Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 72

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
I know :) Virika/Kryan LOVE YOU <33 & I have to make you another ArSha/KR update soon (:
Yess!! Love you too <33

Lol, please do that soon. Embarrassed 
I will asap :) For sure paaka! Gotta go see you later :)

This update dedicated to Virika!! It was supposed to be just Karan Tacker but I got carried away Tongue Happy Birthday Karan!! 

*Free to use*

Icons-

Stacked Icon

Avis - Let me know if you want them stacked. Though I doubt anyone would want Tongue

Long Avis

Sig-

Video Siggies

The Biggest one!! 

And this was requested on D3 Gallery. So just made. Very random Tongue

Nams- My YT downloader works!! Your's will be made before I update next. This was just on spot planned update. Embarrassed 

Still not open for taking requests and/or suggestions. All that after 15th Embarrassed 

Comment/crticize, like do whatever. Let me just know your view Tongue 
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 9 years ago
Uhm I forgot why I reserved this.. Ermm So lemme just say pmz later. LOLEdited by ..first.rain.. - 9 years ago

OMFG :) KHUSHI <33 I love you <3 The Virika avis are just gorgeousness ! The coloring is pretty and the style too ! I like your new copyright (; The sigs are SO pretty, how come your so perfect ? Def. gonna use the big avi asap (:KT's Birthday sig is also beautiful, the coloring and text ! The Rey sig is also pretty, so hot <3 Everything is STUNNING & AMAZING <3

I'm pakka going to request so you better reserve me for a request, won;t miss this chance :) & your ArSha update will come soon . (:

love, mona. Hug
Edited by idreamaboutyou - 9 years ago
Ahaha mona you could have commented. Or were you waiting for pm? :p
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Wonderful

Thanks Mythily!