• Tags:
    • Sakshi Tanwar
    • Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki
    • Shweta Kawatra
    • Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
28 Nov 2011 - 19:09
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Sakshi Tanwar and Shweta Kawatra

While the whole world is going gaga over Sakshi Tanwar's portrayal of Priya in Sony TV's Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, Shweta Kawatra who has shared screen space with her in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki has another idea about it. Shweta believes that Sakshi's comeback is pressurizing her. Incidentally, thanks to KGGK, Shweta became famous as Pallavi and Sakshi as Parvati.

And exactly how is Sakshi doing that? Let's hear it from the horse's mouth. "While I have always been satisfied with my work, everyone wants to see me playing a lead now that Sakshi has made a comeback. And not only this, even I feel it's time I made a comeback in a lead role," says Shweta.

In fact, it looks like she is just too desperate for her comeback. What makes us say this? Read on. "Whether I take up a positive role or a negative one, it doesn't really matter. All that does matter is that the role should be dumdaar," she adds. She also informs that talks are on right now "and if everything goes well, I will be back on TV for my fans." Currently, the actress appears on and off in Sony TV's Adaalat.

Posted: 12 years ago
I like Shweta Kwatra but certainly not as much I love Sakshi ..

First of all this is not comeback on Sakshi .. she is always there
Shweta's acting talent is no where close to what Sakhi can do ...

Thanks for the article Sai. Title is so scary...🤣

Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saniya9919

Thanks for the article Sai. Title is so scary...🤣

😆

😕 hmm...i just don't put them in the same league... wht pressurizing n all lol..😆
Saakshi Tanwar is a Par Excellence... I think everybody is going GAGA over her come back and wants or wish that  something like that to happen to them !!!

Well Shweta I did like u in KGGK... but oh Pls what Saakshi can do or has rather done... U can't even reach Half her level...

She has her Own Level..which Only one person can Surpass... i.e...

Only She Herself..!
👏

Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago
Well I do miss those Parvati and Pallavi showdowns but still Sakshi is just so superb.
Shweta was very good as Dr Niyati in CID. She does act well.
But comparing ST with SK is like comparing P T Usha and our District champion athlete.
Thanks for sharing.. Shwetha, there is enough space in the TV industry..Why feel presurised.. If you are talented enough, opportunites will knock on your door..Dont need to feel so insecure by the success of Sakshi..