Piya Lives in Abhay & Abhay lives in Piya..!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Piya lives in Abhay & Abhay lives in Piya..& Both live in me..& all of you.❤️.😭Love cannot be described more perfect & more crystal clear than this..This is what love is all about..YOU JUST GO TO ANY EXTENT FOR THAT ONE PERSON YOU LIVE FOR..!!And in PKYEK..this has been shown in each & every moment Piya & Abhay met from day one..& now at this dark end of the love story also we see that Both are in competition to prove who loves the other better & more..!!forever looks like ABHIYA are in competition to prove it to us ...as to who is crazier in their love..& we being teh judges Till date ..have realized that none is less both are perfectly in balance when it comes to madness in love & we being their crazy fans are equally dipped in their crazyness to love them equally...&  crazily..!!🤗🤗ohh what an honour & pride & oprevilage it has been to love these two people ..Do jism ek jaan agar kisiko kehena hai..toh ..it strats from these two..!!😍😭

Tonight it was like this...!!!!!...😭

Ya Ali
Rehem Ali
Ya Ali
Yaar pe qurban hai sabhi
Ya Ali madad Ali
Ya Ali yeh meri jaan yeh zindagi

Ishq pe haan
Mita du Luta du mai apni khudi
Yaar pe haan
Luta du mita du mai yeh hasti
Yaa Ali rehem Ali
Yaa Ali yaar pay qurban hai sabhi
Ya Ali madad Ali
Yaa Ali yeh meri jaan yeh zindagi

Mujhe kuch pal dai qurbat ke... faqeer hum teri chahat ke😭
Rahey bechain dil kub tak 😭...milay kuch pal tou rahat kay😭
Chahat pe..haan.. ishq pay haan mita du luta du mai apni khudi🤗
Yaar pe haan luta du mita du mai yeh hasti😭😭😭

Ya Ali... rehem Ali😭
Ya Ali yaar pay qurban hai sabhi🤗
Ya Ali madad Ali
Ya Ali yeh meri jaan yeh zindagi🤗😭

Bina tere na ek pal ho🤗... na bin tere kabhi kal ho😭
Yeh dil ban jai pathar ka... na is mai koi hal chal ho😭
Sanam pay haan ishq pe... haan mita du... luta du mai apni khudi😭
Qasam se haan... luta du mita du mai yeh hasti🤗

Ya Ali rehem Ali
Ya Ali yaar pay qurban hai sabhi
Ya Ali madad Ali
Ya Ali yeh meri jaan ...yeh zindagi😭

GOSH😭 isint this song so perfect made to order for what Abhay is feeling for Piya & Piya is feeling for Abhay ..awww..😭😭😭

but the best part for me was..when Arnab came running  to Abhay  to save Piya..OMG..so finally he realized that it is ABHAY the one & only ABHAY he can trust now..GOSH..what a day ..Arnab for you to realize all this..😭..akal aani bhi thi toh abb aayi..GOSH..😭Chalo aayi toh sahi..Awww..i loved it that his sasurji finally ek insaan ban gaya..wohaaa..👏👏Arnab this is for you..!!
Awww...Abhay is in shock to realize that his beloved is in pain & distress...adn what does he do..he zooms to move to her & Metz is ..devastated to see it ...& so she interrupts him ..by reminding him of the potion & the power with which she & him can live with...POWER...BUT ..for Abhay it was enough is enough..!!! He screams at... his once upon a time..beloved Mythili..for whom he almost died & got into this cursed life of being a Vampire..that...Love & You ehh..?? Mythili..my love to you got destroyed the moment you ditched me for my brother ..you are not worth any ..Mythili..dare you talk a word more bad to Piya & I will kill you NOW..instantly..!!🤗GOSH..look at his ..audacity ..look at his strength to challenge a powerful vampire like Metz..Uff..he is unstoppable when it comes to Piya..he cant seen anything ..any mountain..or tsunami cannot stop him from getting close to his LIFE HIS PIYA..awww🤗oh what a self destructive love this is yaar..GOSH..!! 😭❤️

Awww...what do we see next..is the opposite of what we are seeing in promo's awww..Abhay runs to a Piya who is almost half dead ..on that bathroom floor & he sits down next to her only to delicately hold her head & face ..& rest it on his ..warm filled ..strong laps which  have always wanted to rest her face on it..but like this..😭almost dieing type..& Abhay  is not able to accpet this ..devastating situation & he cries in pain ..& murmurs to his love..his life...his destiny..his Piya..that."see I told you..na ..Piya..dont come to me..dont love me..& see what has happened..but I guess me am to be blammed as I couldnt stop falling desperately in love with you..its all my fault that i couldnt stop you nor me myself to love each other..he whispers & cries in pain..!!!aww..And all the while Arnab is like a statue ..who is in shock of his lifetime..to watch all these epic love moments happening..!!Woo what must be going in his stupid head..which all the while was cursing & framming Abhay ..& now he knows that it is Abhay where his daughters soul lives in..!!Wohaa...😭😭😭

ohhh..the way..Piya slowly opens her eyes delicately & looks up at Abhay & her hands briskly reaches his hands & gets ENTWINED..mann wooo😍..my heart .😭.& soul could fel their touch yaar😳😭.it was sooo passionate & ..deadly awesome..moment.👏.😍and all the while it was entwined.😳😭.in each other suggesting how their life destiny & soul & desires all were entwined into each other exactly the same way..!!!😍 😭❤️...and Piya whispers in that semi consiosu state.."nahin Abhay ,,..dont blame yourself..its a part of our destiny Abhay..we are meant to be..Our love was always there from ages..in this jungle ...so nothing that you or I did..we are here for each other .." she says..ahhh..what could be more perfect & better than this..NOTHING AT ALL..!!it summed up each & every thing..!! 😭🤗❤️And so Arnab asks Abhay ..is his desperate situation like any father..to  Abhay..as Arnab knew he must have some special powers to revive his ..lost & found daughter of his life..& so he asks Abhay whether he will  or can he save his daughter ..from this inevitable death..!!And the MAN..The Vampire..again goes to his sacrifising..mode..in his mind..!!

Gosh such a self destructive person he has been I tell you..😭..he decides..to go ahead as there is only one way left..die for his Life..his PIYA..no other way he says..!! And we ..who are  living  with ABHIYA..since last 1 and odd years..are left to freeze in pain..to watch a fateful night tomorrow when we see that ..Abhay does it again..Leave us & Piya..to live in..an eternal agony..which  can be like a premature death in case of Piya...!!and for us it will be like living in coma..again...🤢.till he comes back..to fill in the LIFE INTO PIYA & ALL OF US...🤗😃.!!😭 

And hey dont forget to watch that Abay 's hand are cupping Piya's face in one hand & one hand on her sweet curly soft hair..awww...& Piya in his lap aw..what a moment it was...yaar..awww...😭👏VISU ..are the main reason..why that scene became a class..& I give a standing ovation for their...magical chemistry..which never fails..even for a second..👏⭐️👏

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Abhay will never die. He has become immortal just by simply being LOVE itself. 

ABHIYA rocked AND VISU were truley amazing in their perfermance
"Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time...it tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other."

Ths quote is jst 4 AbhIya..tht's y, 2day Arnav feels Abhay's lov also..last time jb Metz ne Abhay ko frozen kiya tha & AbhIya separate ho rahe the..tb AbhIya ki eyes jo pain show kar rahi thi wahi pain aaj k epi mein and promo mein dikhta h..tht's y, iss 1-year mein AbhIya & their Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani ne mujhe deewana bana rakha h 😳

2day's my 2 fav scenes r..1st one is whn Pia was on Abhay's lap..i jst love it so so much 4 core <3..&..2nd one is AMetz scene..Abhay used short but perfect wording 4 Metz..she needed a mirror lik ths.
Ab scene jyada describe nhi karungi..b/c..tumne kuch b chhda nhi likhne ko..Conclusion yeh h! 2day, ViSu rocks all d way 👏👏

And ths is a another show's title track..but it is perfect 4 AbhIya's forbidden lov-

"Zishm paak aankho mein bhar lu, 
saans saans mein shamil kar lu,
is duniya mein jaan gawa, 
tujhe us duniya mein hasil kar lu...

Zindagi gawa kar bhi jo zindagi mile
har khushi gawa kar bhi jo ek khushi mile
wo maang lu tere liye, tere liye, tere liye
tere liye, tere liye

Rooh se rooh ke darmiyan, 
ishq ke hain hazaro jahan 
ya khuda ya khuda mujhko dede agar ek jahan 
to maang lu tere liye, tere liye, tere liye
tere liye, tere liye

So sitam utha kar bhi jo ek khushi mile
so jannate gawa kar bhi jo ek jameen mile

Tere sajde mein sir hai jhuka, 
tu ibaadat hai tu hi duaa 
maut ke baad bhi jo mile bandagi ka sila, 
wo maang lu tere liye, tere liye, tere liye
tere liye, tere liye

Zism-o-jaan luta kar bhi jo ek haasi mile
dill agar jala kar bhi jo roshni mile
wo maang lu tere liye, tere liye , tere liye
tere liye,

Janmo ka peyaas tere liye
khushia hajaar tere liye
jannat dua tere liye
tere liye, tere liye
tere liye, tere liye 
tere liye, tere liye 
tere liye, tere liye."

"Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. 
It can't take away our memories either. 
In the end, love is stronger than death."

Ab chahe show ka d end (death) ho ya Abhay ka end..yeh humari memories me humesha ALIVE hi rahenge ⭐️

BDW!
Superb! post dear 👏👏
Ur AbhIya lov analysis humesha perfect hota h 👍🏼
Liked it & God bless u! 🤗
Reminds me of another song - muj mein zinda hai woh, usmein zinda hoon mein! For ek vivah aisa..
Lovely post - Beautiful scene.
Originally posted by matwamango

Abhay will never die. He has become immortal just by simply being LOVE itself. 

ABHIYA rocked AND VISU were truley amazing in their perfermance

WOW👏 that was perfectly & most appropriately said..ABHAY=LOVE..that says it all..!! And as for VISU & ABHIYA..awww..they were like always..CLASS..!!😍
cried almost nd what a heart breaking nd touching scene it was 😭 .last night abhay came in my dream.love u abhay 4rever.how can u b so selfless dear.. 😭
it reminds me of tvd scene whr elena wants to sacrifice herself for her love nd frnz.stefan requests her to not because if he die bcoz its nothing he lived 145 yrs nd she is just 17 nd she has to see so much in life. Edited by luvabhiya9 - 12 years ago
One Soul, One Heart One Life. Thats what is Abhiya
VISU were brilliant
awww Hema that scene was magical. In fact the entire episode was. First, the way Abhay shouted at Maithali for daring to say another word against his Pia and then showing her place and telling her that she has no claim on his love when she herself has been living with his brother for all these 200 years, while he has been suffering alone. That was brilliant. I so wanted to see Abhay telling this to Maithali and he did👏
Next, finally Arnab is realizing how much Abhay and Pia love each other and what do they mean to each other. I was so glad to see Arnab finally trusting Abhay with his daughter's life.
Coming to the last part, it was heart wrenching to speak the least and tomorrow it will be even more touching. Abhay is once again ready to sacrifice his life for Pia. But how is Pia going to live without him. He has to come back for his Pia soon and I just hope it is sooner than last time.
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

EDITED

Hema di... yesterdays abhiya scene reminded me of Romeo Juliet  
Aww my..the way Abhay took her in his lap and Piya searched for his hands... their hands entwined... so amazing.. 😍  😍
The scene was so heart wrenching and the dialogues were killer yesterday. Abhay's face was like he would face 100 death before seeing her beloved dying and that too when he is related to the reason. "I told you not to love me" - frustrated Abhay scold her and Piya's one - "This love is our fate abhay.. you coudn't have doen anything about it..."  👏 👏
I think my heart broke into million pcs seeing... donno what I'm gonna do today when I will see the reverse scene Abhay dying in Piya's lap
Abhay is truly the epitome of love. He defines love himself. Once again he is ready to get FANAA in Piya's love. Life for life... he would die to give her love. I cant fathom myself to what extent their lovestory has touched my heart. I cudn't sleep last night properly you know
I can't wait to see Abhay's epic comeback and Abhiya final reunion. Nothing can separate them. reminds me "till death shall do us apart"
Even Arnab Dobriyal was amazed with their love yesterday...
ViSu truly rocks.. either as Ametz or as Abhiya 👏 👏 their chemistry would make you cry, fall in love, freeze you to the place in amazement and burn your screen with the fire of passion... no words to describe how amazing they are... i would love them as AP always... .
Ya Ali is one of my all time fav song.. pain of love...perfect di.. i hope i can survive tonight...
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
abhiya are forever one!!aw cnt believe i missed that scene:-(wait today i m gng to hijack the hostel tv before anyone else gets there..anything 4 my abhiya!!wil 4ever b threre by u bth in ur love and pain!!i heart u!!hugs hema di 4 this post