Ek Anjani Si Ehsaas AK (Part 15 Page 33) - Page 19

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Chotii

OMG awwwwwwww awesome part..!! sooo cute! luvd it.. n hope angad makes feels betr! 😊
xx Saz xx

thank you 😊
Originally posted by issy

Great Part
thanks
Originally posted by ice _girl

good part plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
thanks
Originally posted by brainychild92

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo sweeettt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved that partt.. hope angad feels betterr!!

continue soooooooonnnn
thank you
Originally posted by Mehandikhan

awesome part plz cont soon. πŸ‘
thanks😊
really really nice!plz continue soon soon soon!!

Part 15

Kripa fell asleep next to Angad who regained conscious yesterday in the evening. Angad woke up and saw Kripa sleeping in a sitting position he sat up next to her and watched her sleep. He sat up next to bringing his face close to hers and "KRIPA WAKE YOUR FREAKIN' SELF UP" Kripa woke up with all the hullabaloo she gave Angad a killer look

"I told you that if anything happens to me I'm gonna haunt you the rest of your life and looked it worked" he said smiling

"I killed myself looking after you and this how you repay me" Kripa said starting to get teary "I hate you"

"I didn't mean to hurt" he said watching her get even more teary

"I hate you go away the weather is good and your all better and there are some good close for you to wear now get lose" she said still sad

She got up and went to the bathroom while poor Angad changed and left home sadly Kripa came out got changed into a pair of black jeans with a black sleeveless top and a jacket over it she got into her car and drove off. While out poor little Angad was driving to the middle of nowhere he kept thinking of Kripa over and over again he drove even faster images of Kripa was running through his brain Kripa faster and faster. He stopped and stared slammed his hand hard on the stirring wheel he thought about why he kept thinking about her "I love her no I don't Angad Khanna doesn't love anyone love is nothing only something that always hurts...argggggggggggggggg...if I don't love her then why do I keep thinking about her its like her smile her face everything about her is ruling over me if this goes on I'm gonna go nuts maybe I should just stick to myself and my 'friends' for a bit away from KRIPA" he said and did later that day okay night Angad went clubbing with his friends he sat at the bar and drank when suddenly a girl came up to her

"Hi sweetheart wanna dance" she said in an intoxicating voice.

"umm no its okay I'm good over here" he said looking at her from head to toe she had a black halter neck dress that came up to her knees okay maybe not even over her knee a bunch of other guys around them were snapping a bunch of comments by the looks of it looked like she was enjoying it. Angad looked up and saw a beautiful girl coming in a wowed long white skirt that had a few sparkly sequences on the bottom keeping it simple with a white tube top that was all sparkles with a cute knitted thingy that was a diamond shape covering her arms since it was knitted it had huge diamond shape spaces letting you see her top under (forget what its called) with dangling white earrings that touched her shoulders with nothing on her neck she was looking SUPERB she looked at Angad crab the girls hand and walk up to the dance floor true he was drunk but still in his senses he and the girl were dancing close which made Kripa feel bad suddenly a guy came up he was talking more like begging he watched Kripa looked at him then at the guy she smiled and danced with the guy. Soon the first song was over Angad and his girl were dancing to the next song with his eyes locked to Kripa she knew he was staring at him she and the guy stopped dancing and we see the guys face she was dancing to it was Pushkar AKA Push (Naman Shaw) she handed him a sliver color gift wrapped thing he opened it and saw a ring it looked like it was a ring you would use to propose to a girl with he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek making Angad even more jealous he got mad he watched Pushkar leave Kripa who also left without even looking at him Angad left his girl whose name was Ashi and followed Kripa it was raining out side he watched Kripa run under a tree which was in the middle of nowhere away from the club the city everyone Angad followed her and stood under the tree Kripa was shocked to see Angad standing next to her his eyes in rage she turned remembering him dancing with that Ashi. She was about to walk away when suddenly he crabbed her arms and pulled her so close to her body was paining against his he let go of one hand and pulled her other hand dragging her into a cottage close by. Kripa whose wrist was killing her Angad held it tighter she tried to talk to him make him let go but it was no use finally he brought her into a room in the cottage and threw her on the bed and laid on top of her

"what were you doing with that that Pushkar" he said in a deadly yet calm voice except Kripa didn't answer and just turned her face to the side not able to face the rage in his eyes "I said to answer" he said still calm she was testing his patience "ANSWER" he screamed Kripa looked down at him and whispered something he couldn't her and made her face him "I had to give him a ring he was gonna use to propose to Pia with and at the club Pia was there so to make her jealous he begged me to dance with him" Angad looked at the tears in Kripa's eyes and fell on top of her hugging her "I'm sorry for hurting you again" he said "and yeah are we friends" he whispered in her ear there was a long silence "of course we are and one more thing if you ever break this friends heart I'm gonna kill you"

Edited by angadandme - 17 years ago
OMG!! wow!! amazin part.. dese parts keep gettin hotter n bettr πŸ˜† but cum on, ak need 2 relise dat dey luv eachuva lol xxxx
xx Saz xx
Originally posted by Chotii

OMG!! wow!! amazin part.. dese parts keep gettin hotter n bettr πŸ˜† but cum on, ak need 2 relise dat dey luv eachuva lol xxxx
xx Saz xx
well they never do isn't that greatπŸ˜ƒ
Moderator's Note:
Topic closed upon author's request. Will be opened when author returns and wishes to continue. 😊