Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 96

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
"Forever Yours" ... OR! they're amazing couple song. <3 "iss pyar ko kya naam doon" <3
"Angad & Kripa"
"You & Me- AK"
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

"Forever Yours" ... OR! they're amazing couple song. <3 "iss pyar ko kya naam doon" <3
"Angad & Kripa"
"You & Me- AK"

Uhm ok. Lemme change. These are better LOL
hehe, aren't i amazing? =P

so, i'll get Lola, Gur, Ravjot, Stuti, Shareen & Zunni to make sigs. Then we'll have a whole bunch. Cool We should make a new photobucket account between the two of us and upload all avis and sigs of AK there. Shocked

hehe, aren't i amazing? =P

so, i'll get Lola, Gur, Ravjot, Stuti, Shareen & Zunni to make sigs. Then we'll have a whole bunch. Cool We should make a new photobucket account between the two of us and upload all avis and sigs of AK there. Shocked

LOL you are. 

WOW! All of them are great makers. Get them to make it. Bribe/threaten and lemme know if you need help Tongue 

Dude, we should completely do that!! 

And done done. Uploading <3
^haha! we'll both bribe. Cool you go bribe other people.

Shocked i'm gonna go open one right now and upload what little AK stuff i have there. Cool

Ooo. Post, post! I wanna see. =$

Just this short update for my ever lasting love Angad and Kripa. Just miss them like aslkdfhsoa! Very short update and hey!! We're finally on Page 100 Embarrassed Okay, here goes... 

And this guy is from Supernatural. Name- Dean/Jense Ackles. Didn't add in sig.  Tongue 

Like and comment Big smile

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 9 years ago
^YOU. do you have an email account not registered to photobucket? all 3 of mine are for some odd reason. XD

^haha! we'll both bribe. Cool you go bribe other people.

Shocked i'm gonna go open one right now and upload what little AK stuff i have there. Cool

Ooo. Post, post! I wanna see. =$

Kay I'll bribe saba, fizzi and few other awesome ppl I know Tongue

Coolio

LOL yes, I do. I never created PB. 

Do you want me to make? 

And updated. Check and tell Big smile