Fan Fictions

Tera Chehra MG OS Completed..

princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey galz...😊 i'm sorry not giving any update for so many days..😭. my selection exam was going on... it's my sorry gift...😉 hope you like it...plz do hit the like button and comment...😳

I'm gonna post Unknown Language of Love very soon.. so Unknown readers get ready..😆

Enjoy the OS with this song... it inspired me to write this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB0T3JluiS4

Picture edited by my di Sayanee (sayaneegupta)

Tera Chehra

Today is Bijoya Dasami. The last day of Durga Puja. All went to the Ganga to see the vasan. Only a diya was burning at the place where they kept the deity of goddess during puja. Though a Khurana, our family is living in Bengal from ages. We adopted local culture and our family Durga puja is century old. Before 80 years it used to be the biggest puja of the state. My father was the King here. Now the palace looks like a deserted house. There is no king, no kingdom.

Only me and my adopted son and his wife live in this house. You won't say it deserted if you see it in days of Durga Puja. So many people came here. It became the palace of 80 years back. I went back to my childhood. But after puja they all left the house, abandoned the 90 years old man and centuries old palace.

Now I'm alone in the house. And I finally find the key which I was searching for the past 65 years. I'm holding the key tightly in my hand and climbing the stairs. I can hear the heartbeat. It's beating faster now. The wait of 65 years will be end very soon. Now it's just matter of a few minutes.

I opened the heavy wooden door of the room. I opened it after 65 years. The heavy air of the room welcomed me. But I can sense beautiful fragrance in the air. I can hear the sound of her laughter, and the cham cham sound of her payel. Now here is only me and' is she watching me hiding some where??? I can feel her presence. Aroma of her body is in the air. It's so intoxicating. It's making me crazy. I closed the door of the room. A ray of light was coming from the tube light of the corridor of downstairs. After closing the door I sank into darkness.

The room is opened after 65years. So, there is no electricity in the room. I bought hundreds of candle with me. I started to light them up.

I decorated the whole room with candles. I saw the huge mirror on the wall. She used to ask me how she is looking standing in front of the mirror. I used to fulfill the thirst of my eyes seeing her. I used to fill my empty heart. She was a goddess whom I desired. One day I joked her saying she is not looking good. She got so mad at me. After so many days she gave me permission to love her again.

I remember those days how much I had to request her, plead her sing for her just to get one touch of her.

Tu ijaazat de agarTujhse thoda pyaar main kar loon, jaane jaanBaith jaa mere saamneKhaali dil khaali nazar bhar loon, jaane jaan

After a long time my Goddess became pleased on me. She showered her love, she let me kiss her. I quenched my thirst, I drowned into her. I longed for her one touch more than my life.  

I looked at the golden jhula. It was her favorite. It's like yesterday I saw her sitting here singing. It was like her song enchanted the whole sky, the earth, the universe.

I sighed and looked at the portraits hanging from the wall. I lit up candles in front of each of them. I touched each of them. I can smell the color. Like, I have run my brushes over the canvas just now. I wanted to capture her every moment. she used to sit in front of me for hours and hours. then she used to get bore and started to shout on me that I take so much time. I'm not a good painter. but after I finished the painting she always used to love it. But I know my painting was nothing in front of her beauty.

I saw the portrait she was looking at me from the corner of her eyes. Smiling. Like she wants a star of the sky. I was ready to bring the whole sky for her.

I looked at that one which she was glancing downwards. Then that one. Her face was with red semi transparent veil. Half of her face was covered in the veil and her beautiful hazel eyes were out of the veil. I kissed on the portrait. I showered it with my kisses. I didn't know how many hours had past.

Then again I felt her. I looked at mirror and I saw her. I saw her reflection there wearing the same red dress covering half of her face in the veil. She was standing in the same posture like the portrait.

I turned back to see her. It was like the earth stopped moved, the sky is bowing to her beauty. She didn't change at all in the past 65 years. She must be a goddess otherwise it's not possible.

She looked at me and smiled. The next moment her smiled vanished and she looked at other direction.

"won't you talk to me?" I asked in nervous voice. But she didn't answer.

"are you angry on me for not coming here for so many days?" she nodded.

"I wanted to. You know'." I stepped towards her but she backed a few steps.

"Please don't go." I pleaded.

"Please listen to me." she looked at my eyes. Oh! Those eyes' I spent every moment of 65 years in agony not seeing those hazel eyes.

"They told me you have gone. You have gone to a place you couldn't return from. But I didn't believe. I came here but couldn't find you. Finally when I found you they dragged me outside and locked the door. Today I found the key and I came here to meet you."

Finally she smiled at me. Oh! She is coming at me. I can hear the song of her payel. her walk is like play of waves. Her every step caused to turn off the lights of candles. The room was becoming darker with every step. Then'. Then' I lost into her'. I lost into her'. I lost into her'.

Next day:

A servant found the body of the old man in the abandoned room of the palace. His adopted son of the man called the police.

Officer: he died cause of the thick air of the room. he had lit up so many candles and closed the door. His lungs didn't get enough oxygen.

His son remain silent.

Officer: any idea why he went there?

Son: I don't know officer. He was Maan Singh Khurana, the crown prince of this place. I heard from my grandfather that his wife Geet was an extraordinary beautiful woman. He was madly in love with her. His wife died at very young age. After that he changed. At first he used to sit in the room alone not talking with anyone for hours and days. Then he started to talk. All thought everything will be normal soon. Then some one discovered he was talking to none in the room and he informed my grandfather. But he told him he was talking to his wife.  Then my grandfather locked the room for ever. After a few years everything became normal. He didn't even mention about the room. I don't know what made him to go to the room again. I don't know'.

THE END

Other FF:

The Unknown Language of Love

A Cinderella Story??

Jannat

OS Link :
A Strange Meeting

Plz do comment.. i'm waiting...😭

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oncept is awesome
continue soon
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER AND WANTED TO BE WITH HER
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...Interesting one.
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wow... beautiful... have no words to describe how I felt
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar.. another os plzzz.. lol.. loved how u expressed maans love for geet
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This song is one of my favourite ones for years. I always drown in the lyrics and tune. I must say, Adnan Sami did a great job here. And so did you. A lovely OS even though with a sad end. Keep it up...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome yaar...but sad...

thanx for pm
mishtimia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No words to discribe...its beautifully awesome...
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
wonderful story ,... u write it so beautifully ... when u told me the plot of the story I knew it will be awsm... I edited the pic according to that story line (thanks for giving me d credit of editing) ... but when I read it I could see the whole thing in front of my eyes... it was feeling something soo different I can't express in word ... one word LOVED IT👏
Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago