abhay smiled at Pia taking her breath away-Yes Pia. Now are U ready? 
Pia smiled with a little apprehension-Give me your best shot Abhay. You're mine!
Abhay smirked-Then show me what U have Pia.

Abhay immediately started charging at Pia using the most basic attacking materials he knew by using his strength against Pia. She in return felt the adrenaline rush through her and matched Abhay's move surprising her. Abhay moved around Pia fast knocking her over. He felt every time he saw Pia hurting but continued on with a flykick and Pia grabbed Abhay's feet and then swiped her feet under pressure knocking him off balance to the floor with her.

Pia tumbled on top of Abhay  coming forward a little out of breath. He heard Pia's heartbeat running away like it was on a manic alarm mode thumping. He'd heard her blood pumping and saw Pia's playful eyes at him-U surrender!
Abhay gave Pia a smile as her hair covered his face-Maybe i should have gone a little more aggressive on U.
Pia had a feeling Abhay had held back just a little-Now my reward.
Abhay backtracking-Oh we'll save it for another time Pia. We have...
Pia shut Abhay up with a forceful kiss crushing his mouth with hers teasing him with her tongue and then broke the kiss off-Not much of a prize Abhay Raichand. Nobody goes back on their word. 

Pia gets off Abhay and starts dusting herself off-I am amess. Look at me. I look like a wild cat. I'm sweaty and my hair?
Abhay took Pia in his arms-U look like a warrior Pia and i love women with a lot of Power.
Pia muttered remembering his exes-I know! It why U wanted me isn't it Abhay? U saw power in me and now U are attracted to me otherwise...
Abhay shut Pia up with another kiss overwhelming her senses this time he'd poured his soul into this kiss. Pia felt Abhay's mind caress hers like she was moulded with his mind feeling everything he was offering for her to feel-Now this si what i call a kiss. Don't ever question my Love again Pia. 

Damon saw Abhay and Pia having a moment-Training finished already?
Abhay galred at Damon-Not quite. I'm a little biased here and i don't know if i would be a real threat to Pia so i need U to really go for her.
Damon smirked-My Pleasure. So U are really a slayer then Pia?
Pia started watching Damon's body language to see hwo he'd fight-Yes now start fighting already. We don't need a commentary.

Damon started giving Pia some of his best vampire moves on Pia sneaking behind her only for Pia to tumble him over her shoulders like he weighed nothing-Damn girl. Abhay's shown U some moves.
Pia with pride in her eyes glanced over to Abhay who was coaching her-Focus Pia. Don't let him distract U from the fight. 

Pia saw what Abhay meant. Damon was trying to lure her into a false sense of security and make a sneaky attack on the sly. She was learning a valuable lesson from all of this she thought to herself. Never trust a vampire unless he is Abhay. Damon decided to cheat with compulsion only Pia was immune to it now but she played along for the fun of it. 

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago