How FIRE & FIREFLY concept can be JUSTIFIED now?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As in the yesterday epi they have shown abhay turned into normal human being n not a vampire any more.

Now the first promo they have shown that Patenga (Firefly) is going to be Fanaa (destroy) in love of fire. Now how can they justify this promo? as it doesn't make any sense now.

Petanaga jo ho jaye Mohabet me Fanaa
Ye us ki khata he ya Aag ka gunah?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65WQfwM7PI[/YOUTUBE]

Abhay came back as human so its not firefly but the fire itself got turned against its existance, a mortal become immortal its the fire who got destroyed (Fana) in love not the Firefly, now it can be only justified if Abhay is not a normal human n turn into something else...atleast he should have special powers for standing in front of every creature / storm

CV's are supposed to atleast justify this promo they have been showing us for long time. They should not have changed the concept of the story

share your opinions n views
I know. I was so unhappy with the new twist  The promo looked promising n it was this promo which made me desperate enough to wanna watch. But sadly it never lived upto my expectations 🤢😭 esp the current track. I love the FFs more than this dumb show.

Anyways thanks for posting this promo. Was pleasure watching it.
Common guys why are you all being upset. abhiya have been tested vigorously for their fire and firefly nature. and they have passed every storm and proved their love. so destiny's bestowed on them with a wonderful gift. turning abhay into human. they are going towards light. if piya turns into a vampire they will going towards darkness not light.
NOw with the dark element gone the Story holds no excitement. The CV's wanted to wind up the show and now if they do I don't think anybody would have any complaints.
i think in end both abhiya will die togather and metz will be left alone for eternity