:)PSDadda#5 (C): pg101:2nd batch of reqs - Page 2

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congooo Sid on ur new shopp!<3 may u have many and many moreee:D AMAZING Updateee!:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Res!

I wanna squish all those AG sign in at once :$

CONGRATULATIONS!

On ur 5th shop!

Ur work is damn gorgeous no matter how many times i tell u this buh i have to say it over n over again...i just love ur style! Its sooo unique saachi...each and every sig that u make has something unique about it...n its just sooo great...

On top of that ur blending...u can blend some what 56789897 pics at one wiv ease...make me jealous 😳 🀣

Awww bless ya thank u for mentioning me on the first page...umm that is me right? 😳 🀣 wanna make sure coz ik there a couple more around n dont wanna make a fool outta my self
😳 speaking of fools im scared of clowns if they count as a fool πŸ€” thats why i dread going to the circus's when my fam plan tricks...ummm i dont mind The Great British Circus their like k buh the rest is history...n'ways i better stop going off track and finish off wht i had come here to do and that is to edit this spot. Anyways it really really does mean alot to me...x
😳 πŸ€—

Ur update on the first page is stunning...u made sooo much stuff...i can understand when u sed that u got carrried away buh today i can say for sure that u have pleased alot of diff fan groups! *pat on the back for that* OMG the last time i got told to pat my self on the back when i was in yr 6...my teacher always used to make us do that...

Yr 7 we maye the youngest buh we can tell our parents that we have grown up now even tho we aint πŸ˜†MN

I love love love the icons...their all damn gorgeous each and everyone is beautiful...loved the colouring n texture/brushes...i love how u always do a great job wiv em.

These one r my favs i totally love em n i love the text u have used on em all...esp the Arhi one...live laugh love haha my BBM Status...n the MN one...i love love love lovex 65678904321 the colouring n what not everything about it is LOVE!

The sigs r damn gorgeous too...loved em all esp the AG stuff...thank u sooo much for making em...using most of em now n the rest l8r...sigh...ur sooo good wiv AG stuff...

Apart from that i loved the Monaya, Arhi, Kash, Kajen EHMMBH n Karnika stuff...

All that is damn gorgeous n just caught my attentions...rest of the stuff is rocking too!

Ma fav sooo this is the first one i shall be using...theres many many more to come... i hope πŸ˜‰ Keep making such great creations..we all...ur shop visitors love ur work...its great,super,excellent,amazing,fabulous etc...sorry i need a theasaurus for me which i dont have atm 😳 Buh u know wht i mean πŸ˜ƒ

Once again hearts congratulations on ur new shop...may u have many many more to come x

Muwahx

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay OMG i need to calm down. *inhale exhale* CONGOOO! You are TOOO GOOOD! OMG i'm at a loss of words. This update is just so...aaah! I feel like a lot of it was dedicated for me even though it wasn't hehe. Shilpa Anand, Atul-Anjali and KaSh all in one update and that too from you Sid. bhar mein ja 'like' button.. I need a 'love' button! πŸ˜†

Not that i'm complaining but i have to ask what brought on the Atul-Anjali sig? Its beautiful btw. Actually let me re-phrase that:   everything here - no sorry correct that too - everything you make always comes out MAGNIFICENT. Your creations are just so 'out-there' i cannot ever just glance across them without taking another look that lasts a good few whole minutes or so. Plus your updates are so big which is just a big bonus for us =D

make more avis and icons..always! They came out so cute and pretty.

MoNaya sigs came out so infectiously adorable! anybody would agree they look scrumdiciously cute in your sigs.

http://i.imgur.com/MMdGg.png  - this particular sig is stunning. i especially love how ya did the text. its such a romantic sig but in your own Sid style

http://i.imgur.com/Uq89w.png - i saw this and first thing that came to mind was ice. Ya made the sig look sexy in such a..icy way. πŸ˜† GurTi looked hot enough in that sig and ya made them look hotter..but in a icy way LOL. i'll stop with the ice.

You have such amazing choice of pictures and ya capture them in your sigs so wonderfully it actually makes us take a second to sit back and notice the layout of the sig hehe. And you handle a lot of picturesin one sig SO well which is clearly shown in the 'friendship to love' MoNaya sig. Like man that is just incredible how ya do that and still make it look clearly visible.

The Siddhima sig reminded me of lemons and daffodiles. Its so green and yellow i love it! It looks stunning...obviously like duh!
πŸ˜†

I have to comment on the AA sig again - L.O.V.E.! Just so cutely put together. I don't think i can express how much i really like it and thankya enough for making one on Atul-Anjali. I miss them =(

The Virika sigs are sweet as well - i worry your sigs on them will give me diabetes. I think ya did a wonderful job with those sigs - they came out looking very clear and colourful but in a simple way. I don't quite know how to say it but they look so beautifully simpler to me than the rest of the ones in the update but i like it like that because it suits the Virika scenes ya picked. I make no sense. Just translate whatever i have said into corrigable speech and find the good in it πŸ˜†

The sigs on the kudiyaan are outrageously brilliant! Absolutely excellent sigs Sid - they really speak diva. The kritika sig is charminglyenticing. Once again great work on the sigs of the ladies. I always look forward to your sigs on female beings πŸ˜† i don't know if its because you are a man yourself but the admiration for the beauty of the women in your sigs is expressed really well 🀣
Hopefully you also choose to listen to the good in what i just wrote..if there is any good in there ;P chalo ya know what i mean ;)

your AWESOME =D

P.S. Is it okay if i post the KaSh/SA sigs/icons ya made in the KaSh CG for ya? i promise to credit ya (like i could get away saying i make such wonderful sigs pft! ;P)
Edited by -Aliya- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats <3 I will be back πŸ˜† Kay so I am back before I was planning on being and the reason being I don't wish to watch a video where a bhudha talks for 45 minutes about something I can careless about but have to care about for my assignment and instead comment on your gorgeous siggies β˜ΊοΈ I think my comment is long overdue πŸ€” and it's not like I am not aware of your work :P It's all over IF and your style is so recognizable and so alag sa that you can't miss it :) Aaj I finally came :D since it's a new shop and of course I saw KaJen&JW stuff :$ that was a huge incentive πŸ˜† *bias I knows* Anyway idhar udhar ki baatein I shall leave aside and get commenting :P Other than your amazing siggy style, I kind of know about your Sanaya pyar too oh lord I sound like a stalker but anyway the banner looks gorgeous <3 I love the cap choice and how it's so HQ :| Coming to your update :) It's so amazing! Everything looks just perfect. I love the icons; http://i.imgur.com/4ZCS9.png that one has to be favorite. Erm IDK if you know but avis are something I am pagal about 🀣 and your avis are so pretty 😍 you should make more of them. I love love love love this one - http://i.imgur.com/OcoXZ.gif the coloring and the texture is just so good! All the siggies came out great but this has to be my favorite - http://i.imgur.com/Lb9Zi.png IDK bias hai ya nahi πŸ˜† but I am in love with that one. I love the simplicity of it :) All in all you are amazing and so is your work <3 Keep making such gorgeous stuff and I hope you have loads of shops in the future ^^Edited by Oblivion. - 12 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Sid for your 5th gallery!!! :D

I can only say I wish I saw ur work earlier lol then again better late than never right? :P All I have to say is I love ur work :D - this first update is beyond amazing - the icons, avis and sigs are all outstanding tho I have my favs and I don't think theres anyone u missed! - all the happening couples/celebs on tv atm!

You already know I love ur avis - heck I'm using them! infact I heart all ur Maaneet/Gurti creations . . . DD looks drop dead gorgeous and I esp like the first sig u did of her . . . the mixture of b/w with colour and Maaneet well what can I say - they're just hot and sooo perfect together and you've shown that in both sigs . . . love the picturisation and colouring :) and that kurbaan hua sig just brings back memories! . . . but I do have other favourites don't worry lol inc the 2nd Monaya sig - I love that its black and white but the blue in it makes it stand out (plus its diff from ur other syle), the SaRun sigs - that pic of them is 2 cute plus Sanaya looked so pretty in that sari! and I love love love that maanvi/virat sig where u put the text abt the jigsaw and pieces fitting together - love the way u've styled that - not too much not too little just right :) and I love their banter and chemistry - so enjoyale to watch

Ok I just realised I typed quite a bit lol but I hope this gallery is just as successful as ur last ones and continue to give us awesome updates :)
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 12 years ago
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Big Congratulations on your new Gallery Sid πŸ€—The banner is wonderful , and it features Sanaya , such a princess .😍

Everything is amazing , I can see a lot of my favourites in this update .
I love the Arhi/ Sarun creations . They are brilliant.

Also love the EHMMBH stuff , love both Jodis especially Vrika . Those two are sweet.

DD siggies are just so pretty , she is a stunner .The Maneet creations are amazing too , but it's been ages since I last watched Geet.πŸ˜†

Finally AG and JW siggies are really fantastic and the siggy for Aish and Pooja is just sweet .
Hope you open more fantastic shops in the futire .
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg your creations are mindddblowinggg <3 I was just complimenting on someone's VirMaan siggy and got to know that it's made by you 😳 congratzzz on your 5th one..
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Edited - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49059953� Oh btw I forgot to say it in my comment but the siggy you made for Pooja and Aish is the cahutest thing E V E R!
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on ur new gallery!
All the icons, avis & siggies are simply outstanding!
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Reenoo.

CONGRATSSS!!!!!! :D

πŸ€—thankyouu Reeno πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: -Fatima-

Congratz & reserve b/w u r the sweetest bro love u aww thankyou fati di 😳

This content was originally posted by: Mllu.N

goshhh😲
phewwwπŸ˜† 
is this phew caused by the number of siggies i made ?πŸ˜†
omg i bet there is not single color you have left now that i think of it i DID use alot of colours 🀣
i have never seen such a wonderful blend of colors
they are mesmerizing already using one so dreamy
saved the kash and maaneet ones😍❀️☺️ thankyou Mallu πŸ˜ƒ and yes my siggies tends to be colourful 🀣
fantastic job!!!😍
😍❀️
out of this worldπŸ‘πŸΌ thankyou :)
sug:well do make some gurti avis they have lots
of stunning segments you need videos just lemme know
Mallu Sure will make more 😳

❀️
❀️

This content was originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

congrats onr ur 5th shop sid ur seriously one of the most talented sig makers aroundd and the way u can blend in so many pics together is just ahhmaazinggg πŸ˜ƒThankyou Mahi πŸ˜ƒ By the way did i miss ur name on the thankyou list :O coz i was sure i wrote urs but i cant find it 😳 I might have thought ur name n then ended up thinking another name and writing it 🀣 and this updatee and the entire first page looks extremely pyaraa its just beyond me how each sig can have such a unique look and more beautiful than the rest i kept saying this one's the best and than i scroll down and say no this one's the best πŸ˜† LOL awww thankyouu 😳 uff my poor brain is blown over by ur creativity yar, trulyy brilliant jobb and no matter how hard i try i cant make out which sigs i loved the most cuz all of them r breathtaking and i m going back to stare at them πŸ˜, u rock sid congrats oncee again πŸ€— thats soo sweet of u Mahi πŸ€— thankyouu sooo much 😳 

This content was originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Congo shongo on the new shop
RES :) ohh jee thankyouu shankyou 

This content was originally posted by: -Sofia-

Congooo on new gallery Sidzi <3

hope you open mannny mannyyy manyyy more <3
KEEP ROCKING <3 thankyouu Sofi πŸ€—

FABULOUS update Yara =D
i sooo LOVED ArHi,SaRun,Monaya,EHMMBH,ArJuhi,Kritika and AG ones =D  Also Loved this one <3 isnt it soo cute ?πŸ˜† i couldnt stop myself from making a siggy on these adorable pics :)

This content was originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

Congooo Sid on ur new shopp!<3 may u have many and many moreee:D AMAZING Updateee!:D thankyouuu !

This content was originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Res!

I wanna squish all those AG sign in at once :$ thats means alot.. thankyouu preeti !

This content was originally posted by: -Aliya-

Okay OMG i need to calm down. *inhale exhale* CONGOOO! You are TOOO GOOOD! OMG i'm at a loss of words. This update is just so...aaah! I feel like a lot of it was dedicated for me even though it wasn't hehe. Shilpa Anand, Atul-Anjali and KaSh all in one update and that too from you Sid. bhar mein ja 'like' button.. I need a 'love' button! πŸ˜† Aliyaaa !! u are here !! and lol ur last line brought a HUGEE smile on my face 😳 thankyouu so much and oiee i fgt abt ur sugg πŸ˜² but anjaane mein hi saahi i made some of them nah so its ok πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ I just saw ur comment on the previous shop and i was like 🀣 coz i had already posted a new one πŸ˜†

Not that i'm complaining but i have to ask what brought on the Atul-Anjali sig? To be honest when i was looking through the DMG gallery i found their pics and they were adorable.. i did got confuse whether to make a siggy on them or not but i couldnt stop myself 😳 Coz they are soo cute plus i love them aswell so had to πŸ˜ƒ Its beautiful btw. Actually let me re-phrase that:   everything here - no sorry correct that too - everything you make always comes out MAGNIFICENT. Your creations are just so 'out-there' i cannot ever just glance across them without taking another look that lasts a good few whole minutes or so. Plus your updates are so big which is just a big bonus for us =D thankyouu so much Aliya πŸ€— truly means alot ! and did i miss sth ?? coz i didnt knew u LOVEDD AA so much πŸ˜²

make more avis and icons..always! They came out so cute and pretty. mann they are like taking my sweat out atm 🀣 i have no idea why on earth do i found icons making so hard 🀣

MoNaya sigs came out so infectiously adorable! anybody would agree they look scrumdiciously cute in your sigs. dont they 😳 new new pics are making me goo Kaareeezeee πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/MMdGg.png  - this particular sig is stunning. i especially love how ya did the text. its such a romantic sig but in your own Sid style egjactly what i wanted ppl to say ! coz normally ppl dont have good opinions on this kind of scene πŸ˜³

http://i.imgur.com/Uq89w.png - i saw this and first thing that came to mind was ice. Ya made the sig look sexy in such a..icy way. πŸ˜† GurTi looked hot enough in that sig and ya made them look hotter..but in a icy way LOL. i'll stop with the ice. thanx for ur icy comment Aliya 🀣 but no i did got what u mean πŸ˜ƒ u guys shdnt worry abt whether i will understand it or not coz m like the weirdo so anything will make sense to me 🀣.. I lovee their kurbaan hua dance and i dont think i will ever get enough of it 😎

You have such amazing choice of pictures and ya capture them in your sigs so wonderfully it actually makes us take a second to sit back and notice the layout of the sig hehe. Aww stop being so sweet πŸ˜†.. now u will give me diabetes 🀣 but thats means alot yaar ! And you handle a lot of picturesin one sig SO well which is clearly shown in the 'friendship to love' MoNaya sig. Like man that is just incredible how ya do that and still make it look clearly visible. thankyouu :$ 

The Siddhima sig reminded me of lemons and daffodiles. Its so green and yellow i love it! It looks stunning...obviously like duh! 
πŸ˜† i know i think there is too much yellow in it 🀣 same here.. loved the pics so made a siggy out of it :)

I have to comment on the AA sig again - L.O.V.E.! Just so cutely put together. I don't think i can express how much i really like it and thankya enough for making one on Atul-Anjali. I miss them =( aww i know  miss them loads :( and i didnt knew u loved AA :O:O:O i mean i did remember someone from my shop loved them but i was not sure who πŸ˜†..

The Virika sigs are sweet as well - i worry your sigs on them will give me diabetes. I think ya did a wonderful job with those sigs - they came out looking very clear and colourful but in a simple way. I don't quite know how to say it but they look so beautifully simpler to me than the rest of the ones in the update but i like it like that because it suits the Virika scenes ya picked. I make no sense. Just translate whatever i have said into corrigable speech and find the good in it πŸ˜† just like i said everything makes sense to me πŸ˜†.. And the theme was to make it simple aswell so did it 😳 I do agree its simple in compare to other pics but its perfect 😳

The sigs on the kudiyaan are outrageously brilliant! U know first i was gonna post them separately then i went nahh sab kudiyoon one side 🀣 and u noticed that too πŸ˜†  tAbsolutely excellent sigs Sid - they really speak diva. The kritika sig is charminglyenticing. Once again great work on the sigs of the ladies. I always look forward to your sigs on female beings πŸ˜† i don't know if its because you are a man yourself but the admiration for the beauty of the women in your sigs is expressed really well πŸ€£ HAHA u are the only person who said so coz more than half of my frens look forward for Sanaya siggies 🀣🀣  and m actually shocked coz ppl normally say i am better at making "guys" siggies 😳🀣 Hopefully you also choose to listen to the good in what i just wrote..if there is any good in there ;P chalo ya know what i mean ;)yess i do πŸ˜†

your AWESOME =D and u are sweet πŸ˜†

P.S. Is it okay if i post the KaSh/SA sigs/icons ya made in the KaSh CG for ya? i promise to credit ya (like i could get away saying i make such wonderful sigs pft! ;P) Sure feel free to do so :)