Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I so love abhina bond it is above all relationships that abhay share! Alina is a girl who will die for abhay smiling without expecting anything from him to return! Also she will save his love Pia just for him! Afterall love is not only to love someone for their love it also means to sacrifice urself for ur love even if they don't love u back!

U said it ARCHI this is the girl we all rooted for ALINA. She may never have found ABHAY as her LOVER but she has given ABHAY the greatest gift she could give HERSELF and being a GUARDIAN to PIA just for him. Love comes in many shapes and sizes. ABHIYA share the greatest BOND OF LOVE as SOULIES but ABHINA share the rarest gift of mankind as platonic friends.

LOVE is not always about RECIEVING but also about GIVING freely. Sacrificing yourself for those U LOVE without WANTING anything in return.

How i wish ALINA finds a LOVE who'll accept her for HER. AND LOVES her back😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: matwamango

U said it ARCHI this is the girl we all rooted for ALINA. She may never have found ABHAY as her LOVER but she has given ABHAY the greatest gift she could give HERSELF and being a GUARDIAN to PIA just for him. Love comes in many shapes and sizes. ABHIYA share the greatest BOND OF LOVE as SOULIES but ABHINA share the rarest gift of mankind as platonic friends.

LOVE is not always about RECIEVING but also about GIVING freely. Sacrificing yourself for those U LOVE without WANTING anything in return.

How i wish ALINA finds a LOVE who'll accept her for HER. AND LOVES her back😊

Ayeesha I will just say to love someone for love is common but it requires lot of courage to love someone with this passion who doesn't love u back! It's not everyone's piece of cake!
matwamango thumbnail
I will never know never been in love before. But Alina has GUTS alright. LOVING ABHAY is hard enough ask PIA and all the trials she's faced to get him against ABHAY especially.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: matwamango

I will never know never been in love before. But Alina has GUTS alright. LOVING ABHAY is hard enough ask PIA and all the trials she's faced to get him against ABHAY especially.

Yes loving abhay is difficult😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
She is a true best friend.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

She is a true best friend.

CARI today i made a post on ABHAY, ALINA, PIA. Just no wolfie coz i am gonna blow😭
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its really thoughtful of CVs to bring in Alina as she is the only support system to Abhay never giving to emotions.  I wish she was given more role instead of the Mount College track.  She is an angel. She went against her family to warn Chandeena about WW attacking Abhay, She grieved the death of her mother and pleaded with Abhay to spare Jeh,
She was wild with Jeh for killing Abhay and chose to be a strong support to Piya.  I doubt if any one else could give such a support to Piya, not even her own family or friends. 
She is a peace loving person and she never allow the words - grudge, revenge, hatred to come in to her life, come what may.
A very positive character.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You know I am so happy for the fact the cv's did not ruin Alina.I have always hated for the fact that they always end up ruining the side character's. Which I was afraid to love, because of bad experience that I had.

Alina is a  sensible person, she saw that Abhay would not love her back so she let him go. Abhay was never her's to be sacrificed. This thing to do is not everyone cup of tea, but alina showed the courage and remained his true friend. 

Now Alina has become a friend to Piya who has nothing but been nice to her and helped her. So she is going to give her back, by helping her bring Abhay back.   
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Its really thoughtful of CVs to bring in Alina as she is the only support system to Abhay never giving to emotions.  I wish she was given more role instead of the Mount College track.  She is an angel. She went against her family to warn Chandeena about WW attacking Abhay, She grieved the death of her mother and pleaded with Abhay to spare Jeh,

She was wild with Jeh for killing Abhay and chose to be a strong support to Piya.  I doubt if any one else could give such a support to Piya, not even her own family or friends. 
She is a peace loving person and she never allow the words - grudge, revenge, hatred to come in to her life, come what may.
A very positive character.

Alina hasn't been given her dues especially with her Powers coming into bloom.

Alina has surpassed all my expectations not wanting anything in return

I am thankful CV'S kept this angel as an ANGEL😃
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

You know I am so happy for the fact the cv's did not ruin Alina.I have always hated for the fact that they always end up ruining the side character's. Which I was afraid to love, because of bad experience that I had.

Alina is a  sensible person, she saw that Abhay would not love her back so she let him go. Abhay was never her's to be sacrificed. This thing to do is not everyone cup of tea, but alina showed the courage and remained his true friend. 

Now Alina has become a friend to Piya who has nothing but been nice to her and helped her. So she is going to give her back, by helping her bring Abhay back.   

I have ALWAYS welcomed ALINA in seeing myself in her but there was a fear of her being ruined and our cvs are a little crazy at times. 

Just relieved ALINA is positive.