Posted: 12 years ago

Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi

Creation Gallery

Welcome all to the Creation Gallery of Parvarrish. Please Post all Creations (Signatures, Avis, Blinkers, fan art, textures ect. HERE!
DO NOT open separate topic for the same..

Rules Of the Creation Gallery
1) DO NOT QUOTE CREATIONS. Our previous gallery had a lot of quoting of creations and it looked really messy. To save space, please do not quote the creations. When replying, you can use the @ format.

2) Parvarrish RELATED CREATIONS ONLY. Please post creations ONLY related to Parvarrish and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

3) USE/POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Please DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other member's creations and use it in yours.

4) NO POSTING OF REQUESTS. Criticism and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

5) DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION. Many of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post outside I-F unless the member allows to

6) No Need of Single Comment For every Single Creation. Guys you should not forget that its creations gallery and it should have more creations than comments, so no need to comment separately on every creation posted by creators, you can include many creators work in just one comment by using @format which will give us more space for creations and less of comments will make gallery look better.

-Ridz and Jyo,
-Parvarrish Dev. Team

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Made by Ansa aka golden-girl

Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
More Ansa aka Golden-gal creations..😳

Shweta tiwari 1st Promo Avi..!!!

Shweta tiwari 2nd Promo Avi..!!!

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

My first siggy of Parvarish...OMG

Wow..😛 Great job Naz...👏
Made by Maya aka shwetaloveyou
the promos of this show are super-cute hope the show is just as fab some stuff from my 2 fav promos

Wow Aahana lovely Siggies..👏

Specially Shweta 1 is damn damn cutooo..😍

Gonna use it..😆
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Wow Aahana lovely Siggies..👏

Specially Shweta 1 is damn damn cutooo..😍

Gonna use it..😆

thanks Faraan Shweta looks really sweet in the promo and i am totally loving all the promos cannot wait for monday for the show to start seems really different from the league and totally refreshing 😛 not to mention the perks of having shweta and rupali sharing the screen both are such talented actresses its gonna be a treat 😛

Originally posted by Neha2704

thanks Faraan Shweta looks really sweet in the promo and i am totally loving all the promos cannot wait for monday for the show to start seems really different from the league and totally refreshing 😛 not to mention the perks of having shweta and rupali sharing the screen both are such talented actresses its gonna be a treat 😛

Yes Promos r quite interesting nd refreshing..😛 hope da show will come up to our expectations just like its Promos..😳 Glad u r also gonna watch dis show.. i'll be daily waiting 4 da Siggies 4rm u Specially Shweta siggies..🤣 thankzz..😛😆