Mythological Masti

Ideas to make the forum more active!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,

It's really sad to see this forum so dead. Where is everyone?

I think many are not coming online because they don't see others online either...how about we come up with some fun and enriching ideas to make the forum more active? Remember how busy it used to be when it first started? I really hope we can make it like that again.😳

So please share your ideas, folks! It's about time this forum is woken up from its long slumber. ;)

-Janu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It should be simple IMO. People have to change themselves to be having more focus and continuity on one particular topic going on and be committed to it for longer run. A group of members can this way keep one thread active for long time and some other group of members can parallel keep such other thread of their interest active. Members should go to previous pages and see how many threads are created but not continued despite having lot of scope of continuing it. Many debate threads. RSR-ASR episode wise discussion, diary threads, character diary, fanfics. 

Open closed threads and lengthen them. This was exactly the way I used to enjoy my Orkut days. At a time, all the members' minds were unite and active just in one thread at a time and it used to go to 100+ pages each with all long posts just within a week. Oath-Promise thread over here is one such example in which I have participated. SK diary also. I guess Mahima Shanidevki and Om Namah Shivay have been such successful threads too. Otherwise mostly people create threads too fast too many but don't maintain them but forget them instead. It shouldn't be difficult for any person having stable mind who can maintain logical flow of thoughts. There is no point in counting on the number of threads created and number of posts even whatever may be IF objective rules of promotion. That's not activity. It is the quality of contents and involvement of mind which indicates activity.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes it is very sad. I come here every day, but hardly see any threads moving.Only the picture gallery is active

There are hardly any discussions on any of the threads
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How about some story writing or siggy making contests? Like we had for Janmasthami. lolz, I was gone then, but I was moving, so I'm a bad example.
but everybody else got involved in that.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like both Shivang bhaiya and Aishu's ideas, will PM Deepu and see if we can brainstorm some new contest idea for when winter vacation comes... until then just gonna practice instead of preaching and make up for the long spell of inactivity due to college by being as active as possible this week! Will also open the costume thread I've long been conspiring to create hopefully by this weekend ;)