Originally posted by: Aisho.

Sugg; Make smth on ShanKa .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBfk0MqD67s[/YOUTUBE]

Will do 😳 Any specific time length you want for avi? 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

KHUSHI <3 I loved the Kryan stuff (: it's simple yet gorgeous <3 & The KD one is beautiful, esp. it's coloring <3 Will use both of them when i come back <3 Man there so pretty <3 That scene of Kryan was awesome,!  The Rey/Arnav sig is so heartbreaking but it's pretty <3 ;) The SM sigs are gorgeousness, esp. the coloring ! Great work Khushi and amazing update :) My suggestion is Virika Avis :) & Update soon <3 Don't make us wait a month (;

Mona, you made it! 🤗 Thanks a lot! Glad you loved them!! Haha no prob. Enjoy you breaks. Yes! Told you you'd love it 😉 yes.. sad but a lovely one 😳 AVI's? Suggestion toh de diya, who'll give link and time for the avi?s 😳 Do that when you get back Lol, hopefully not this time. Planning to update half cent update 😉 Not sure though...
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

wow awsum siggies luvd dem x

Thank you! 

monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Mona, you made it! 🤗 Thanks a lot! Glad you loved them!! Haha no prob. Enjoy you breaks. Yes! Told you you'd love it 😉 yes.. sad but a lovely one 😳 AVI's? Suggestion toh de diya, who'll give link and time for the avi?s 😳 Do that when you get back Lol, hopefully not this time. Planning to update half cent update 😉 Not sure though...

I know I made it :) Your welcome & Yes I will give you links and timing once I come back ! Will miss you <3 :) 🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

I know I made it :) Your welcome & Yes I will give you links and timing once I come back ! Will miss you <3 :) 🤗

You're still here? 😲 Sure! Can't wait 🤗 Will miss you too. Come back ASAP 🤗 
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing work khushi loved all
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG Khushi i jus saw everything from beginning😲 damn u r sooo AWSUM 😃👏...every edit u made is jus SUPERB 😳...Luvd the ArSha and the Kriyansh ones dey r jus soo mindblowing😍...and also the ArShi ones gosh dose were superb luvd the Kiss scene avis😳 hehehe😆

and aww i luvd the siggie u made on Arnav nd Rey dat was jus Brilliant😳
and also the latest Maneet siggie gosh its Beautiful😍

U really make Ah-mazing edits👏...luv all of dem...gr8 work...and yess do pm me wen u update hehehe😳😆
-Araina- thumbnail
Thanks farah! Will reply in detail later but WHAT maaneet siggy? I haven't made any MG one's yet 😲 And funny thing- you aren't the first one to say love the maaneet sig. I'm confused on my own update, thats a shame! =/

Oh crap. Now I see which one 🤣 That one was made for an FF. Glad you liked it 😳
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

Amazing work khushi loved all

Thank you so much monika di! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshine

OMG OMG Khushi i jus saw everything from beginning😲 damn u r sooo AWSUM 😃👏...every edit u made is jus SUPERB 😳...Luvd the ArSha and the Kriyansh ones dey r jus soo mindblowing😍...and also the ArShi ones gosh dose were superb luvd the Kiss scene avis😳 hehehe😆

and aww i luvd the siggie u made on Arnav nd Rey dat was jus Brilliant😳
and also the latest Maneet siggie gosh its Beautiful😍

U really make Ah-mazing edits👏...luv all of dem...gr8 work...and yess do pm me wen u update hehehe😳😆

Thank you soo so so much Farah! Really happy you liked them 😳 Haha, glad you loved the kiss avi's. I didn't much like them. 🤔

Glad to know on ArEy 😛 
Now I know which MG sig 😛 

Thanks again! Sure will and need I tell you that you need to comment each time now? 😳😛