Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Aap keliye meri LIKE button kaam nahi kar rahe hai..!! KYUN??
BTW nice tribute..*super like*
Like button is missing 

but superlike ...i wish i could get time to watch IPKKND but still m loving khushi arnab

cute update...

liked it alot..

thnx for the pm...

KHUSHIII πŸ€—

Look who's finally here! Sorry for the delay sweets, had been all tied up with midterm exams but now that they're done, here I am. How've ya been? Sab theek thaak?

I so thoroughly enjoyed your post in the anniversary thread btw, thanks for that πŸ€— Would love to see some old mytho creations in your next update!

Speaking of which, the DKDM stuff from the previous update has me 😳
😳❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍😍😍 I'm quite enjoying the show as well; the visuals are so beautiful to begin with and you made them even more gorgeous in your sigs!! All three are stunning, but I especially love how you did the dark background and bright coloring on that first Sati one. And the blending on the last one where Shivji is protecting her... absolutely divine πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Looking forward to way more DKDM stuff from you soon!

Also love the avis and animated sigs of ArHi from that update... dude how did you even make them?!! They're so perfect 😳 Especially the last one where he's taking the broken chudi out πŸ₯Ί And the vid sig is the coolest thing ever, I still have no idea how to do that!

And onto the D3 stuff from the latest update... a very fitting tribute to a VERY talented dancer πŸ‘ Hope she finds even more success here in NYC! All the icons are fab, these three are especially unique and cute:

Altogether a stellar update; each one is so much awesomer than the last that I just can't wait to see what you come up with next! Rock on πŸ€—
urm khushi.. y is the page disoriented :s
anyways.. loved the update!
Keep rocking..
im in serious hurry abhi..
will ttyl.. lol
ty for the pm

khushiii i want give you big big hugs <3 <3 πŸ€—girl you made my day with this amazing stuff πŸ˜³ArSha/KriYansh each & ever icons  i loved the colors awwwπŸ˜›
love ittt πŸ˜³

khushiii Awww these two beautiful couples ki sigg/icons  i loved alottt the wa you made is simple super πŸ˜›

you creations its amazing πŸ‘
make more like this πŸ˜ƒ

lovely update khushi ... I really liked the arhi creations 
The D3 stuff is fab, Khush😍..gonna miss Kriyansh *sighs*
Great tribute to ShaktiπŸ‘

Barun/ArHi one is cute😳
awesome...awesome...awesome...
loved your DS...
plz do add me in ur pm list and plz make some siggies and AVI of SwaRon...πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome update Dear Khushi ! and I will put up some caps Soon ! You you make Some InShi Siggy than :D:D:D :) Love your creations