Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I must commend ALINA for giving PIA stregth to fight for ABHAY. Alina has given Pia the emotional and mental COURAGE to carry on and find the POTION for ABHAY. 

Alina in effect has been there for both ABHIYA just like they were there for her. This is what true friendship is all about. Jeh's friendship/love for Pia was all just basless. It was all about getting something for the sake of getting it.

Alina has proven that Love can be FRIENDSHIP too. Fighting to save your Love and FRIENDS. Love does not just have to be about getting it is also about giving.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just love Alina...she's a very good human being Oops! Werewolf being LOLZ πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
@Flora yeah Alina did good. She has blossomed and i wanted to highlight the good she did today. Alina tried to make Jeh see that his win was actually his loss. While also being there for Pia emotionally and Mentally and also being a true friend to ABHAY. This is why i always state that ABHINA R teh real mates of PKYEK because their bond was made to strengthen each other. There is no conditions attached here.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
M so proud of alina she is just the best character on show!πŸ‘
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha di! 

So agree with you! Alina is the best thing to happen to both Abhay and Pia -- she is a true friend and a true lover and she has proven this time and again!

I have never loved a character in the girls as much as I love Alina! Its so easy to relate to her and accept her with open arms!

And JEH -- he can go to HELL!!

P.S : Did u see my post today!? Kal Jeh ki side li thi aaj laga daali maine uski! IDIOT kahin ka! 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Alina is  such a massive minded gal.She has given the epitome of real friendship.Though she loves Abhay ... but she couldn't ever try to snatch Abhay from Pia forcefully... she accepted the truth about Abhiya so intelligently... that couldn't Jeh. & Jeh's feeling for Pia neither love nor friendship... just only an infatuation for a while to Pia.
I like Alina's consoling scene to Pia.   
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

M so proud of alina she is just the best character on show!πŸ‘

This is why i dedicated this to ALINA. I laways stated ALINA is a TRUE MATE to ABHAY. and now she has proven her loyalty and LOVE by being a TRUE MATE to PIA.

A FRIEND FOR life is just as hard to find as finding a LOVER for LIFE. 

She was Pia's pillar of strength and i am PROUD that i have CHAMPIONED her from the start.

Alina is so determined to save ABHAY. She is what FREINDHIP is about not JEH and his so called LOVE/FRIENDSHIP for PIA. Making someone laugh does not make U a real friend its being there when it truly counts in the hour of ones need with no conditions asked. This is ALINA . A girl who unconditionally LOVES and looks at life with NEWBORN eyes.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Ayesha di! 

So agree with you! Alina is the best thing to happen to both Abhay and Pia -- she is a true friend and a true lover and she has proven this time and again!

I have never loved a character in the girls as much as I love Alina! Its so easy to relate to her and accept her with open arms!

And JEH -- he can go to HELL!!

P.S : Did u see my post today!? Kal Jeh ki side li thi aaj laga daali maine uski! IDIOT kahin ka! 

I kept my reservations on JEH ANU. Not seen your post yet too busy flooding forum with Posts On ABHAY, PIA ALINA and updating discussion thread and writing my FF and spamming the AT🀣 I will check yours out now.

I will not say anything on JEH🀒

I see ALINA as me in a way coz our experiences with being emotionally scarred by society aka College student hating on U and all. And then we both see life almost in the same way and i am a sucker. I believe in anything anyone tells me very naive hence people take advantage but i don't regret thais quality about me.

Same with ALINA i get her. This is why i have been TEAM ALINA defending her at every corner. She is the strongest PKYEK character i know. I just wish CV'S did justice with her POWERS and allow her to kick some werewolfs. 

I can't see anyone who's been on the biggest JOURNEY in such a short span of time. 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: matwamango

This is why i dedicated this to ALINA. I laways stated ALINA is a TRUE MATE to ABHAY. and now she has proven her loyalty and LOVE by being a TRUE MATE to PIA.

A FRIEND FOR life is just as hard to find as finding a LOVER for LIFE. 
o
She was Pia's pillar of strength and i am PROUD that i have CHAMPIONED her from the start.

Alina is so determined to save ABHAY. She is what FREINDHIP is about not JEH and his so called LOVE/FRIENDSHIP for PIA. Making someone laugh does not make U a real friend its being there when it truly counts in the hour of ones need with no conditions asked. This is ALINA . A girl who unconditionally LOVES and looks at life with NEWBORN eyes.

I so love abhina bond it is above all relationships that abhay share! Alina is a girl who will die for abhay smiling without expecting anything from him to return! Also she will save his love Pia just for him! Afterall love is not only to love someone for their love it also means to sacrifice urself for ur love even if they don't love u back!
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Alina is  such a massive minded gal.She has given the epitome of real friendship.Though she loves Abhay ... but she couldn't ever try to snatch Abhay from Pia forcefully... she accepted the truth about Abhiya so intelligently... that couldn't Jeh. & Jeh's feeling for Pia neither love nor friendship... just only an infatuation for a while to Pia.
I like Alina's consoling scene to Pia.   

ALINA has proven that just because U can't have your love does not mean to crush it but try to be happy In what U have. Alina is always there for ABHAY as his bodyguard and a true Diamond in the rough has found her diamond in ABHAY and has given some of her shine to PIA. For with ABHAY comes PIA and a friend of his is a friend of ALINA'SπŸ˜ƒ