Moon Banerjee is expecting a baby-article

Posted: 12 years ago
Moon Banerjee
Moon Banerjee is expecting a baby

Now here is some good news for the fans of Moon Banerjee. The ladli beti of the Kashyap family in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool will soon become proud mother of a cute and cuddly baby.

"Yes, I am expecting my first child. I am really happy and so are my family members," confirms Moon.

Moon got married to Neeraj Sharma β€“who works as an Executive Producer in Ram Gopal Varma Productions – in October 2010.

She is now five months into her pregnancy. The actress told us that she started feeling a bit unwell while shooting for Sasural. So she got herself examined and found out that she is carrying a little angel.

Furthermore, everyone on the sets of Sasural is super happy and takes great care of Moon. "Everyone is very warm and supportive. I shoot for only five hours a day now. But I will take a sabbatical in a month's time," says Moon.

Now, the makers of Sasural have decided to introduce a track wherein Moon will be pregnant in the show as well. So, she will be pregnant in both reel and real life.

"Yes, it's kind of funny. But I am excited to become a mother and hope that I deliver a healthy baby boy or girl," ends Moon.

OMG, didn't I say she was looking more plump than usual? 🀣

Awww, well congrats to Moon. God bless her...😳

Now I can totally see all this pregnancy talk will end up with Renu's Great Expectations. 🀣

Edit: Making Moon pregnant on the show will be quite interesting...I wonder how that will be woven into BP track...or maybe not...hmmm...
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
Many Congratulations to Moon and Her Husband... πŸ˜ƒ
and I am now waiting for Renu ji's comment here... Renu ji kaha ho aap... batao jaldi se kya hai aapki EXPECTATIONS... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Congrats to MoonπŸ˜ƒEye-liner we want to know how high ur expections are this time?🀣

I thought She is preggers but didn't say anything as She might not b or Worst U guys come after me for Having Expectations . πŸ˜†  Chalo Renu , Buckle up , Suhana ho naa ho I hope they show Track regarding Panna Pregers . I m so happy for the Family  Congratulations  . 
Dekho meri EXPECTATIONS  raang le ayi ...chalo kisi ne toh khus khabri sunaiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by 111192

Dekho meri EXPECTATIONS  raang le ayi ...chalo kisi ne toh khus khabri sunaiπŸ˜†

You're the goddess of fertility
in the age of the 21st century. 🀣🀣
Aww that is such good news. Wish her and the entire family all the very best. Nice to see her preggers in the show as well. Will be really cool.
Originally posted by netri

I thought She is preggers but didn't say anything as She might not b or Worst U guys come after me for Having Expectations . πŸ˜†  Chalo Renu , Buckle up , Suhana ho naa ho I hope they show Track regarding Panna Pregers . I m so happy for the Family  Congratulations  . 

Exactly I thought the same but didnt want to say anything just in case I was wrong! But super happy for her, she is absolutely a fantastic actor, never found her missing anything so far. Congratulations and may everything goes alright for her and the baby.
aaww...dats so sweet!!...😳CONGRATS MOON...πŸ‘
i hd a feeln dat she ws gaining more weight nowadays,dint knw dat thr wud b such a happy reason behind  it😳...soo happy fr her..
nd she is gonna b pregnant in sgp too...clevr thinkin frm CV's..nd mayb dat'll bring sum happiness to kashyap F*Ly...wud they b roping in moon's baby also??
πŸ˜†