Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Superior ki mushkil...lolz

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Must say business of Reasons is very enjoyable and as one can give her/his own reason without making any effort…socha lets try it once more. Waisey guys sochna wali baat hai why superior is after Abhay?…why he wants to take control of his soul? There is something fishy as he made his entry at a time when Abhay took an exit…kahin who Abhay se darta to nahin? or he is jealous of Abhay for some reasons…I think it's the second category.

He is jealous of Abhay coz he is more popular and there are more discussion posts on Abhay than superior. I find superior at fault as he never gave us the chance for drooling over him….he should show us his chaand chehra by now…once he does it dkehna kitney fans bante hain as fan making on IF is a big possibility.

He doesn't want to bring Abhay back into existence because he thinks…being a leader of vampire clan he should be given more screen space while he is neglected the most in the show. Chalo this point is accepted….i agree he should had been given more screen space at least more than Panda.

He is scared of his popularity as Abhay is considered most strongest vampire than all…..it's a direct attack on superior's izzat. Bye the way a man is respected more for his action than authority in hand….and superior haven't gain any izzat becuase he had always failed in imposing decisions taken. Sid ka case hee lelo it was said that Sid's power will be taken off if he doesn't changes par aisa kabhi nahi hua.

Apparently he is strongest but andar se he has many deficiencies including Vitamin A, B. C. D and E…that's why he was way dheela dhaala on his first entry. I think we should support him in overcoming his deficiencies….he can try vitamin tablets.

One thing that is making him against Abhay is that almost all girls in Dehradoon are flat on Abhay…..and he rarely has any phanka. I will suggest superior for joining Mount college as professor wahan koi na koi mil hi jayegi and don't forget Protima b wahan hai.

Superior is not happy of Abhay as he had always showed more intelligence than him…Abhays knows how to deal with vampire and humans in same time while superior lacks in this ability and that's why he had always maintained a distance from humans. I wish he faces Arnab and his pagalpan at once than he will realize how daring Abhay is…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pata nehi 😆...muskil kya hai 😆.😆..metz get the potion ,...n she becomes most shati shali ...n superiors get Abhay's Ruh ...dey become the  most shaktishali ...😕... Also  dey got human scent frm chandeena 's body n recognised but wen Chalta phirta human aaya to vampire samaj baithe ...😆😆😆
Really ...still thinkin ...muskil  kya hai !!!!😆
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzyie

Pata nehi 😆...muskil kya hai 😆.😆..metz get the potion ,...n she becomes most shati shali ...n superiors get Abhay's Ruh ...dey become the  most shaktishali ...😕... Also  dey got human scent frm chandeena 's body n recognised but wen Chalta phirta human aaya to vampire samaj baithe ...😆😆😆

Really ...still thinkin ...muskil  kya hai !!!!😆

mushkil yeh hai that we ae awein thinking😆 and vampires didn't recognised Pia coz she is the lead and lead can do anything...logical and illogical 😆
par question is if really he can become shatishaali by taking control of a vampire soul than where he was he when many were shown upa ka raasta by werewolves? souls mein b partiality h yaar Confused😆
lolz hilarious post as usual 👏🤣
ur reasons r awesome and ur emos add to it 🤣

i really wanna see Superior's face now 😆...zarur koi budhha hoga 😆😆...i bet he is scared of Metz too 😆...dekhte hain is buddhe ki kaun bajata hai 😉
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolz hilarious post as usual 👏🤣

ur reasons r awesome and ur emos add to it 🤣

i really wanna see Superior's face now 😆...zarur koi budhha hoga 😆😆...i bet he is scared of Metz too 😆...dekhte hain is buddhe ki kaun bajata hai 😉

m no no more in mood of talking abt superior😊...did u read her latest tweet 😛 OMG she is leaving  never thought humein itni dher saari khushiyan ek saath milegi 😆
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣Romi, ur all reasons r acceptable...but i think the superior is very much jealous of abhay as all girls of DD r after him... n that's why superior is in shame n keeps covering his face 😆ke kaal ka bachha abhay (with respect 2 superior) ne itne saare ladkiyan pata liya aur an old vampire like him cudn't gather at least 1 gf...😲 that's why he's after abhay... 😆n there can b another reason also ke  pata nahi shayad iss superior ka beti bhi abhay pe fully lattoo  hogi😳...iss liye superior can't tolerate abhay!!!😆
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
god knows sorry cvs know y d superior is aftrabhay🤔mayb d 2option. i thnk he is jelous plus he is t too weak to abhay ke soul ki to sarurat paregi hi n😆a..afterall our abhay is d strongest vampy😍p.s. good post👏and y didn't u make anothr product wala post? tht last prduct post ws too gud :)
Originally posted by: romaila

m no no more in mood of talking abt superior😊...did u read her latest tweet 😛 OMG she is leaving  never thought humein itni dher saari khushiyan ek saath milegi 😆

lol if u r not interested in superior to post kyo banaya 😆😆😆...banane se pehle tweet padhna tha na 🤣
abhi Abhay ki welcome party aur Panchi ki bidaai party sath-sath chal rahi hai 🤣
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

🤣Romi, ur all reasons r acceptable...but i think the superior is very much jealous of abhay as all girls of DD r after him... n that's why superior is in shame n keeps covering his face 😆ke kaal ka bachha abhay (with respect 2 superior) ne itne saare ladkiyan pata liya aur an old vampire like him cudn't gather at least 1 gf...😲 that's why he's after abhay... 😆n there can b another reason also ke  pata nahi shayad iss superior ka beti bhi abhay pe fully lattoo  hogi😳...iss liye superior can't tolerate abhay!!!😆

ya n he is so shameless that he isn't showing his chera even to his subordibnates😆 woh b kya kare he was on planet from centuries par couldnt find any and Abhay who is only 200 years older have almost all Dehradun girls 😆...beti ki possibility h par woh beti hai kahan? 😛😆
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol if u r not interested in superior to post kyo banaya 😆😆😆...banane se pehle tweet padhna tha na 🤣
abhi Abhay ki welcome party aur Panchi ki bidaai party sath-sath chal rahi hai 🤣

i was interested before reading that tweet...🤣
yaar ek kaam kro ek post banoo na for Panchi...wanna Alvida her as soon as possible 🤣