Fan Fictions

Dk and Disha: Pyar ki dastan - Page 2

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

heya guysπŸ˜›...i'm starting a new FF....

Background info....

Saighals

They're rich and their family business is Kanaka. Dhruv and Sumitra are the oldest, their son is Vedant...but the oldest son of the family is DK, and his mum is...Gargi!!! she married Dhruv's younger brother Anil, but he went missing...the case file was closed but they're still looking for him...Gargi and sumitra were pregnant at the same time...cause of an accident they both went into labour at the same time and Gargi gave birth to DK, whereas Sumitras child was stillborn....so DK's the heir to the Saighal property...

Sumitra always felt close to him and looked after him a lot...vedant was also close to Gargi...so DK and Vedant call Gargi 'mom' and Sumitra 'maa'...

Sumitra's really religious, whereas Gargis high class and only thinks about her status....

DK's good looking (don't we all knowπŸ˜‰)...loads of girls like him but he's looking for 'the one'....he basically controls Kanaka and hes really good at it...

Dhruv considers both Vedant and DK as his two sons and doesn't see a difference between them...till this day hes looking for his brother Anil

Vedant really like Rano, but knows that he ain got a chanc of geeting married until DK does...hes basically kinda dopey and hes always eating...

Bhosles 

Theres only Suhas, Gautham, Disha and Rano. 

After her husband died Suhas took control of Diamonds Forever, but put it under Gathaums (oldest child) name when he was old enough, her aim in life is to get her ziddi daughter (Disha) married...

Gathaums getting married to Dishas best friend Sanya...he loves his sisters a lot... hes met DK in London while he was doinga course and DK was finalising some business deals....Gautham helped him in a problem and they've been best friends ever since...but no-ones met DK yet...

Disha's a really sweet girl and does modelling in her spare time....she believes that she can't get married without knowing the guy, so shes rejected thousands of proposals...she sticks up for herself and is really mischevious...

Rano's the youngest and really loves Vedant...shes happy that Gauthams getting married, but really wants Dishas Dream guy to come fast so she can get marriedπŸ˜†...

thats th intro guys...kinda long i know....hopefully i'll post the first part soon....so tell me what you thinkπŸ˜›...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaslove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nibbles

Disha's a really sweet girl and does modelling in her spare time....she believes that she can't get married without knowing the guy, so shes rejected thousands of proposals...she sticks up for herself and is really mischevious...

that is really cool nibbles.

i really like the way you presented dishaπŸ‘

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yay cant wait!!!!

Thats right!! Dk is good looking!! 😳

PLEASE CONT SOON!!!
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice intro!!
please cont soon!!πŸ‘ Edited by nsa4657 - 18 years ago
blah_blah thumbnail
wicked intro!!!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Tomiko thumbnail
thanks guys πŸ˜›...wasn't expecting so many replies so soon...

part 1 (intro of the Bhosles)

Suhas and Rano are in the living room woth a family who've come to see Disha (lets call them Mr. Khanna, Mrs. Khanna, and their son Sahil)

Suhas: i'm so glad you came, i'm sure you'll like Disha...shes very simple...

*FLASH*

someone taking out a short dress

*FLASH*

Suhas: shes really religous...

*FLASH*

someone applying lipstick

*FLASH*

Suhas: and shes a great cook...

*Flash*

someone taking a burnt roti (or chappati...whatever you call it) and putting it on a plate...

*Flash*

the Khannas look at each other and smile...

Mrs K: where is your daughter Disha?

"i'm over here aunty"

everyone looks to where the voice came from and they look at Disha from to to bottom...shes wearing strappy heels with a short black, strapless dress and a lot of make-up, and shes got a big tray in her hand...she looks quite pretty but the Khannas exchange looks cause this isn't how Suhas described her...Rano is smiling and Suhas just gives a shocked look...Disha smiles at everyone...

Disha: shall we eat...i made the dinner myself...

Mrs Khanna's releived that atleast she can cook, and everyone follows her to the table and sits down...Rano lifts the cloth covering the food and pickes up a badly burnt roti...

Mr. K: umm...i think we'll have the kheer instead...

Disha: thats great...

she hands out bowls of kheer to everyone...Sahil takes a spoon but stops when he sees a fake nail in it...

Sahil: what the hell?!

everyone notices the nail and Suhas buries her head into her hands...Disha smiles and takes the nail with a tissue...

Disha: thankyou so much...cause of this nail i had to change my whole make-up...

Ranos trying really hard not to laugh...

Mr Khanna thoroughly checks his kheer before starting to eat it...

Mrs Khanna pushes her plate a bit and starts asking Disha questions...

Mrs. K: so, what are your hobbies?

Disha: well, Pooja...

Mrs. Khanna smiles that atleast she does pooja...

Disha: pooja's my best freind...(Mrs. K's face falls)...we always go to the Disco at about midnight..and i also do modelling...

Mrs. Khanna raises her eyebrows...

Mrs. K: modelling?

Disha: yeah... infact i did a bikini ad just last week... did you see it Mr. Khanna?

Mr. Khanna nearly chokes on his kheer...Rano feels like shes gonna explode cause shes trying really hard not to laugh...Mrs. Khanna is just staring at her in disbelief...

Disha: so...when shall me and your son get married?

this is the final stage...Mrs Khanna stands up really angry...and Mr. Khanna and Sahil follow...

Mrs. K: marriage???...i will never get my son married to you!!!

all three storm out with suhas following the and trying to stop them...

Suhas: Mrs. Khanna please...i can explain...

Disha and Rano crack up laughing while Suhas storms back in really angry...Rano and Disha stop laughing, go up to her and hug her...Suhas tried to shrug them off...

Suhas: are you happy now?...i try so hard to get good alliances for you, and you scare them all off...

Disha: aiy...you know i don't like these arranged marriage stuff..

Rano: plus mamma, you gotta agree that it was funny...

Disha and Rano start laughing again while Suhas finds it hard not to smile...

Suhas: Disha..i don't know when you gonna give up your mischevious ways...

Disha: never!

all three hug and smile...

thats it for today guys..i'm sorry if it was boring...

next part: Saighal intro
blah_blah thumbnail
πŸ˜†

no way.....BORING??? NEVER!!!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....that was soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!

cant wait 4 the sehgal's inrto....great part man! πŸ‘
Kajal741 thumbnail
loved it!!!!!!! cant stop laughing πŸ˜†
Tomiko thumbnail
k...Part 2 (Saighals Intro.)

theres a big party going on at the Saighal house, the whole place is decorated and servants are running here are there to serve drinks...close to the entrance there are about 6 ladies standing and talking...they're all wearing lots of jewellery and expensive looking saris...

Lady #1: wheres is she?

*Flash*

someone with a black sari walking (their feet)

*Flash*

Lady #2: yah...madams nowhere to be seen...

*Flash*

the same persons hands as they're walking

*Flash*

Lady #3: shes late..

*Flash*

the back of the persons head as they stop

*Flash*

"i'm never late"

all the ladies turn round and they see Gargi...she walks upto them and they all start talking...

Lady #4: WOW Gargi...what a beautiful necklace... probably really expensive na...

Gargi smiled and held the necklace in her hands...it was a diamond necklace with a big diamond at the bottom...

G: infront of my diamond this peice of jewellery means nothing..once you look at him you won't be able tokeep your eyes away...

Lady #3: where is he?

"Mom"

the ladies turn round to face the entrance and see...DK!!!...he's wearing a black suit with a black shirt (plus i fired the stupid cameraman who makes my DK look fat 😑 πŸ˜†)...Gargi stands there with her arms out wide and DK goes upto her and hugs her...

DK: missed you mom...

G: missed you to beta...

they both unhug...

G: go...meet everyone else...

DK smiled and made his way to the other side of the room...

there Sumitra and Dhruv were talking when Sumitra sensed somethin...

D: Sumitra...what happened?

she felt odd and was trying to work out what it was...slowly she turned round and was surprised to see DK...

DK: maa!...

he touched her feet and took her blessings...

DK: how did you know i was behind you...

she smiled and touched his cheek...

S: you're my son...i can feel you a mile away...

D: so Dhruv beta...did you finish the work?

DK: yeh dad i...

S: uffo...you and your work...i've landed up with one son whos life begins and ends with work...and anothr son whos life begins and ends with...

"food"

vedant stood in the kitchen munching on a parantha...

ved: mmm...maharaj, your the best cook ever...

maharaj (the servant) stood there lookign nervous...umm ved beta, i think you should go from here...you know there is a party going on...we have to leave some for the guests...

ved: maharaj!...this is my house and my food, so i'll eat as much as i want...

he was about to take a big bite when he felt someone twisting his ear...

ved: ahhh...

he moved his face slightly to the side....

ved: brother!...is this any way to greet your sibling..

DK: so this is your house and your food huh?

ved: i...i was only joking...

DK: you better be...maharaj..take this food away...

maharaj took the whole plate of parathas and went out...

ved: but...my...food...brother...

DK: oh...so food is more important to you than your brother...

ved: hey...i never said that...

they both smiled and hugged...

ved: so...can i have a burger?

DK laughed and hugged him tighter...

sorry guys...this was probably looooooooong and boring...

next: DK and Disha meet..
bina4u thumbnail
nice lines nibbles
cont soon