Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dil_keh_raha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

here I go:
kripa was already in the bus and as the bus was leaving Angad had to run to catch it. He got late( didnt knew the exactly time for the bus time to leave. But anyway, he catched it and got in the running bus.
Kripa and Angad were in   the same bus. Angad was feeling strange .( Of course he would, going to collage by bus for the first time)
kripa was standing in the bus( all seats were fulled) and so many others were( kya he ki bus me bheed to hoti he hai)
she was looking forward at the road and angad was at the back. They didnt see each other.
Many stops passed, and people started to get off. So seats were empty for other passangers to be seated.
Kripa found a seat besides a window and make herself comfortable, she sits there. Now angad was still standing. He saw many seats empty but he rather found interest in sitting besides a preety girl in his playboy(spoiled) attitude, he seats besides( guess who???)
I think this time our thought finally meet, it was Kripa.
Kripa still didnt saw him as she was looking out of the window at children playing in the park. And so angad didnt saw her( u might be thinking this close and they didnt saw each other)
it was because kripas big hair was in the way.
God also wanted to them to meet each other again nad as the driver of the bus tried to make u- turn on the road, the bus was actually a little out of the track and the drived pulled breakeddddddddddddd . kripa bumped with angad who was besides her.?(?) u might have realize that their every meeting(mulakat) was hurtful to kripa)
and kripa was leaning on angads shoulder. She was scared and had her eyes closed( she thought they met an accident) she was fearful, holding angads shoulder tightly. She didnt realizes who was he before( they didnt see each other in the bus)
then angad ki nazar ja giri kripa pe, jo uska hath thame bethi thi)
(kripas hair was all overher face
angad felt something and she tried to see the girls face: angad ne kripa ke baal ko uski face se samet kar thik kiye and when he saw( lollll)

bye guys.
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
omg thsi is too suspensful! i cant wait to read the next part! I luved this one! Great job!
dil_keh_raha thumbnail
Here I go:i know its too late(sorry)
angad saw the girl's face, who was holding his shoulder tightly. he saw it was kripa and he was amazed. He didn't dreamed of seeing her again after that kiss. He saw and he get back to his old attitude. He let her hold his hand but started to talk with her:
a: areeeeeeeeee, vaah mene to ek baar kiss kya kkiya ke tum to mere pidhe hi pad gai. ( just kidding)
k( like whos he) didn't saw him that moment then she looked up, she saw angad. She was scared and she think that he might do something( kiss) to her. And she get off of her seat and walk to back of the bus( notice: there were many people standing in the bus)
a: saw her walking and he yelled are, ab kyo mujhse bhaag rahi ho, pehle to haat tightly pakda tha or ab ?
k: didn't said anything. She was scared so she sits on the back (last) seat.
a: also started to walk toward her, seeing kripa scared he was trying to scare her more.
He walked to her seat and sits next to her. Kripa was scared and she was about to walk off from there and angad hold her hand and said gave her flying kiss.
The bus stopped at their college and kripa ran out of it and angad too.
Angad saw her going into the same collage he goes and she thhinkssssss( ab maja aye ga!)
They both went in and angad went to the class when kripa went to the bath room(scared baby).
Angad was late for the first block and he had to sit in the back( only one table was left and he sista there.
Kripa in the bathroom realize she was late and she walked in the class. Angad saw she was with him in the same class. Kripa also saw him and she was like( oh god) and she walked to the back trying to find the seat but there were no empty seats so teacher told her to get one fro the nextdoor class there angad interrupted,
A: mam, melatahuna na table ?
T(politely): okay, angad!
Angad get her chair but know what? It was broked and angad placed it besides his seat and told kripa to seat on it. Kripa didn't knew it was broked. She setas on it and she fell down.
K: ouch!
T: r u hurt?
K: ya miss.
T: angad ( because he helped kripa get chair for her) jara kripa ko uthakar nurse room le javonge?
This is the second time she is going to the nurse in her two days of collage, jahan said.
A: laugh and so does everyone.
A: answered ya,me leja ta hu kripa ko nurse ke paas. Or ha shot bhi lagvavunga jo vo phirse girna phool jaye.
Angad hold kripa in her armas there teacher speaks.
T: are mene to use sirf sahara dene ke liye kahathe jo vo phirse na gir jye or tumne to use uthahi liya?
A: ji haa yebhi to help hi hai!(smiling)
T: asked kripa r u okay if he holds u?
Before kripa says anything angad ran out the class room.
Everyone laughs.
In the hall way:
A: are kya kahe ajj kal ki ladkiyon ko, dieting to karti hai lekin patli to hoti nahi.
A to k after putting her down in the hall way: abe ye,,,( hes a star and thinks that I kissed the girl and she became popular) tum samaj ti kya ho apne aap ko, mene tumhe ek baar kiss kya kiya tum to mere phidhe hi pad gayi.
S: scared and just was silence and tried to run for there, and angad hold her hand and took her back in his arm and walk toward the nurse room.
At the nurse room:
Angad knocked at the door and nurse respond: come in.
A: ji haa, ye miss gir gayi thi or vo hurt hui hei usliye…
N: tum vahi ho na jo kal bhi ayi thi, slipped ho gja nese gir gayi thinaa.
K: ha, vo kal kisi ne water dropped kiya tha floor par or me gir gayi.
A ( thinking) meri har takrar use dard deti hai or ab to meri chhoti se chooti sararat bhi and smiles( he thinks theres a chemistry between them .
A: to nurse ap ise shot bhi degina. Kripa was scared and nurse respond, agar vo isi tarah hi girti rahi or use kuchh nahi ho isliye is bar to shot dena hi padega.
Kripa was afraid and said: no, ab me nahi girungi lekin plz shot mat dena.
A: was laughing at her innocent.
A: nahi mujhe pata hai tu phirse gir javungi isliye to teacher ne bhi kaha hai shot dilvane ko. And he saod tumhe shot lena hi honga.
Anagd forced kripa and get her shot. She was crying(like little baby, mostly people don't cry ather age but she did)
A: are, koi bachhi ho jo ro rahi ho.
k: angry and left the room.
Angad went after her. He saw kripa walking slowly and he again picked her up and took her to the class.kripa couldn't say something cause she was scared of him
Bye!
I hope u like it.
Plz leave comments.

lucky-moon thumbnail
nice part plz continue soon
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
THAT WAS CUTE!!! Cont. soon!
angadlover<3 thumbnail
awwwwwwwww poor kripa!!..haha!!..plzzz continue soon!!..ur fanfic is rocking!!...keep up the work!!
cute_angle92 thumbnail
I just read ur fan fic and it is really cute 😳 plz cont.
Cute Angle 😛 😊 😃