Sasural Genda Phool

Akshay sethi in Nach le ve!

sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Akshay Sethi and Gaurav Khanna

Are you ready to dance with Saroj Khan all over again? If yes, then better start practicing your moves as Imagine is back with the third season of Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan. The show's first episode is being shot today but it is still not confirmed when it will hit the screens.

Nachle Ve… was launched in 2008 with the intention of teaching common man how to dance on Bollywood numbers. But later it became a platform for TV stars to display their groovy moves. Last season, choreographer Terence Lewis also joined hands with Saroj to teach how to move on the dance floor to the latest and greatest songs. But this season Saroj alone will hold the post.

It has already been reported that Ankita Sharma, Gaurav Khanna, Ashita Dhawan,Neha Marda and Chaitanya Chaudhary are part of this dance reality show. And now the news that we gather from the sets (where rehearsals have started from last week) is that Akshay Sethi is the latest entry in the show.

"Akshay joined just two days back. Others have been practicing from the last 11 days now," revealed a reliable source to Tellychakkar.com.

Now, Gaurav Khanna was earlier a participant in the show. He was to perform with Ankita Sharma along with Chaitanya Chaudhary and Ashita Dhawan. But later he was asked to host the show. So Akshay was roped in at the last minute to pair opposite Ankita. Akshay and Ankita have already started rehearsing and in the show they will be seen dancing on the song Ainvayi Ainyavi from the movie Band Baaja Baarat.

"Yes, I am part of Nachle Ve… and things have been great so far. I have just joined, so I won't get much time to rehearse. But Sarojji is an amazing teacher and it's an honor to learn dancing from her," says Akshay.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ekta , seems to me this Article is for us 🤣
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Ekta , seems to me this Article is for us 🤣

First JDJ and now this...we will surely have a blast together being the critics. ROFL
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well shud we have ani expectations ..