Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ones 
specially angad kripa awww they are looking so cute
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Here are all the requests. πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like them requesters'. 😳 
Ps: Those who asked for stacked as well, my laptop isn't allowing me to do that. Will be glad if you guys wait for a week or so till I can go to the library and get that done πŸ˜³

Very important-- From now on, I am NOT taking any intimate type scene requests. Please, it's too hard for me to do. 

Nams- ArJuhi links you had given me, I couldn't get a 'decent' one. Can you please find another link for me? 

Jot- Editing after the update. See what I have to do for friends? πŸ˜† Kidding. Hope you like it! 

Mona- The second one was plain hilarious girl!

Shaz- If the text is too small, I redo with larger. Let me know :D And after upload, the timing seems fast..? πŸ˜²

Hetu- Couldn't find a way to blend in the pix because of the contrast. Had hard time coloring so tried many differen't styles. If you want a redo, let me know πŸ˜³ The dots- I have no idea why it does that when I upload. I do not add the effect while saving but then it magically appears. πŸ€“ Anyone has a permanent solution for that?

For Update- Check page 100 😎 

Hey Khushi!!!!!First of all...THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!!This scene is one of my favs from TVD and I had wanted an avi on it since forever.The timing is perfect.Did u see some problem in it?As the far as the text is concerned,if it IS possible and it isnt too much trouble, maybe you could increase the font size.But then it would go over their faces rite?SO yeah if the size of the avi can be a bit more or if the text isnt over their faces then pls do do.Otherwise its not a big prob.Hope it isnt any trouble.BTW i mite take a lil tym to respond since I'm out of station.So dont mind kπŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiphool Work Rainy! πŸ€— Lovely Sigs and Avis. πŸ˜ƒ Colouring is Fab! 😳

-Ridzzi..

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Spectacular Update khushi πŸ‘ !!!
U r just Filled with SO Much Talent and Creativeness πŸ‘ !!!
Keep Rocking Dear, just cant wait to c many more Wonders from u like This !!
Love Ya !!!!!!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awwieee
Angad & kripa
Miss them so them
The siggy is too beautiful
Thanks for the PM

Geet
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful avi's n siggiesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG OMG ! What a lovely Edit or maa Request !😍 I m drooling over it already.Thanks a ton for Two of them Dear Khushi !😳 πŸ€—cant thank you enough for all your time and amazing creativity Still wanna say Thanks a ton.Me loved them.Will use them one by one for month now.and That AK updates is super cute.Even Me used to love them crazily ! Their era was something else.Kaisa who pyaar tha na !πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You soo much again ! πŸ€—adding it in my Dabba now and saved them too !😳
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Lovely Update Sissy!

Thanks Monal. Liked the AK one? πŸ˜³
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

awesome ones 

specially angad kripa awww they are looking so cute

Thank you Hinal!! Yes, very cute. I just miss then so much now! Let summer come and I'm restarting the show the instant I get home πŸ˜³
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Hey Khushi!!!!!First of all...THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U SOOO MUCH!!!!This scene is one of my favs from TVD and I had wanted an avi on it since forever.The timing is perfect.Did u see some problem in it?As the far as the text is concerned,if it IS possible and it isnt too much trouble, maybe you could increase the font size.But then it would go over their faces rite?SO yeah if the size of the avi can be a bit more or if the text isnt over their faces then pls do do.Otherwise its not a big prob.Hope it isnt any trouble.BTW i mite take a lil tym to respond since I'm out of station.So dont mind kπŸ˜†

Your most welcome dear! I was happy to make the request :D The timing somehow magically fixed... When I uploaded yesterday, it was very fast 😲 I will try to make it big using dift. font and try to make it more clear without getting on it's face. If I can't, I'll pm you so you can use this one πŸ˜†