Fan Fictions

WHAT"S IN STORE FOR TV STAR"S IN 2006

ANT_RAT thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Television is going places and so it seems are its many stars, producers and directors who look forward to a New Year full of more challenges and "kick ass work". Here are some popular TV personalities talking about their goals and aspirations:

Rajeev Khandelwal
For me this year looks very exciting. I'm clueless about what awaits me. And the very fact that I'm clueless makes my struggle unpredictable and exciting.
By god's grace things have been going splendidly for me. My future is in Allah's hands. I'm going to continue to work hard and do my bit on television. Everyone can see the popularity of the medium is growing like a wild forest. It just doesn't seem to end, Inshaallah

see a continuing fragmentation of viewership. STAR Plus will continue to be on top in 2006. But Zee and STAR One will inch forward. For me innovation is the key word. As far as soaps go, my biggest challenge this year is "Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka" on STAR One. It takes me into an entirely new territory. My other new soap "Kasam Se" is a sweet warm story that I hope to use it to lure urban audiences into watching Zee. And "Kandy Floss" on Sony will be my first non-fictional show.I'll also be launching one of my biggest soaps ever at year-end. Plus, there're other things on the anvil. But these are the main challenges. As far as Indian television is concerned, the sky is no longer the limit.
This is a year filled with great possibilities for me. It's the year of my debut in Gujarati theatre and the beginning of my association with cinema. I hope it works out. As for television, content will continue to rule whether it's a soap or reality TV.
This is a year filled with great possibilities for me. It's the year of my debut in Gujarati theatre and the beginning of my association with cinema. I hope it works out. As for television, content will continue to rule whether it's a soap or reality TV.
I hope for me, my tradition of interesting and exciting work continues. That's the way I like my work to be. May dance and music be the elixir of my life.