Dream Studio [C] First Step. - Page 12

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
aww Khushi amazing update πŸ€— loved the pics you have used for the creations πŸ‘ merging and coloring is fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌ  <----- i like the texture you've use for this πŸ˜› 

^^^^ loved the text πŸ˜³
^^^ OMG Uday πŸ˜β€οΈ My latest obsession πŸ˜† this siggy is just fabulous.. πŸ‘
^^^^^^ Hayyee.. i like the way you blend and use textures in your creation πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
^^^^^ πŸ€£.. Superbly mergedπŸ‘πŸΌ
^^^ MayUr πŸ˜Ž my all time fav couple.. loved it πŸ€—
^^^ though i dont want this show but this siggy has turned out to be damn gorgeous.. stunning coloring πŸ˜ƒ

^^^^ Finally this is the best (My POV)... B&W😈..yet so beautiful... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What an Update! You are definitely improving! and this update was way more achieved! Keep it up - loved each and every one. Even the one on the characters i dont like (u know it) but, you just made it so nice. Dunnon which one is my fav. I looked at every single one and analyzed every aspect of it,  but still hard to choose. 

Oh and did I said, you are so improving on the blending - see now you dont have to jealous of me any more :) 

I will say, this update of yours made my day! 
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Aanchal_

aww Khushi amazing update πŸ€— loved the pics you have used for the creations πŸ‘ merging and coloring is fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌThank you so much shona πŸ€—   <----- i like the texture you've use for this πŸ˜›  Good to know! made it like fast πŸ˜†

^^^^ loved the text πŸ˜³ Thanks! I did too πŸ˜ƒ

^^^ OMG Uday πŸ˜β€οΈ My latest obsession πŸ˜† this siggy is just fabulous.. πŸ‘ IKR!!! No words for him. :p
^^^^^^ Hayyee.. i like the way you blend and use textures in your creation πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ lol thanks so much! Looks like everyone likes that style πŸ˜³
^^^^^ πŸ€£.. Superbly mergedπŸ‘πŸΌ Haha I was forved on making this πŸ˜†
^^^ MayUr πŸ˜Ž my all time fav couple.. loved it πŸ€— Same!! Never leaves my heart <3 
^^^ though i dont want this show but this siggy has turned out to be damn gorgeous.. stunning coloring πŸ˜ƒ I only watch like few scenes and I have no idea what's going on ryt now :p but yea, I like it too. Thanks! 

^^^^ Finally this is the best (My POV)... B&W😈..yet so beautiful...  πŸ€£ It has to be the best :p Uhmm B&W?? πŸ˜•

Thanks so much for the lovely comment. Really appreciate it 
littleflaws thumbnail
ohhh and btw about loosing the PM list! I know I dont have to tell you to add me, now, do I? 

Waiting for the next update! make it sooner!
snowflake. thumbnail
B&W Black n white πŸ˜‰ As i see you are open for suggestions πŸ€£ so my suggestions are Udayveer πŸ˜³ and Karan wahi/jennifer winget πŸ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kasurbest

What an Update! You are definitely improving! and this update was way more achieved! Keep it up - loved each and every one. Even the one on the characters i dont like (u know it) but, you just made it so nice. Dunnon which one is my fav. I looked at every single one and analyzed every aspect of it,  but still hard to choose. 

Oh and did I said, you are so improving on the blending - see now you dont have to jealous of me any more :) 

I will say, this update of yours made my day! 

Thanks so much sis! I am right? πŸ˜ƒ It was. Even I feel satisfied for the first time. And you have no idea how fast I had made those πŸ˜³ yea I know but glad you like them too. hahaha Each aspect? πŸ˜² 

Nope. you just did. 🀣 Thanks! But I still am jealous.  πŸ˜³

Wow! That's a huge achievement for me!!! 

Oh and you're using the quote one πŸ˜³
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kasurbest

ohhh and btw about loosing the PM list! I know I dont have to tell you to add me, now, do I? 

Waiting for the next update! make it sooner!

nope. you don't have to. Even if you choose to not get added, I'll stalk you till you comment πŸ˜‰
-Araina- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Aanchal_

B&W Black n white πŸ˜‰ As i see you are open for suggestions πŸ€£ so my suggestions are Udayveer πŸ˜³ and Karan wahi/jennifer winget πŸ˜›

oh haha... but hey, their clothes were B*W too ! πŸ˜† Yea.. suggestion ryt? not a request πŸ˜› Okies. Done. Will make it on them. 
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update khushi πŸ€—
loved the update! so many request siggies u got coz of the game 🀣
anyways.. keep rocking!! love ya <3

Thanks for the PM
littleflaws thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Thanks so much sis! Ur welcome! I am right? πŸ˜ƒ It was. It surely was! Even I feel satisfied for the first time. Good, you should be. And you have no idea how fast I had made those πŸ˜³ Oh believe me I do. You will be really surprised once you get the hand of it, than how fast you can make it. I know that cauz I was at that point once πŸ˜‰ yea I know but glad you like them too. hahaha Each aspect? πŸ˜² Yuppp remember art analysis 4steps? I so, followed them to figure which one I like the most, but its still hard to pick one! 

Nope. you just did. 🀣 hahaha lolzzz. that was a compliment, not a joke! Thanks! But I still am jealous.  πŸ˜³ oH thats rediculous!

Wow! That's a huge achievement for me!!! I would not agree more. 

Oh and you're using the quote one πŸ˜³ yuppp I am! πŸ˜ƒ Why wouldn't I? I loved the quote and the texture u used! 

Me in blue :)