Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Telepathy Scholar ..Touch therapy failure

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Damn Geet...tumne hamari nakk katva di..😭.. how could u do this...How u not recognized Maan's touch..the classy MSK style ...n compared with that Damon  ðŸ˜¡

Maan n Geet..r telepathy Scholars...as they never needed phone to communicate...unko hawaa main he ahsaas ho jaata hai..what other want...Even after MSK ki ML..😲.. ok the biggest telepathy drama after ML was when Geet  left KM...after MSK insulted her...N issi telepathy k sahare...Maan was able to locate her bus..😳..

But what about ...what happened at farm house.?...why she not felt Maan?... His touch...Is she not familiar to his touch...Where she has more experience ..As Maan has forgotten all what was before ML...Even then U all here  remember...Tie scene...where Maan was so restless.with her touch ...he had forgotten... what to say on phone to Addi...Is she not aware of His hands..how he behaves ..how he hugs...even cloths ...coz he never ware such stupid cloths...

Its true...it all works telepathy to touch ...works..When my bro come back ..on bike...the way he comes...we automatically judge he is comin...where here r so many bikes out at road...My Mom judge me the way I close door...n so many other things...why not Geet...I give full marks to MSK..he is scholar in every way ..But Geet she is failure in touch ...

lov 

J
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
I love ur Title... Geet Maata is such an Expert ...in telepathy .. but din figure.. the TOUCH yesterday... 😕
TanuDDian thumbnail
heey jazz...

tum jab bhi aathe ho bang ke saath aathe ho...

nice post dear...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: geetsweet

heey jazz...

tum jab bhi aathe ho bang ke saath aathe ho...

nice post dear...

thanx dear
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice post dear , not only  yesterday  ,when they had  gone for movie & maan starts narrating story she couldn't recognize his voice too.