Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 70

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by wadi..doll

awesomeee Wonderfull ..

Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

Beautiful creations Khushi.❀️

Thanks both of you <33 Really means a lot to me!
Originally posted by ainimonaya

khushi u made me emotional,u knw why coz of hum sath sath hain stuff,this movie was my one of the best friend"s fav, now she isn"t in this world,she died 3 years ago whn she was just 16...
sometimes i rly miss her,nd today m missing her again,she used to love this movie,she always liked happyz endingz...awww sorry m just out track...very very very beautiful work,i love my mama...! hope all the mothrs remain safe, always! 

thnx a lot 4 this,nd sorry 4 late response..! 

I'm so sorry for the loss. It was very tragic. I had no such intention 😳 And don't be sorry. I'm happy to hear this. Good times end soon sadly  

Thank you for loving the update! 
Originally posted by Aishh.

Stunning Work Khushi!<3

Thank you Aish!! 

Originally posted by Nivren123

Awesome Mothers Day Update Khushi I love them. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much Fiza! It's been a while since we talked 😳
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow. amazing work Khushi, I just love your mother's day avis a lot!πŸ‘ They are sooo cute, which movie are they from?

Keep up the great work, and keep updating!

Thank you so much Janu di for loving it 😳 Already told you, movie is Hum Apke Hai Kaun. Hope you will watch it 😳
Originally posted by UrshP

Great Avis on mothers day! Love all your creations though especially the two Afsar Bitiya Prishna ones you made a while back. Hope to visit again.

Thank you so much dear!! Happy you loved them. Yes, been a long time since I made any on them.. Hope to make some very soon... Do keep visiting :)
Originally posted by kriyansh24

okay u know my mom loves this film like anything...

so thanks for chosing this film

It is one of the best movies for sure. And no thanks re πŸ€— 
Originally posted by lola610

I'm BACK!!! reserved for long overdue comment ;)

----edited----

Here I am! Missed you, hope I was missed almost as much ;) Gonna get caught up on the last 2 updates... Heyyy!! Welcome back!! Of course youwere missed! You are one of those who always give long comments that make me grin like a fool πŸ˜† 

starting on pg75:

LOVEEE your animated sigs... I still don't think I can make 'em like that but I'm learning :P They are sooo perfectly blended and soft and pretty looking ❀️ This one's especially awesome, mytho one like it please ;) Thank you!! You'll learn just as fast Mytho one, surely. Tell me scene? πŸ˜³

Anddd onto the Mothers' Day update:

LOVEEE the HAHK Maaye Ni Maaye ones... so perfect for the occasion, yet I bet no one else thought to do that! Genius πŸ€“ 
Thanks again!! Ahaha right. Last minute ideas are always the best  

And that last one is lovely too with the glowy paisley texture. Update again soon, can't wait to see more!!! Ahaha happy you like that one as well. It didn't upload like I had made for some reason.. πŸ€“ Updating very soon...

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I m here with my updates !😳 Want a Non -animated Signature of Arjun and Parineeti !

Link for Photo Album : http://imgur.com/a/AbqVK

Text :  Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra -  Picture Perfect !

Please use the First picture Since I just loved it others you can decide very well what ever you want.😳Thanks a ton for accepting Request Dear !😳Take your time !Thanks again !

Done with yours πŸ€— First one you wanted me to use was so hard to colorize and blend in. Tried so many styles but none of it workedπŸ˜† Finally thought of another style I never used before πŸ˜³
Originally posted by arun-deeps

wowww dear lovely stuffs on Mother's day!!
very very brilliant work done Khushi!
Btw

^dis is my fav avi!
chooo cute!

Thank you so much Gunia!! Happy you loved them 😳 I have your shop to check as well. Promise after 7th. Just wait bit more till exams are over 😳
Originally posted by Noiiin

love your crations Khushi
really they are damm good
plz pm when you make sth on Kriyaansh

Thank you so much dear! So happy you too love them πŸ˜ƒ How about I just pm on all the udpate and then you decide if you want to comment or not? πŸ˜³