Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
okay u know my mom loves this film like anything...

so thanks for chosing this film
Replied to questions through pm. Will reply to comments when I'm active :)
I'm BACK!!! reserved for long overdue comment ;)

----edited----

Here I am! Missed you, hope I was missed almost as much ;) Gonna get caught up on the last 2 updates...

starting on pg75:

LOVEEE your animated sigs... I still don't think I can make 'em like that but I'm learning :P They are sooo perfectly blended and soft and pretty looking ❤️ This one's especially awesome, mytho one like it please ;)

Anddd onto the Mothers' Day update:

LOVEEE the HAHK Maaye Ni Maaye ones... so perfect for the occasion, yet I bet no one else thought to do that! Genius 🤓

And that last one is lovely too with the glowy paisley texture. Update again soon, can't wait to see more!!!

Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

The size is possible :) And the text as well. I'll try my very best as usually I only do one text on whole Avi and not changing one.. Thanks Shaz for the request. Will get it done after 18th. U're not in hurry are you?
Nope no hurry!!!!Thanx a lot.BTW .Anyways I am not in Delhi from 18th-28th so no internet.Thanx a lot once again.I'm sure you'll rock it😊
^ Alrighty. More than enough time for me to get it done 😳 Enjoy your trip!
I m here with my updates !😳 Want a Non -animated Signature of Arjun and Parineeti !

Link for Photo Album : http://imgur.com/a/AbqVK

Text :  Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra -  Picture Perfect !

Please use the First picture Since I just loved it others you can decide very well what ever you want.😳Thanks a ton for accepting Request Dear !😳Take your time !Thanks again !

wowww dear lovely stuffs on Mother's day!!
very very brilliant work done Khushi!
Btw

^dis is my fav avi!
chooo cute!
Khushiii 🤗 Edited my comment on the previous page in less than a day, can you believe that :P
Requests taken <3

Lola0 you did what/ 😲 *running to check!*