angadandme thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This is my first fan fic so hope you like.Its about Angad and Kripa and how to people who always hated each other and would always play tricks on each other fall for each other. plz read to see how it is charecters will be there soon.

Edited by angadandme - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja922 thumbnail
hey sounds great....continue soon...and dont worry im writing my first fanfic too rite now and honestly i think it sux..lol...start soon!
taniya_22 thumbnail
I just read the story line...soundz intrestin...i think it will be a SUPERB storyπŸ˜ƒ...so plz cont. soon...i'll be waitin...and best of luck 4 ur fan-fic...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Luv Taniya
angadandme thumbnail
thanks next part is coming up real soon Edited by angadandme - 18 years ago
angadandme thumbnail
Charecters:

Angad:23 years old this is his last year of college he is a total hotty at his college and every girl was crazy about him. He loves flirting with girls yet he is looking for the right girl to fall in love with. He loves singing and wrighting his own music but most of all he loves his guitar he has known Kripa since they were kids and always irritaded her exactly why they hate each other so much but Angad soon falls for Kripa. He lives in India with his parents and younger brother.

Kripa:23 years old this is also her last year of college. She is the cutest girl in the whole college and every guy is crazy about her. She hates guys who try to flirt with her especally Angad because hes always bothering her. she is still looking for her perfect guy. she lives in India with her parents and younger sister.

other charecters later

Edited by angadandme - 18 years ago
Pooja922 thumbnail
continue soon...sounds great so far..
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start cont soon πŸ‘ 😊
angadandme thumbnail
yo can I ask how you put pics in to the story plz p.m meEdited by angadandme - 18 years ago
lucky-moon thumbnail
nice intro plz do write ur story
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
cant wait for the 1st part! Cont. soon!