Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
sounds interesting continue soon 😊
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
i love tha tmovie! Cant wait to read this!
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
~~~~~EPISODE 1~~~~~

The story starts with the camera zooming around the city of Mumbai. Then, it stops right in front of a grand mansion. The door of that grand mansion opens and we see the camera going into the living room. Then, a lady is shown cleaning the living room floor with a wet cloth. She is singing Maar Dala (frm Devdas) as she is doing so. Suddenly, she gets over-excited and starts dancing to the song, and throws the cloth along the floor. The now dirty and wet cloth lands at someone's feet. That person is wearing newly polished shoes. he stares at the lady who is cleaning the floor as if she is some sort of a weirdo. As he conmtinues to stare at her, with his eyebrows raised, his wife comes out of a room and stands beside him. Seeing the lday dancing, she says to her husband.

Wife: Kya hua Dilip?

Dilip: Kuch nahin Naina. Voh Kamla-bai (cleaning lady) ko dekho.

Naina: (looks at Kamla-bai and says) Kamla-bai! Maine kitne baar kaha hai, subah-subah yahaan par jhadoo-pauncha (cleaning-mopping) mat kiya karo.

Kamla: Jee maalkin.

Saying this, Kamla goes off to the kitchen to make some tea and breakfast for her employers, Naina and Dilip, who go and sit at the dining table. Naina starts speaking and talks about that Maar Dala incident that happened just a few moments ago.

Naina: Yeh Kamla-bai bhi na!

Dilip: Mujhe pata hai. Us din, mere office mein ek ladki interview ke liye aayi thi. Tauba, tauba!!! Kitne chote kapde pehne the usne. Aadhe ghante ke liye, meer alaawa office mein kisi ne bhi nahin kaam nahin kiya.

As he says this, a college going girl comes out of her room. She is wearing a blue denim mini skirt,a bright pink sleeveless top, and a blue denim jacket. She is carring a sling bag with the name Aliya on it. (yess! She is Aliya, Angad's sister) She is sms-ing someone on her cell-phone as she is standing near the dining table. Dilip starts talking again, now about his mother, our darling Angad's Dadi.

Dilip: Mujhe yaad hai, jag meri maa javaan thi, voh kya kapde pehenti thi. Jahaan bhi jaati thi, log use poochte the, (now Dilip sees Aliya and says) ki kya besharmee ki kapde pehen rakhe hain?

Naina who is drinking her coffee at that time, spits it out.

Naina: Arre yeh! (looking at Aliya) Yeh toh sab theek hai

Aliya: Haan papa. Yeh toh theek hi hai. College mein sab yehi pehente hai.

Dilip: Accha! Par Kripa bhi toh university (college) jaati hai. Aur voh toh is type ke kapde bilkul nahin pehenti.

Aliya: Papa, main nahin chahti ke sab mujhe uski tarah behenji kehkar pukaare.

Dilip: Theek hai!!! Ab main office jaataa hoon.

Aliya: Ek minute papa!

Dilip: Ab kya hua?

Aliya: College tak lift!

Dilip: (looking at his watch) Vaise bhi mujhe der ho rahi hai. Chalo main tumhe drop karta hoon, lekin usse pehle apne bhai Angad ko toh bulaao.

Aliya: Papa, voh abhi tak taiyaar nahin hai. Bathroom mein aaj kuch zyaada hi der lagaa rahe hai.

Dilip gets kind of angry when he hears that from Aliya, and says to Naina. (Angad is the apple of Naina's eyes)

Dilip: Oye bebe, zaraa apne baba se kaho ki chuttiyaan khatam ho gayi hain, aur voh apni padhayee pe dhyaan de. (he is halfway out the door when he turns around and says) Vaise bhi, voh itni der bathroom mein kar kya rahaa hai?

The camera then zooms off from the living room and goes into a bathroom. We see a handsome young man sitting on top of a toilet (bowl)(with the lid down of course!!!) He is reading a magzine on the cover of which is a supermodel who is wearing exposing clothes. The magzine is covering his face. He puts the magzine down and we can see that the man is none other than our dear ANGAD!!!!!

thanx yaars for yur lovely replies..........i will continue this tomorrow.......
~~~~~EPISODE 2~~~~~

The person puts the magazine down and we can see that he is none other than our darling Angad. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. Angad quickly closes the magazine and hides it in a nearby cupboard.

Angad: Kaun? Papa/

Naina: Nahin, main tumhari maa. Angad, tujhe aaj university jaana hai ya nahin?

Angad: Haan mom! Jaana hai na, jaana hai.

Once Naina goes away, Angad quickly come out of the bathroom and changes his clothes after taking a shower. He wears a chest-hugging blue sequined sleveless shirt, tight black jeans, and a black belt to go with it. Menawhile, as Angad is getting ready, his best friend Prithvi comes. Since no one is there in the house except for Angad and the maid (Kamla), Kamla opens the door for Prithvi. Prithvi looks around and is stunned to see Kamla. He is thinking.....

Prithvi; (thinking) Oye Baby!(seeing Kamla) Angad ka ghar to yehi hai.

Prithvi: Excuse me, kya Angad yehi rehta hai?

Kamla: Jee sahib.

Prithvi: Kya voh abhi tak so raha hai?

Kamla: Nahin sahib, uth gaya hai.

Kamla lets Prithvi in, and goes back to her work, swaying her hips. Prithvi goes inside and sits at the sofa in the living room, while waiting for Angad. He is staring at Kamla, who is doing her work in such style, that she wants to woo someone or something, when Prithvi realises that he hasn't even asked her what her name is.

Prithvi: Tumhara naam kya hai:

Kamla: Ka-ma-la (Kamla)!!!!!

Prithvi: (thinking) Kamla, matlab phoolon ka gamla, toh kab karoon main hamla?

As he continues to stare at her, Angad comes out of his room. He nudges Prithvi and tells him to come along and stop staring at the maid.

Angad: Chalo na!b Prithvi voh bai (maid) hai.

Prithvi: Angad, bai kya insaan nahin hoti?

Angad: Arre social worker! Kuch toh level rakh yaar, kuch toh level rakh!!!!!

Prithvi: Level gaya ghanta! uka-ruka always suka!!

Saying this, Angad and Prithvi go off to the university on Angad's motorbike. On the way, Angad tells prithvi that in the holidays, he did some "fielding" for a girl. Prithvi asks him to tell who that girl is.

Angad: Dolly Jhattiyani.

Prithvi: (aloud)Oh no! Uspe toh main batting kar raha tha! But nevermind! Dolly nahin, toh Polly sahi. (now thinking) Polly Perreira, tu meri, main tera!

They soon reahc their university and park their motorbikes. They get off and go towards Josh (Javed in the movie) and Shabbir (Danny in the movie). Josh and Shabbir are two of Angad's other best friends, but they dont hang around much since Josh and Shabbir are the university studs and part of the really popular crowd. The see Dolly Jhattiyani and Savli Saloni coming towards them, but Angad and Prithvi get disappointed when they go and kiss Josh and Shabbir instead of them, they were hopinjg that they would come to kiss them instead. Prithvi is extremely surprised since he has been thinking (Saloni, mere saath chaloni) about Saloni for quite a while. Josh and Shabbir then go off. Someone who has just enetered the campus sees Angad and waves to him. As she comes near him, we can see that she is wearing a simple half-sleeve yellow churidaar. She is of medium height, and quite shorter than Angad. She has silver simple earing in her ears, and is wearing a flat-heeled sandle. Her long hair has been tied up in a ponytail, and we can see that she has also put a tiny bit of lip gloss, and is also wearing frameless spectacles. Finally when she comes really near, and is standing beside Prithvi, who is in turn standing beside Angad, we can see that she is none other than our Kripa!!!!!
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
👏

better to continue ...AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ...i cant wait for a day ..yaar plz plz plz continue kero!
sorry yaars...........there is a prob. with m com...... some cookie problem, so i cant login, i am trying to delete the cookies, but i cant,, if anyone can help me, then that is fine, otherwise i will continue this fan-fic and my other one in about 2weeks. and this is not the fist time this has happened to me.,... this problem was there last year too........and if anyone wants to continue my fan-fic , they are welcome to do so........but if you really do continue, then please stick close to the movie,..........thanx........
**lover** thumbnail
hey hey its a great fanfic.....

i love the movie ishq viskh

and i know that i also love yur fanfic...its amazing!!!!

pls continue soon 😛
hey guys...........i am sorry i cant continue this fan-fic......some1 else is continuing it for me......sorry for keeping you waiting for so long......