THE MARRIAGE ARRANGER~pg~162~6/28 - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN AND PEOPLE MET ON EARTH THIS SAYING IS TRUE FOR EVERY ONE

HI GUYS THIS IS MY NEW FAN FIC FOR BOTH ANGAD, KRIPA AND KAVYA ,ANJALI.......

SO HERE IS THE CHARECTER SKETH OF MY MAIN LEADS AND THEIR FAMILIES 

THE KHANNAS......

DILIP KHANNA - (age 55) is one of the multi millionare of india he is a very good father and husband and has his business spread all over the world

NAINA KHANNA- ( age 50) a god wife and a great mother and love her children dearly she knows what is the best for her kids..

ANITHA KHANNA ( NOW NANDA)-( age 27) she is married to prithvi nanda and has a very cute son she is also very close to her brothers...

KAVYA KHANNA- (age 25) he is dilip's younger brothers son but lost his parents when he was just 7 months old from that day he has been raised by dilip and naina just like their son infact he is the apple of naina's eyes in other words a ideal son.

ANGAD KHANNA- (age 25)he is about three months older to kavya but it is actually kavya who takes care of him he is a flirt and a fun loving guy..

THE NANDA'S

HARSH NANDA- he is equally rich as dilip and is a good father..

NITYA NANDA- a good wife and a good mother..

PRITHVI NANDA- married to anitha nanda and a good business man and also loves he wife dearly

JOSH NANDA- he is a good friend of kavya and angad a is a lovely guy and a good business man

PAMMI NANDA-she is the youngest of the three and a very cute girl nature wise she is also a good friend of mishty maliya .

THE MALIYAS

YASH MALIYA- he is richas dilip and harsh and a god father and husband..

DAMINI MALIYA-she is a very good mother and wife

RUDR MALIYA- a very good friend of kavya ,josh, and angad a looks after his fathers business 

MISHTI MALIYA- a cute girl and a god friend of pammi

AALIYA MALIYA- a good girl and is a close fried of kripa and anjali..still in college

NOTE - THE MALIYA'S ,THE NANDA'S AND THE KHANNA'S  ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS

THE SHARMA'S

SURYA SHARMA- he is also very rich and the best in his field , his only weakness are his daughters , he loves them a lot and can't say no to them

GAYATRI SHARMA- fed up with her daughters and pampers her son a lot

KARTHIK SHARMA- a good son and a good business man and loves his kid sisters like hell

ANJALI AND KRIPA SHARMA  ( THEY ARE TWINS BUT THEIR IS NO SIMILARITY BETWEEN THEM) (age 23)-they are the absolute tanrum throwersfamous in college for this though anjali is a bit less naughtier than kripa but is with her always for all the things she plans to do..

if u like the charecters and want me to continue then please post ur comments

thanx

Edited by apra - 17 years ago
sounds intersting continue soon 😊
mere do favorite drama reunit acha kaise nahin hoga
cont soooooooon
please cont soooooooooooooooooooooooon i can't wait 😉 😊 😉

part 1-

we are in the beautiful place canada where we see a guy sleeping comfortably in his bed and another one is in the bathroom taking a shower.... a few minutes later the guy comes out from the shower he is none other than kavya(ka) then he shouts at the guy who is sleeping.

ka- angad utho subha ke 9 baj chuke hain aur hume university jaana hai apni degree collect karne ... jaldi

angad(a)- are kya hua hum time par phaunch jaayege waise bhi mr maama's boy main kal raat ko deer se soya tha..

ka- usse kya farakh padhta hai tum roz late sote ho ab jaldi karo nahi toh..

a- nahi toh kya yeh mat bhoolo ki main tumhara bada bhai hoon aur tumhe mere baat mannani chaahiye toh mamma's boy ab tum jake naasta banao..

ka- tum mere bade bhai ho toh naasta tum banao..

a- ok tum wait karo naasta main banata hoon

kavya now getting scared ..

ka- nahiii nahi angad tum rehane do nasta main banata hoon

a- dekha yeh hota hai ek aadarsh bhai ab jao

ka- (muttering under his breath) aadarsh my foot the last time u made food and tested on me i was admitted in the hospital for 3 days and i don't want to die soo soon..😆

a- waise mamma's boy what r u gonna cook ?????????

ka- for u just corn falkes and milk and as it is we are getting late ...

both of them have their breakfast and leave for the university at the university they are given their degree with great pomp because they were the one's who topped the university with equal grades  it has been  a trend since their childhood that kavya and angad have got the same things at the same time wherther it is marks ,beating from the teacher, car or any girl..

just after the function ends kavya gets a call on his cell..

ka-helloo

naina(n)-hello kaisa hai mera beta ..

ka- mom main theek hoon..

n- aur tumhara bhai??

ka- woh bhi theek hai..

n-aur result kaisa tha???

ka- as usual we topped...

n- congrats!!!!! beta mujhe tumse koi importnant baat karni hai..

naina says somethin on the phone and the face colour of kavya changes....

ka- ok mom main angad se baat karooga.....

then the line goes dead.....

what did naina say to kavya ,how will angad react to this to know please keep reading ...

hope u like this part next part i will post some thing about anjali and kripa.. please please please post ur comments....

thanx

😊Your fan-fic is great and plz continue soon. 👏 

just two comments what happened u din't like it or what 😭
ur fan fic is soooo good.. who said they dont like it 😡 😡 i luv it 🤗 i hav a question how do they get d same girl??lolz thats funny 😆 😆 😆 anyways plzcont soon 😉
wow loved the frist part pls write some more soon 😉
ok here is another part
scene 2-
the line goes dead and kavya still looking shoked after some time he comes back to his usual and goes in search for angad..and findshim flirting with a girl and taps on his back
ka- angad can i have a word with u
a- now what can't u see iam busy
ka- its urgent..
then kavya and angad head for a coffee house...
a- kya hua why r u soo shoked??????
ka- angad mom ka call tha
a- toh kya kaha mom ne???
ka- angad maa ne kaha ki she has fixed our marriage!!!!
a- what with whome????
ka- ur gonna marry mishti and me pammi..
a- no its not true ur lying rite
ka- no iam not she also said that we have to get married to them since she finds no reason that we can say no because we know them from our childhood and they r our good friends...now i think we should say yes because any day this was going to happen we knew it and

a- and what do u want to say i knew this was going to happen one day but so soon i think its better we say yes and make our parents happy after they r good girls and we know them rite...ok now call mom and say we r ready...
ka- yup
and kavya calls naina and tells her their decision naina is happy and he also tells her that they r returning after two days to india..
ka- ab lets go and enjoy the last days of bachelor hood
a- yes lets goo
then they both go and sing on the beach with girls the song from garam masala 'ada' and r enjoying them selfs little did they know that god has something else in store for them.....

while the boys r enjoying them selfs we see 2 girls sleeping peacefully in their beds at the sharma residence in mumbai...
we hear an a aarti being sung there and three people standing in front of lord ganesha with their hands folded...and two girls who r snoring away to glory.....
gayatri(g)- (moving the blanket from their faces ) tum dono soo rahi ho aur niche pooja ho rahi hai...utho ab tum dono subha ke 9 baj chuke hai...
just then we see the girls getting up and we see their faces they are anjali and kripa...
hope u will like this part please post ur comments ..
thanx