Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH @ no 10 . is balh losing its charm ?

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Still at No. 4, Zee TV adds 32 GRPs; Star, Sony and Colors shed points

Meanwhile, still continuing at their respective positions, Star Plus, Sony and Colors have all shed numbers during the week.

Still at No. 4, Zee TV has added 32 GRPs in its pocket for the week ended November 12, to stand at 175 GRPs. Its relative channel share has also improved from 10.8 per cent in Week 45 to 13.4 per cent in Week 46.

Meanwhile, still continuing at their respective positions, leader Star Plus, Sony (at No. 2) and Colors (at No. 3) have all lost numbers during the week, garnering 310 points, 260 points and 235 points in that order.

Star Plus lost 25 GRPs (TAM C&S 4+, HSM) during the week, while Sony Entertainment lost 27 GRPs; and Colors lost 5 GRPs in Week 46.

Their relative market shares have also dipped marginally. Star Plus' relative market share has slipped from 25.4 per cent (Week 45) to 23.8 per cent (Week 46), while Sony Entertainment's share slipped from 21.7 per cent to 20 per cent in the same period. Colors' market share slipped from 18.2 per cent (Week 45) to 18 per cent (Week 46).

Amongst the second rung, Sony Entertainment's sibling channel SAB TV, at the fifth spot, and Imagine TV at No. 6 gained marginally. While the former moved up from 121 points to 124 GRPs during the week, the latter took a single step up to 71 GRPs. The relative channel shares of the two also winged slightly upward. SAB TV registered a relative share of 9.6 per cent (up from 9.2 per cent), while Imagine TV's relative share stood at 5.4 per cent (up from 5.3 per cent).

STAR One and Sahara One, at 47 GRPs and 38 GRPs respectively, follow it. Their relative shares stand at 3.6 per cent and 2.9 per cent.

STAR Utsav is at No. 9. The channel's relative share has fallen marginally to 1.9 per cent (2.1 per cent in the previous week), while its GRPs have fallen from 28 points to 24 points.

DD1 and Zee Smile have garnered relative shares of 1.2 per cent and 0.2 per cent, respectively.

Saathiya Saath Nibhana (Star Plus) leads the list of the 10 most-watched programmes, clocking a TVR of 6.87, followed by Balika Vadhu (Colors) and Kaun Banega Crorepati (Sony), with TVRs of 5.89 and 5.69, respectively.

The fourth most-watched programme is Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, with 4.3 TVR. Pratigya (3.85 TVR) and Diya Aur Baati Hum (3.81 TVR) follow next. Pavitra Rishta, Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Sasural Genda Phool and Bade Achhe Lagte Hain are also a part of the Top 10 list.

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no..
last week they showed lot of ashwin crap thats why balh is in 10.. but i'm sure this week it will make in top5 coz ashwin track was ended.. next week HM track going to start so it will increase the rating..
don't worry people..
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will always be on top for me
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its just that at the same time pratigya and bigboss madness was going on, pratigya took a whole leap and new characters plus speedy development, last week blah was just dragfest of ashwin priya torture but this week and week after am sure it will  increase, and whatever be the ranking the amount of happiness and joy it brings for me its number one show. its a feel good show, relaxes you makes you happy ,its awesome. has not lost its charm rather i like it if its a lil slow as it is supposed to show dherray dheeray holay love stoy not super fast . i can wait for it 😆
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs
BALH will again be in top as stupid ashwin is ended and the HM track is also going to start
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
BALH will bounce back up soon!
rtsd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya its because of that ashwin crap