Kaun Banega Crorepati 5

Ghar baitho jeeto jackpot

nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is it real or fake?I have send many sms but never got a call back.Has anyone on this forum ever got a call from kbc for jackpot,or r they simply fooling us by creating fake people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nonu123

is it real or fake?I have send many sms but never got a call back.Has anyone on this forum ever got a call from kbc for jackpot,or r they simply fooling us by creating fake people

I feel this is fake.

Actually a few days back, I read on Bachchan sir's blog that he has finished shooting for the last episode of this season.

Then last night, how could they ask a jackpot question which would be aired today or tomorrow. It's just not possible. It's all a fake.
visrom thumbnail
This is his blog entry...the last episode was shot on Nov 13.

Jalsa , Mumbai Nov 12/13 , 2011 Sat/Sun 1 : 47 AM

I worked at the closing of KBC during the morning hours and I am observing the response to my presence on the streets. Some months ago I was on similar location and other than an occasional wave from a passing vehicle, there was nothing much to be acknowledged on me. But some months on there is a marked difference. People follow you, they stop and join in the crowds that collect by the road. They show respect. It is not the young screaming and fainting in your arms kind of environ. It is more a smile, a folded hand in greetings of a 'namaste'. And I wonder .. artistic creation can and does have a life span particularly in the profession that I find myself in. A failed project and the numbers diminish. A successful project and the opposite happens.

So what really has been the difference. I have no films of merit on release. All I have is a television programme which apparently moves well with the audience. Could it be that that then is reason enough for them to notice me in renewed form. One never knows with audiences … they rule and they guide ..

I wonder how they guide now ..

Good night and my love ..

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how can they show fake things
still this show is getting excellent trps😕
visrom thumbnail
Just think of yesterday's Ghar baithe...

I am sure Bachchan sir is not going to shoot for KBC today...he must be busy with his grand daughter.

This whole thing is only for mobile companies to mint money. 😡
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Just think of yesterday's Ghar baithe...

I am sure Bachchan sir is not going to shoot for KBC today...he must be busy with his grand daughter.

This whole thing is only for mobile companies to mint money. 😡

He did shoot for KBC today only for the GBJJ part... check out his twitter and also, if you see today's episode, the GBJJ part was clearly shot separately (notice the audience members sitting behind him are different during that time than those in the remaining part of the episode)

So YES, the GBJJ was shot LIVE TODAY! 😉
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cl0wn

He did shoot for KBC today only for the GBJJ part... check out his twitter and also, if you see today's episode, the GBJJ part was clearly shot separately (notice the audience members sitting behind him are different during that time than those in the remaining part of the episode)

So YES, the GBJJ was shot LIVE TODAY! 😉

and today contestant was also congratulating for baby girl...so he must recorded today
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well,amit ji tweeted that he shooted GBJJ on 17th november..