Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by The_Blah

Sry sry ur khushi rite? ðŸ˜ƒ Ofcourse.Man,im so honored dat u rememba me by my siggy work.Its been over three yrs i guess ðŸ˜› 

Yupp!! It is just that awesome yaar! I love the style with which you work 😃 I was bored the other day so jsut decided to see around and saw yours. The link on your sig if your CG? Running to check right now ðŸ˜ƒ

And why don't you come there anymore?

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Yupp!! It is just that awesome yaar! I love the style with which you work 😃 I was bored the other day so jsut decided to see around and saw yours. The link on your sig if your CG? Running to check right now ðŸ˜ƒ

And why don't you come there anymore?

Oh yes.made a new account here.forgot my old one.please do check it out 😃 i got really busy wid my studies.no time for ne sorta entertainment ðŸ˜­ so cudnt come online at ol.got some time off now.so bk to business ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by The_Blah

Oh yes.made a new account here.forgot my old one.please do check it out 😃 i got really busy wid my studies.no time for ne sorta entertainment ðŸ˜­ so cudnt come online at ol.got some time off now.so bk to business ðŸ˜›

🤣 Happens all the time! Will comment there tomorrow? I have studying to do right now. Finals going on 😳 Studies... I have to have entertainment. Warna I'll go pagal 😆 Glad to have you back in business. 

Make stuff on recent couples and showcase your talent ;) 
Lolaaa! 🤗 Unreserve very very very soon 😉 I always wait for your comments <3

🤣 Happens all the time! Will comment there tomorrow? I have studying to do right now. Finals going on 😳 Studies... I have to have entertainment. Warna I'll go pagal 😆 Glad to have you back in business. 

Make stuff on recent couples and showcase your talent ;) 

sure sure :) kal theek hai? ðŸ˜Š will wait for ur views ðŸ˜Š n all the best btw ðŸ˜ƒ
Yes tomorrow. Thanks! Buh bye <3

Lolaaa! 🤗 Unreserve very very very soon 😉 I always wait for your comments <3

🤗 and right back at ya 😆 j/k... will prob edit by tonight, was off IF for just 2 days this time and 5 updates to get to but summer version of new years resolution, I'm not gonna be lazy anymore so It SHALL be done! and then I'll update again this weekend instead of 5 months from now!
^
<3 LOL Speaking of which, I shouldn't be a procrastinator, right? Oh really? This is a treat to EVERYONE!!! The Rajkumari Lola is back in action 😎 Waiting for it!! I shall edit mines as well by tomorrow. 
KHUSHI <33 Thanks TONS for my requests i loved it, it is gorgeousness and the coloring is so pretty ,33 Will use asap <33 I LOVE text is amazing too (: Other work is stunning too, love ya <3
Originally posted by idreamaboutyou

KHUSHI <33 Thanks TONS for my requests i loved it, it is gorgeousness and the coloring is so pretty ,33 Will use asap <33 I LOVE text is amazing too (: Other work is stunning too, love ya <3

Mona! Thank you so much!! Really happy you loved them so much <3Sure use soon XD Updating soon =P