Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 30

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Angel..

khushhhiii! freaking amazing updatee<3 loved everything soo much! (: you are so damn good at making sigggys! <3 gosh, you're perfect in everything aren't you? :P Thanks so much Ann! Really happy to know! Lol, I have to improve a lot though ;) Nooo Not perfect. We already had this convo Stern Smile

^i have no words! :| speechless. they're are so damn beautifuuul<3 you rock at making aviiss! hmm will request one soon from you if that's okay ;D teheheee. apart from that loved the Afsar Bitiya siggys! too right he's doin amazing in that drama! arhi siggys! wow. loveddd them!<3 hayeee they're amazing ;) colouring,texture everythings perfecto! Thank you so much! Took me half hour I think =/ Lol go ahead and request! Will be waiting! Yup! He is but he needs more screen space there Tongue Glad you loved the Arhi one's too. 
thanks for the PM! and sorry for late comment :( stupidd studies:/ and sorry can't like your post because stupid IFs like button isn't working -.- amazinggg jobb, want another update sooon! tc, love youuu. mwah x

Ur welcome and no prob. Same was my case Tongue Updating shortly :D <33
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Khushi just amazing stuff loved the blending and the texture that u have used and one advice for the text it is not I didnt like it it is just to improve uTongue so now what u have to do is chage the layer style of the text like to screen and try difference and play with opacity it will look amazingEmbarrassed

Thank you so much! Yup! Accepted Tongue See if I did right in next update and then tell me Embarrassed Hug
-SweetGirl- Hey Hetu. Thanks! 

Antara - Request will be made :)

U P D A T E    L A Y O U T

E Q U E S T S

(Freebie's as well) 

1. UdayVeer + Karan/Jennifer (Suggestion) by Anchal DONE

2. Pinto/Krishna/Pinky siggy by Rachna NEED PIX

3. Pinto/Krishna AVI by Monica PENDING

4. KriYansh avi's by perfectangel (pg27) HALF DONE

5. Avi's on actors by nams_arsha (pg28) PENDING

6. NiShal siggy by ANTARA-2244 (pg30) DONE

7. VirMan siggy by ANTARA-2244 (pg30) DONE

F R E E - B I E ' S

ArHi Avi's + Icons + Siggy

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Siggies

ArSha Avi's

Thank you all fir liking previous things. Exams were sorta going on so wasn't able to make anything. Today, whole day, completed the requests and made few more things! Next update will be soon too, hopefully. Check above for Requests/ update layout. 

E Q U E S T S

(Freebie's as well) 

By _Anchal_ 

By ANTARA-2244 (NOT FOR USE)

Let me know if you want a redo. 

(Rest are all AVI's and my downloader crashed. Sorry but will be added next time Embarrassed)

F R E E - B I E ' S

ArHi Avi's + Icons + Siggy

I have NO idea what I was doing with AVI's. They're bad... like really bad... but still Tongue

VS:

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Siggies

Just love the show! And why wouldn't I.. ! Tongue More will definitely come! 

ArSha Avi's

Ok... not much... But as I said, had exams. More will be next time. 

Do leave your views! Please press like as well Embarrassed Shop is currently OPEN. Only AVI's left that will be done before next update! Do leave suggestions for me Embarrassed

-Khushi

(Hope you all don't get confused. I just changed my userID yesterday Tongue)
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 9 years ago

PM list

ll --sunshine-- ll --aimy-- ll  -Mystery- ll -Ravjot- ll -sofiya- ll-Stutz- ll -SweetGirl- ll_Aanchal_ ll ..Angel.. ll ..Pwinch3ss... ll Aahanaa ll anumeha_rajat ll Akshi0019 ll ANTARA-2244 ll AquaBluez17 ll Asha_Arsha ll Ayesha006 ll bhanu_rekhag ll BhartiKhushi909 ll bones88 ll CIDMaaneetNaksh ll Coeur2PsychoFMS ll Kasurbest ll Kriyansh-love ll lola610 ll midnight.blue ll monikaseth ll Mythily2 ll nams_arsha ll perfectangel ll Pwinchess ll sana141994 ll shruja ll shootingstar.xx ll simi91 ll spvd ll sweetdesire ll sweetapple2995 ll sweet_sudeshna ll Yuvika_15 ll

If your name isn't on the list, then mention in comment that you want PMZ. 

-Khushi

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 9 years ago
Nice update! love the DKVM siggies the best ! VirMan was good too Edited by Kasurbest - 9 years ago
Lovely update..
The ArHi icons nd sigs r the best...also loved the virman ones...And loved the banner u made for ur ff...
Loved all...Plz make more...