Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

oh haha... but hey, their clothes were B*W too ! 😆 Yea.. suggestion ryt? not a request 😛 Okies. Done. Will make it on them. 

btw i just realized now that you got a promotion 😉 coolbie😎 congrats baby 🤗 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant, nice creations
loved them
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

btw i just realized now that you got a promotion 😉 coolbie😎 congrats baby 🤗 

haha thanks! 🤗 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

superb update khushi 🤗
loved the update! so many request siggies u got coz of the game 🤣
anyways.. keep rocking!! love ya <3

Thanks for the PM

Thanks!! 🤗
hehe yes! Thanks to all those they made me better :p
Love ya too 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Thanks so much sis! Ur welcome! I am right? 😃 It was. It surely was! Even I feel satisfied for the first time. Good, you should be. And you have no idea how fast I had made those 😳 Oh believe me I do. You will be really surprised once you get the hand of it, than how fast you can make it. I know that cauz I was at that point once 😉 yea I know but glad you like them too. hahaha Each aspect? 😲 Yuppp remember art analysis 4steps? I so, followed them to figure which one I like the most, but its still hard to pick one! 

Nope. you just did. 🤣 hahaha lolzzz. that was a compliment, not a joke! Thanks! But I still am jealous.  😳 oH thats rediculous!

Wow! That's a huge achievement for me!!! I would not agree more. 

Oh and you're using the quote one 😳 yuppp I am! 😃 Why wouldn't I? I loved the quote and the texture u used! 

Me in blue :)

Oh haha.. you forget you started before me 😆 Oh really? Gotta tell Ms. Cooper that you actually listed 🤣  know it was a compliment! Can't I joke around? 😲 Not ridiculous! You still are better! Thanks! Yea, tried a different texture style yest. and You were the one yesterday yelling at me for not getting up from the laptop 😡
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome, brilliant, nice creations
loved them

Thank you so much Rakhi didz 😃
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Oh haha.. you forget you started before me 😆 Oh really? Gotta tell Ms. Cooper that you actually listed 🤣  know it was a compliment! Can't I joke around? 😲 Not ridiculous! You still are better! Thanks! Yea, tried a different texture style yest. and You were the one yesterday yelling at me for not getting up from the laptop 😡

yeah still, it took me while to get hang of it, as i dont make siggies as often as you do. and mostly i make are for contest winners of logos on requestes, dont get much time to make free styles. 
oh sure you can joke around! can't i pass sarcasms 🥱 oh reallly?? well u are becoming a competition to me now!  Well you can try diff. textures, but not when u are delaying my chores by not doing your owns! 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

yeah still, it took me while to get hang of it, as i dont make siggies as often as you do. and mostly i make are for contest winners of logos on requestes, dont get much time to make free styles. 
oh sure you can joke around! can't i pass sarcasms 🥱 oh reallly?? well u are becoming a competition to me now!  Well you can try diff. textures, but not when u are delaying my chores by not doing your owns! 😡

Oh! Then I'm just a fast learner 😃 No you can't. Cuz I don't get sarcasm. I can not get Leann's but you need to work hard on making sarcasm's so I understand them!! How am I a competition? You still are better at me! Haha, my work gets done when I feel like it. And you know that. 
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Khushi😊

I'm Athisda visiting here 1st time. Well I saw your PH sig request in KDMHMD gallery found your shop link there too.

Not sure if this is your 1st creation shop or not. 
For having a creation shop C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s🥳 
It's great to have your own thread to share with your friends/fans 

1st page welcome banner is really *welcoming" 😆 I think it's cute & pretty with different colours of flowers.Also I liked the icons you have on page 1. Very nice.

On the last update on pg 13:

Requests:
TVD - cool sigs. I liked the colour on 1st one.
MIK - awesome pics selection & editing looks great
Imran Abbas - cute sig
MaYur - pics selection & blending looks lovely
Premeer-Cutest pics of Prem and Heer with sweet expressions. They look so adorable.
The white cloud kind of texture is so nice. It looks like we're looking through transparent curtain. I'm sure the person you made for will be happy too. Thanks, love this best 🤗
PRC - fab. Love those pics
Jay Sean- V.cool - 2 different shades make the sig stand out
PC - gorgeous & dreamy. I like the cloud effect you used 😍
Salman Khan- same transparent effect used, makes it cool
Shahid Kapoor - cute sig
SRK Kajol- beautiful text &  pics. Awesome creation 👍🏼 2nd favourite
Quote #1 also nice

All the best for future work. Keep  it up. Looking forward to see your creations.

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AASUS

Hi Khushi😊 Hello! 😃

I'm Athisda visiting here 1st time. Well I saw your PH sig request in KDMHMD gallery found your shop link there too. Nice to meet you. Thanks for dropping in 😊

Not sure if this is your 1st creation shop or not.  it is 😳
For having a creation shop C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s🥳 
It's great to have your own thread to share with your friends/fans  Thank you so much! yes, does feel good =D

1st page welcome banner is really *welcoming" 😆 I think it's cute & pretty with different colours of flowers.Also I liked the icons you have on page 1. Very nice. Lolz! I had a different one before but tinypic deleted it and I didn't save it. So had to change it all  Glad yo liked them!! 

On the last update on pg 13:

Requests:
TVD - cool sigs. I liked the colour on 1st one. Thanks! 
MIK - awesome pics selection & editing looks great Good to know 
Imran Abbas - cute sig 
MaYur - pics selection & blending looks lovely
Premeer-Cutest pics of Prem and Heer with sweet expressions. They look so adorable.
The white cloud kind of texture is so nice. It looks like we're looking through transparent curtain. I'm sure the person you made for will be happy too. Thanks, love this best 🤗 Thank you so much dear! First creation on them and yes, Ravjot was very happy to have it. Transparent curtain is a nice way to put it! 😃
PRC - fab. Love those pics Thank you. Are you a fan of it? 😳
Jay Sean- V.cool - 2 different shades make the sig stand out haha! Thankss
PC - gorgeous & dreamy. I like the cloud effect you used 😍 Glad to know! I like that one too :p
Salman Khan- same transparent effect used, makes it cool 
Shahid Kapoor - cute sig
SRK Kajol- beautiful text &  pics. Awesome creation 👍🏼 2nd favourite Awh! Thankss 🤗
Quote #1 also nice

All the best for future work. Keep  it up. Looking forward to see your creations.

Thank you very much dear for dropping in. Hope to see you regular. Your view is very much appreciated. Made me happy :D