Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago

Really sorry for the late update Embarrassed My laptop still gives trouble but today I managed to make a LOT of stuff! Hope you all enjoy! 

Birthday siggie for Lavanya, Aanya for me Embarrassed 

Requests. *Do Not Use*

Gift for Soumi

All FREEBIES From down here 

KriyAnsh/ArSha

(Two of my favt. male actors, both were going through heart break when I had made this Embarrassed

SwaRon
(This HAHK promo was just marv. Couldn't help but make avi's on it. 

(Avi's big size made too. Not posting here though. ) 

This style tried for first time. How is it? Embarrassed

ViHa

ArHi

(2 colorings)

Video Siggies. 

(Another coloring VS won't upload! And that was the one I likes LOL I'll upload on iminus later on Tongue 

ArVi

(Will do better next time on this siggie Tongue)

Krystal D'Souza

Krystal-Karan

Myths

(This one didn't come out the way I wanted it to..)

Rani Mukherjee

That's all! Will update again soon. This time promise! But lemme know on whom to make it Embarrassed As always, Arsha/Kriyansh and Arhi will be included. Gonna include ArVi and Myth too next time. Anyone else? Tongue

Press like and leave your views! Appreciate/criticize  EmbarrassedShop is currently OPEN. Refer to the first page please for Requesting rules if you decide to. Thanks! Hug 

Also, BIG NEWS!! Guess what? My buddy here (AquaBluez17) will share this shop with me Big smile Actually, I'm being a bit late in posting updates and she's a beginner. She won't post just yet but just giving a heads up to you guys Embarrassed Criticize/appreciate her work too and help her get better Hug 

To get pmz, kindly leave a note in your comment. 

-Khushi

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 9 years ago

PM list

ll --sunshine-- ll --aimy-- ll  -Mystery- ll -Ravjot- ll -sofiya- ll-Stutz- ll -SweetGirl-ll_Aanchal_ ll ..Angel.. ll ..Pwinch3ss... ll Aahanaa ll anumeha_rajat ll 

Akshi0019 ll ANTARA-2244 ll AquaBluez17 ll Asha_Arsha llAyesha006 ll bhanu_rekhag ll BhartiKhushi909 ll 

bones88 ll 

CIDMaaneetNakshll Coeur2PsychoFMS ll Kasurbest ll Kriyansh-love ll lola610 ll midnight.blue ll monikasethll Mythily2 ll nams_arsha ll 

perfectangel ll Pwinchess ll sana141994ll shruja ll shootingstar.xx ll simi91 ll 

spvd ll sweetdesire ll sweetapple2995ll sweet_sudeshna ll Yuvika_15 ll

If your name isn't on the list, then mention in comment that you want PMZ. 

-Khushi

List of Suggestions/requests. 

I remember I have a request pending somewhere... Just gotta find it. And Ann- you'rs will be mad tom as you send the pix Wink 

Rest: 

Requests:
1. Nams stacked avi's. 

Suggestions: 
1. KaJen (By Kajen-ama-Zyan)
2. ShanKa (By Aisho.)
3. Virika avi's (By idreamaboutyou)

res

edit

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Really sorry for the late update Embarrassed My laptop still gives trouble but today I managed to make a LOT of stuff! Hope you all enjoy! 

Birthday siggie for Lavanya, Aanya for me Embarrassed 

Requests. *Do Not Use*

OMGGG!!! look at them!! they are FAB!

Gift for Soumi

^ love the coloring!!

^ wow amazing!

^best out of all of them!

KriyAnsh/ArSha

(Two of my favt. male actors, both were going through heart break when I had made this Embarrassed

^awww!! love the coloring and blending!

SwaRon
(This HAHK promo was just marv. Couldn't help but make avi's on it. 

(Avi's big size made too. Not posting here though. ) 

^ oo!! awsome avis!
This style tried for first time. How is it? Embarrassed

ViHa

ArHi

(2 colorings)
^ wow! beautiful!!! love it

Video Siggies. 

^thts just beauitful!
(Another coloring VS won't upload! And that was the one I likes LOL I'll upload on iminus later on Tongue 

ArVi

^ i love this!! try this style more often! i just love it!!

(Will do better next time on this siggie Tongue)

Krystal D'Souza

^ wut a pic!! beautiful!

Krystal-Karan

^ aww! love coloring!!

Myths

(This one didn't come out the way I wanted it to..)

Rani Mukherjee

^awww!! her Hairrr!!

That's all! Will update again soon. This time promise! But lemme know on whom to make it Embarrassed As always, Arsha/Kriyansh and Arhi will be included. Gonna include ArVi and Myth too next time. Anyone else? Tongue

Press like and leave your views! Appreciate/criticize  EmbarrassedShop is currently OPEN. Refer to the first page please for Requesting rules if you decide to. Thanks! Hug 

Also, BIG NEWS!! Guess what? My buddy here (AquaBluez17) will share this shop with me Big smile Actually, I'm being a bit late in posting updates and she's a beginner. She won't post just yet but just giving a heads up to you guys Embarrassed Criticize/appreciate her work too and help her get better Hug 

To get pmz, kindly leave a note in your comment. 

-Khushi

awesome update girl! good job!!
Edited by AquaBluez17 - 9 years ago
Beautiful update Big smile love the sig of Rani <3 plz add me to the PM list... and could you pllzzz make some on KaJen!Embarrassed
OMG I freaking love the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are the kriyansh siggies and down freebies? can i use them? I want to use so many of the siggies. gosh next few weeks my dabba is going to change lots of time! 

Beautiful update khush. I really loved the new styles u are adapting! getting better each time. no wait. now you are a professional at this! 
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">List of Suggestions/requests.
</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#9966ff">I remember I have a request pending somewhere... Just gotta find it. And Ann- you'rs will be mad tom as you send the pix Wink</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#9966ff">Rest:</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#9966ff">1.</font>

my req :( i hd askd u to make a avi of my fav couples arsha, kajen, arhi , arjuhi nd mayur
remmbr??? :(

nd gud collection dis time loved dem all esply kriyansh n arhi
Originally posted by nams_arsha

my req :( i hd askd u to make a avi of my fav couples arsha, kajen, arhi , arjuhi nd mayur
remmbr??? :(

nd gud collection dis time loved dem all esply kriyansh n arhi

Haven't forgotten Embarrassed That's one of the one that's pending. Whenever I try to stack, my LT gets stuck. That's why been putting it off. Tomorrow will use Monal's laptop and will do it ;)

Thanks! Glad you liked them.