Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushiii wow! I'm in love with your icons<3 Super gorgeous stuff yaar!! Spent a good few mins going through them all one by one because each and every colouring/ pic/ texture that you've used is so pretty<3 The following have got to be my fav though:
 This warm watercolour type effect is sooo beautiful 
 I love how it's a dark pic (clothing wise) so you've merged it into the bg 
  Hot, hot Hot!! Firey smoking colouring- suits the pose 110% 
   Sooo cute<3 Light, bright & I like the spiral effect. On a side note are these 2 together in real life as well? They look so gorgeous together<3<3
 Again i love the simplicity here. I like the slightly textured look that you've incorporated
 Gorgeous colouring- i love how it goes from red to yellow<3 

This one has to be my utmost fav- simple yet stunning<3
  Try and keep the texture off the face- it distracts from everything else..

I love the stormy blue texture<3 Works extremely well with the white of their clothes=)) 

Again super cute<3 Just rem to keep texture off the face otherwise the person looks scarred..  

Merge is fab!! It has a really fresh look to it<3 
  Super sweet icon- love the expression that you've chosen to work with=))
  Bright multi- colours aren't my thing but i actually love the way you've worked with it here. It's so cool!!<3  
 Perfection personified- colouring, texture, everything is sooo good!!

Simple, sweet.. makes me smile when i look at it<3

Beauuutiful colouring!! Love the simplicity<3<3<3<3

These poses take my breath away each time i see them=| WOW!! Love how you've again kept it so simple<3<3

All in all a fantastic update!! Loved it in its entireity<3<3 Keep up the fab work and PM me all your future updates as well=))
Love you x

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Khushiii wow! I'm in love with your icons<3 Super gorgeous stuff yaar!! Spent a good few mins going through them all one by one because each and every colouring/ pic/ texture that you've used is so pretty<3 The following have got to be my fav though: Ashu!!! THank you so much! Glad to know coming from you..! 
 This warm watercolour type effect is sooo beautiful haina? I too love it <3 
 I love how it's a dark pic (clothing wise) so you've merged it into the bg Thanks!!! 
  Hot, hot Hot!! Firey smoking colouring- suits the pose 110% Hehe thanks again. Lol you have no idea how much I spent trying to blend it 😳
   Sooo cute<3 Light, bright & I like the spiral effect. On a side note are these 2 together in real life as well? They look so gorgeous together<3<3 Thanks! Sigh.. wish and praying... ArSha will be great together. together they've came a long way you know <3
 Again i love the simplicity here. I like the slightly textured look that you've incorporated haila.. big words.. thank you 😳
 Gorgeous colouring- i love how it goes from red to yellow<3 Happy to know!! 

This one has to be my utmost fav- simple yet stunning<3 yes... It is beautiful 😳 
  Try and keep the texture off the face- it distracts from everything else.. Right..! I forgot to do that. Will keep in mind 😃 

I love the stormy blue texture<3 Works extremely well with the white of their clothes=)) 

Again super cute<3 Just rem to keep texture off the face otherwise the person looks scarred..  

Merge is fab!! It has a really fresh look to it<3  Thanks!! 
  Super sweet icon- love the expression that you've chosen to work with=)) Aww thank you 🤗 
  Bright multi- colours aren't my thing but i actually love the way you've worked with it here. It's so cool!!<3  haha plus for me 😃
 Perfection personified- colouring, texture, everything is sooo good!!

Simple, sweet.. makes me smile when i look at it<3

Beauuutiful colouring!! Love the simplicity<3<3<3<3
More thank glad to know 😃

These poses take my breath away each time i see them=| WOW!! Love how you've again kept it so simple<3<3

All in all a fantastic update!! Loved it in its entireity<3<3 Keep up the fab work and PM me all your future updates as well=))
Love you x

Finally! yes yes yes ğŸ˜ƒ Will reply to it later on  Thank you! And yeah, I meant to remove the bg thingi from face. But I guess I forgot on same 😳 Love you for the honest views behna<3

Edot: Glad you loved them!! Have added the comments and def. you're in the pm list. And will keep in mind about texture 😳
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work Khushi.Cant wait for shop to open so that i can post my requests.Waiting for ur pm😊
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyansh-love

hey awesome 1 yar ... nice name DREAMS STUDIO 😉 

DO ADD ME IN 😃 

Thank you so much dear! Sure will add you 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Hey dear

Thanks for the PM
All the creations are too good
Loved it like anything
do Post more
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

Most welcome :D
Thank you for loving them. Will post more very soon... 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

Lovely update.. great going add me too dear

Thank you di! Sure Added :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenorchid

nyc one.
Especially arshi ones

Thank you very much :D
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nams_arsha

awsum siggies darls!!!!!! <3 

Thank you deepa di and nams. =)
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Lovely Update! All the icons are really good :) 

Thanks Monal! Glad you like them..!

Originally posted by: --aimy--

Aap keliye meri LIKE button kaam nahi kar rahe hai..!! KYUN??
BTW nice tribute..*super like*

Page was disoriented... IF does that sometimes 😳 But glad you loved the update! ğŸ˜³
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

Like button is missing 

but superlike ...i wish i could get time to watch IPKKND but still m loving khushi arnab

Gets frustrating... 

Glad you liked it! Yea.. time problem for everyone.. They are very cute though <3