Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Friends,

We have just ended the last MOW thread. Many of us have voiced the same opinion that we are going to miss the wonderful updates,thought  provoking topics and games and contests that brought us closer.

Having given it a serious thought we have decided  that we will continue to operate within this section.I have received several PMs suggesting that we have some platform to voice our feelings and views.What better platform than our very own Astitva section could we ask for?

So,dear friends,we shall now move away from Dr.Simran's Astitva to our own.

The title"The Thinkers" came forth as Riknik and I were chatting,and the idea of "our astitva" is her idea.

We shall be getting in touch with all those active members and requesting them to participate in this new thread.Everyone is welcome to participate and the same rules of conduct will apply.

Sree has warned me that if there is not enough participation she will be forced to close this section.πŸ˜‰

So, get ready for some very interesting posts and lets continue with Astitva...hamari kahaani.

Look out for a new topic on friday, February 24th. From next time,a new topic will be posted every Monday.

To commence,we have decided that members will send a topic(PM) to Sree and she will post them every Monday.This is being done on a trial basis to avoid jumping from one topic to another and going completely off track.

Suggestions are welcome and we are open to change.

Please avoid topics that might ruin the camaraderie in the section.

On behalf of Astitva section,

Akshata

😊

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘

Edited by innocentindian - 18 years ago

Thanks Akshata for posting this fabulous news... Sorry friends, i have been very busy oflate, but i am always ther to support you all... After all, we have been a very close-knit family, thanks to Simran and her AStitva.

Now is the opportunity for us, to make our own Astitva in this section... So, friends, if you really wish that this Section should not be archived and closed, please do put up your hands and do join us in the new atmosphere we are gonna have here....

As the saying, Thaali ek haath se nahi bajti hai, we need all of you to participate in this section from now on, to keep this Section alive and kicking... So friends, put your thinking caps on, please do start posting new topics by PMs...

As Aksh has said, the first topic in this effort of ours, will be posted tomorrow.. So keep watching this space and this section for the new discussion thread...

Also, i would personally request all the members who are sure to participate in this new attempt of ours, to wholheartedly give their acceptance and acknowledgement in this same thread...

Your response to this, will really rejuvenate us and make us work more and more to keeping this Section ROCKING, as ALWAYS...πŸ˜› 

Sree

This sure is wonderful news Akshata. I was feeling a little homesick.. as Astitva was being closed down and none of the other sections have the kind of constructive arguments we have.
Great idea. I am game for it:-)
Friends,
Please do me a favor.Please send PMs to your friends in the section telling them about this,just in case they have not noticed.
Thanks.
Wow. That's a great thread. Will surely be active. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by krutilynn

i m game 😊

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnπŸ˜†πŸ˜³, without telling us!!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sree_20

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnπŸ˜†πŸ˜³, without telling us!!!πŸ˜†

So bad, Kruti. You didn't participate much in my thread. But if you were busy holidaying πŸ˜‰then..ok.

Wow Akshtha..
Fantabolous....
I am in πŸ‘πŸΌ